Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: bloodycarcass]
    #26291978 -

Get out and look, grassie guys are out..


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: onefortheroad]
    #26292048 -

Pretty posers but still not the droids I'm looking for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Blue_Falcon]
    #26292062 -

The old one matured and new ones popping up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: McBeezer]
    #26292286 -

Awesome finds!!! Went back out and got low and peeled through some grass. Found some more. They are WAY smaller than I thought they’d be. Should I let them mature a little more?







Still can’t believe they just showed up at my back door


--------------------
It’s just a ride. You can get off it at anytime. All it takes is a choice, right now, between fear and love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: KawiCorn]
    #26292434 -

Man, I swear I found these before, but they didn't bruise blue at all so im guessing that wasnt it. Does anyone know if they've been found anywhere around a big rock that comes out of the ground that people walk up in east atl? Or a place in nw atl where a big battle took place? Not naming any places.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Ghostveil25]
    #26292443 -

Ghostveil25 said:
Man, I swear I found these before, but they didn't bruise blue at all so im guessing that wasnt it. Does anyone know if they've been found anywhere around a big rock that comes out of the ground that people walk up in east atl? Or a place in nw atl where a big battle took place? Not naming any places.



No one is going to disclose specific spots.  And is not allowed to ask if they grow at a specific location. Read the rules of the forum


--------------------
Back at it like a crack addict, with asthmatic lung disease

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: bloodycarcass]
    #26292569 -

I've been doing some serious hunting. Checking many different areas that fit the bill as far as what they like. Today I thought I'd hit the jackpot. Younger pine trees mixed with sweetgum on a slope. Saw tons of brown mushrooms from the top. Got to the bottom to discover sadness. Lol. I love every moment of it y'all. I take pictures of just about every mushroom I come across. They all serve a purpose as do we all. My time for weilii will come.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: bloodycarcass]
    #26292607 -

bloodycarcass said:
Ghostveil25 said:
Man, I swear I found these before, but they didn't bruise blue at all so im guessing that wasnt it. Does anyone know if they've been found anywhere around a big rock that comes out of the ground that people walk up in east atl? Or a place in nw atl where a big battle took place? Not naming any places.



No one is going to disclose specific spots.  And is not allowed to ask if they grow at a specific location. Read the rules of the forum



Sorry bout that. However, the places that I asked about cover many hundreds of square miles. I hardly asked if for a specific spot. The places I hinted at are bigger than cities and that kind of question is allowed. Read the rules.


--------------------

Edited by Ghostveil25 (11/01/19 05:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Ghostveil25]
    #26292746 -

Ghostveil25 said:
bloodycarcass said:
Ghostveil25 said:
Man, I swear I found these before, but they didn't bruise blue at all so im guessing that wasnt it. Does anyone know if they've been found anywhere around a big rock that comes out of the ground that people walk up in east atl? Or a place in nw atl where a big battle took place? Not naming any places.



No one is going to disclose specific spots.  And is not allowed to ask if they grow at a specific location. Read the rules of the forum



Sorry bout that. However, the places that I asked about cover many hundreds of square miles. I hardly asked if for a specific spot. The places I hinted at are bigger than cities and that kind of question is allowed. Read the rules.



To answer your hints would pretty much be naming specific spots. I know exactly which to places you hinted. Anybody else in this thread probably knows as well. The best advice you're going to get is to do your research and just get out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Blue_Falcon]
    #26293036 -



Tip of the iceberg, mateys. What a fucking day. What a season. Eternally grateful.


--------------------
TEGRITY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: AdamTonk999]
    #26293100 -

AdamTonk999 said:
breeg89 said:
yeah, what kind of place are those growing in tonk?



They are growing in the middle of a path through a wooded area - the path is very silty/sandy.  Down in southern GA



I found so many Lacrymaria in that type of habitat. Sometimes weilii would be in the same park, but never in the sandy stuff. Glad the fall is shaping up out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: breeg89]
    #26293475 -

Found a couple more hiding in the low grass.





Going to do some prints on foil just to be sure.


--------------------
It’s just a ride. You can get off it at anytime. All it takes is a choice, right now, between fear and love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Ghostveil25]
    #26293747 -

Ghostveil25 said:
Not naming any places.



You're pretty much are

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Cham9085]
    #26293758 -

Throwing in my find from Athens/Oconee area. Found completely by accident, but god damn what an accident. First Psilocybe caerulescens ever!! I'm finally part of the club!! Hahaha



--------------------
Whoever appeals to the law against his
Fellow man is either a fool or a coward
Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant
If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven
Such is the rule of honor

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: MentalPariah]
    #26293807 -

Nicely done!!  Beautiful day for a walk!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: onefortheroad]
    #26293818 -

Nice finds everyone.  Glad to see everyone finding them


--------------------
Back at it like a crack addict, with asthmatic lung disease

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: bloodycarcass]
    #26294071 -

I haven’t been on here in a while after finding these in 2017. I am feeling the itch to get out again and look thru my old spots. I ate about 6 grams of these in my last trip and I had to take a two year break after it. These guys are potent. The weilii that is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: FSHuntings]
    #26294100 -

I'm baaack  :p





I would like to thank all of the Shroomery members that answered my questions and were patient, yall rock (too many to mention). 

:wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Stosch]
    #26294113 -

Those are Lacrymaria, *in the first pic

Edited by doctorghosty (11/02/19 02:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: doctorghosty]
    #26294119 -

crap well I guess Im not back , thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Georgia Actives 2021 **NO I.D Requests**
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
evlyshrooms 43,490 1,072 10/09/22 05:11 PM
by ScoutingEagle
* ID request - sterile subs? Trossington 2,443 7 05/06/21 09:24 AM
by Mycoangulo
* ID Request: May 2021, Melbourne Inner sofatom 1,509 1 05/07/21 08:55 AM
by Warrk
* ID request Melbourne ExtinguishedGalah 1,806 5 05/06/21 03:20 AM
by ExtinguishedGalah
* Non-Active ID request ChiefThunderbong 6,710 10 10/11/03 04:43 PM
by orizon
* ID 'request' (but not much info, sorry) koraks 5,169 6 01/11/04 03:15 AM
by koraks
* Found in northern orgon, ID Request puggymalone 6,908 15 10/13/23 10:32 AM
by Mr Piggy
* Dried MD-area ID Request (Newbie!) agentdss 6,368 10 10/15/03 03:40 PM
by agentdss

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
40,121 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.