Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: doctorghosty]
    #26287925 -

Extremely grateful. Dying to go back out and find more. Sending out thankful vibes.


--------------------
TEGRITY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: doctorghosty]
    #26288095 -

I keep daydreaming about those finds, Humble. Lovely wild aliens you (st)humbled upon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: bloodycarcass]
    #26288139 -

Lol dude I do pest control here in metro Atlanta I'm keeping my eyes open for them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Travisjames2346]
    #26289041 -

Of course, as soon as I move my old house starts producing weilii in my yard. What's the best way to propogate them to my new place? The environment there should be suitable.


Edited by McBeezer (10/31/19 07:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: McBeezer]
    #26289177 -

While you guys kill it, all I have are a couple of Bermuda boys I found this morning.  Found in Bermuda lawn that was not mine, sorry no habitat shots.  Left some pins at another spot, hopefully sucking up that H20


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: onefortheroad]
    #26289214 -

What’s up fellas, I’m pretty new to the hunt but have been reading up a lot and getting out there whenever possible. Located in Cowetta county but also have spots in Douglas. Was wondering how this cold front moving in tonight will affect the weilii? Also I’ve found some shrooms that looked similar to weiliis but did not bruise blue after pulling and inspecting. How long do they usually take to bruise. From what I’ve read should be pretty instantly right? Thanks for any input!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: OnThe_Hunt]
    #26289245 -

OnThe_Hunt said:
What’s up fellas, I’m pretty new to the hunt but have been reading up a lot and getting out there whenever possible. Located in Cowetta county but also have spots in Douglas. Was wondering how this cold front moving in tonight will affect the weilii? Also I’ve found some shrooms that looked similar to weiliis but did not bruise blue after pulling and inspecting. How long do they usually take to bruise. From what I’ve read should be pretty instantly right? Thanks for any input!!



Its still above freezing. Itll just make them grow slower


--------------------
Back at it like a crack addict, with asthmatic lung disease

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Wanderer82]
    #26289684 -

Wanderer82 said:
I keep daydreaming about those finds, Humble. Lovely wild aliens you (st)humbled upon.



Use those daydreams to manifest your next find.


--------------------
TEGRITY

Edited by HumbleHunt (10/31/19 12:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: HumbleHunt]
    #26290116 -





Use those daydreams to manifest your next find.



That's what I find myself doing. I believe in the law of attraction. I believe in staying in a positive mindset.

Have you had any success propagating? How long does it take to work?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Blue_Falcon]
    #26290199 -

Haven’t been out to my caerulescens spot for some time now, the vibe just hasn’t been there.  Well gentlemen, the universe was calling, so I had to answer...  106.8 in total.



--------------------

Edited by AdamTonk999 (10/31/19 04:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: AdamTonk999]
    #26290632 -

I know this is the wrong place to share this, but it’s just too pretty not to share. If it helps, I was hunting for actives when I stumbled upon this. Is it “turkey tail”?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Blue_Falcon]
    #26290770 -

Propagation is usually a long term investment.  I’d say bare minimum you’ll have to wait a whole season for weilii. Slow colonizers. Someone more experienced may have a better answer


--------------------
TEGRITY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: AdamTonk999]
    #26290778 -

AdamTonk999 said:





That damn sandy soil again hahaha crazy
CONGRATS!


--------------------
TEGRITY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: HumbleHunt]
    #26290853 -

yeah, what kind of place are those growing in tonk?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: HumbleHunt]
    #26291213 -

HumbleHunt said:
AdamTonk999 said:





That damn sandy soil again hahaha crazy
CONGRATS!



Haha I know man it’s wild straight up- super thankful though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: breeg89]
    #26291221 -

breeg89 said:
yeah, what kind of place are those growing in tonk?



They are growing in the middle of a path through a wooded area - the path is very silty/sandy.  Down in southern GA


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: AdamTonk999]
    #26291504 -

Well, im gonna do some hunting this weekend and hopefully this cold blast will get them going. If and when I do find them, has anyone ever tried to clone them to agar and grow them out? I have much experience in agar, but just wondering if regular agar would be ok or should something be added?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Ghostveil25]
    #26291547 -

After three long years and 300 Gymnopilus patches later, I’ve finally found it! Rather it found me. Last night at 3 am I woke up on the couch then let the dogs out.. I grabbed a hand full of pecans and opened the door allowing them to run out. I crack a few in my palms and threw the shells on the ground. As I looked  towards the direction I threw them I saw this lone wolf looking back up at me. I said allowed “NO FUCKING WAY” I immediately removed the stem and put the gills down for a print. Woke up at 6 am to this.















The last picture was this morning after leaving it to print. I knew it was game on when I saw the color change


I also found a few lacrymaria and this guy


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: KawiCorn]
    #26291701 -

You did it!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: onefortheroad]
    #26291757 -

2day progression pics. And a New patch coming up  in front of these


Habitat and gill shot


--------------------
Back at it like a crack addict, with asthmatic lung disease

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Georgia Actives 2021 **NO I.D Requests**
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
evlyshrooms 43,493 1,072 10/09/22 05:11 PM
by ScoutingEagle
* ID request - sterile subs? Trossington 2,447 7 05/06/21 09:24 AM
by Mycoangulo
* ID Request: May 2021, Melbourne Inner sofatom 1,514 1 05/07/21 08:55 AM
by Warrk
* ID request Melbourne ExtinguishedGalah 1,810 5 05/06/21 03:20 AM
by ExtinguishedGalah
* Non-Active ID request ChiefThunderbong 6,711 10 10/11/03 04:43 PM
by orizon
* ID 'request' (but not much info, sorry) koraks 5,172 6 01/11/04 03:15 AM
by koraks
* Found in northern orgon, ID Request puggymalone 6,908 15 10/13/23 10:32 AM
by Mr Piggy
* Dried MD-area ID Request (Newbie!) agentdss 6,370 10 10/15/03 03:40 PM
by agentdss

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
40,121 topic views. 0 members, 24 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.