Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: Adden]
    #24197226 -

Like a savage


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24278492 -

It's been about 2~ weeks since I last masturbated. I had an epiphany during yoga that our society/culture abuse our primal need and instinct for sex and the world is obsessed with ones physical appearance. Sex sells, as they say. Really, it's a urge and craving that a lot of people struggle to control and it leads to alot of trouble (body image issues, insecure people, hurting each other for sexual release, etc)

I'm really enjoying it - mentally and physically. Mentally I feel sharper, more alert, significantly greater sense of well-being.... more "alpha" some would say. Physically better in every way - strength, explosiveness, stamina, endurance, etc. I walked 6 miles (3 each way) and 90 minutes of karate last night - I was damn tired but not incapacitated like I usually would be. And I woke up slightly sore - not miserably sore.

The incredible thing is I don't even feel lonely or horny - just empowered. Though, I'll have a few minor bouts of horniness but it's all about calming the mind down and relishing in the sexual energy coursing through my veins  :tetsuo:


--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: daz01]
    #24278534 -

I basically ravage my wife everyday. She's a sexual animal and has a high sex drive so I don't even really have opportunities to spank it anymore... Not Complaining though.
:shrug:


--------------------
:pipesmoke:Its all fun and games until mushrooms make you gay:pipesmoke:




            click and learn.

Bod's simplified cultivation methods
Got side pins?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: daz01]
    #24278659 -

daz01 said:
It's been about 2~ weeks since I last masturbated. I had an epiphany during yoga that our society/culture abuse our primal need and instinct for sex and the world is obsessed with ones physical appearance. Sex sells, as they say. Really, it's a urge and craving that a lot of people struggle to control and it leads to alot of trouble (body image issues, insecure people, hurting each other for sexual release, etc)

I'm really enjoying it - mentally and physically. Mentally I feel sharper, more alert, significantly greater sense of well-being.... more "alpha" some would say. Physically better in every way - strength, explosiveness, stamina, endurance, etc. I walked 6 miles (3 each way) and 90 minutes of karate last night - I was damn tired but not incapacitated like I usually would be. And I woke up slightly sore - not miserably sore.

The incredible thing is I don't even feel lonely or horny - just empowered. Though, I'll have a few minor bouts of horniness but it's all about calming the mind down and relishing in the sexual energy coursing through my veins  :tetsuo:



You people confuse the shit out of me :confused: i guess I'm just a hedonist.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #24278688 -

I think I just did, but I'm not sure if that was an orgasm or if it just felt really good.
Can anyone confirm the difference?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #24278689 -

I just busted out a quick nut for shits and giggles

A jerk sesh a day keeps the cancer at bay

:wink:


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #24278887 -

No.

Two times of the great intercourse today though, feels a lot better than penetrating the hole of your hand.

Also gotta say I'm two weeks (???) in too, feels fucking amazing man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: Wesker]
    #24278899 -

Quote:
I'm really enjoying it - mentally and physically. Mentally I feel sharper, more alert, significantly greater sense of well-being.... more "alpha" some would say. Physically better in every way - strength, explosiveness, stamina, endurance, etc. I walked 6 miles (3 each way) and 90 minutes of karate last night - I was damn tired but not incapacitated like I usually would be. And I woke up slightly sore - not miserably sore.

The incredible thing is I don't even feel lonely or horny - just empowered. Though, I'll have a few minor bouts of horniness but it's all about calming the mind down and relishing in the sexual energy coursing through my veins  :tetsuo:




nofap gains, I went like a month in January, its like a drug habit, when you relapse its easy to fall back into a bad habit of doing it, but it really is good not to, mentally at least
Physically its al over the place, some say it leads to a greater chance of cancer but I feel like thats what they want you to think, they being the pornsites etc.
I know nothing tho, I'm no masturbation scientist


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: ergoticmandala]
    #24278940 -

There have actually been scientific studies done showing that regular ejaculation can decrease your risk of developing prostate cancer by as much as 33%

This isn't a myth, it's a fact, look it up if you don't believe me


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: Organic_Magic]
    #24279058 -

Organic_Magic said:
I basically ravage my wife everyday. She's a sexual animal and has a high sex drive so I don't even really have opportunities to spank it anymore... Not Complaining though.
:shrug:



This is how my wife used to be before having a child.. Now she has almost ZERO sex drive does wonders to the relationship..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: liloldme]
    #24279264 -

LOL this thread again seems like less than a month ago...


--------------------
  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #24279272 -

Quote:
There have actually been scientific studies done showing that regular ejaculation can decrease your risk of developing prostate cancer by as much as 33%

This isn't a myth, it's a fact, look it up if you don't believe me



yeah I have seen these studies, but I am not sure how much I trust them, what is "regular" once a week?
I think overall mental health wise, too much or never getting off is bad
Obviously having sex is the best mental health wise and physically, but we aren't all so lucky hhaha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: ergoticmandala]
    #24279382 -

I just don't see the point in being alive if I'm not having orgasms on a regular basis. Like, at least a couple times a week at least.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #24279420 -

I jack it twice a day. One in the morning and one at night before bed unless I can't get a private space to myself for whatever reason  . I have a tough time going to sleep without a release.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: ergoticmandala] * 2
    #24279438 -

ergoticmandala said:
Quote:
There have actually been scientific studies done showing that regular ejaculation can decrease your risk of developing prostate cancer by as much as 33%

This isn't a myth, it's a fact, look it up if you don't believe me



yeah I have seen these studies, but I am not sure how much I trust them, what is "regular" once a week?
I think overall mental health wise, too much or never getting off is bad
Obviously having sex is the best mental health wise and physically, but we aren't all so lucky hhaha



It makes no difference if the ejaculation is caused by a vagina or by your hand, either way it cycles out old semen and reduces the risk of complications which have been known to arise from semen retention

Honestly I think all these mental benefits people claim to receive from not ejaculating are placebo for the most patt, back in my meth-abusing days I would regularly jerk it for literally hours and hours on end and yeah that level of frequency is totally not good for yer mental health, but as far as having a couple jerk sessions a week I think it makes no real difference at all, if anything exercising hard and regularly has much more of a bearing on you feeling "alpha" than not keeping your pipes clean

Just my :twocents:


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #24279569 -

I tend to agree; especially if you consider an orgasm precipitated by your hand to have less intrinsic value than an orgasm precipitated by somebody else's parts, you will shame yourself for every orgasm of the former sort and inevitably begin to actually feel like a schmuck just for giving your body what it needs and making yourself feel good. Obviously too much is too much, but this whole thing going without for weeks just to avoid unnecessarily shaming yourself can't be healthy.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #24279574 -

In short, yes.


--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #24279594 -

No


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: liloldme]
    #24279726 -

liloldme said:
daz01 said:
When I ejaculate, I don't experience what most guys experience and that is lose of energy and motivation (a lose of "primal manliness" as some guys describe it as) It's the complete opposite for me.... when I ejaculate I am filled with energy and motivation. I want to do more stuff.
I believe I've read that excess masturbation actually desensitises androgen receptors around the body - it does not literally lower blood testosterone.

There is a few TED videos on porn and masturbation. You are essentially damaging your brain with excess porn; like a drug addiction. Fortunately, I've always hated the hollywood type porn with a passion, so damn fake and disturbing to watch... I'm a amateur/homemade type of guy :lol:





The egyptians claimed that they could live longer by doing what you explained. Not expelling energy but having it come full circle




Egyptians also used crocodile dung as a contraceptive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you masturbate today? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #24279762 -

Sophistic Radiance said:
I tend to agree; especially if you consider an orgasm precipitated by your hand to have less intrinsic value than an orgasm precipitated by somebody else's parts, you will shame yourself for every orgasm of the former sort and inevitably begin to actually feel like a schmuck just for giving your body what it needs and making yourself feel good. Obviously too much is too much, but this whole thing going without for weeks just to avoid unnecessarily shaming yourself can't be healthy.



Agreed

And yes, I have sinned today most greviously

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So now they have a link between masturbation and cancer... ilus 1,161 0 01/28/09 10:31 PM
by ilus
* How to stop masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Super_Blunt 22,762 71 11/13/06 11:25 AM
by JoelLoveland5
* girl masterbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KristiMidocean 31,823 72 01/02/13 03:29 PM
by Tripsurfer
* Men have to masturbate
( 1 2 all )
LightRay 828 27 07/20/17 07:34 PM
by stzacrack
* Abstaining from masturbation challenge 2011.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
ROFL_my_ WAFFLE 17,948 218 10/23/14 09:11 AM
by whatsgrimace
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,178 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* How often do you masterbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Magicman69 9,749 133 03/20/14 08:17 AM
by SaxbyA
* anyone else abstaining from masturbation?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Apostle 6,283 108 10/21/15 07:34 PM
by Apostle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,062 topic views. 1 members, 96 guests and 224 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.