Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: twighead]
    #24107837 -

I think littering should be a capital offence, or at least the removal of several fingers.
Same with thieves.
Muslims aren't always wrong.

Those pics are enraging, way more then oil


--------------------

Edited by specialpeopleclub (02/21/17 10:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24107849 -

we could get creative with the penalties for littering until something is found that makes the human being clean up after themselves directly after creating a mess/trash.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #24107861 -

I don't give a fuck about your house, but if you are so anti community you are going to fuck our collective space personally, you deserve to suffer, be banished, you dont deserve society.
I get about sick of seeing thousands of cigarettes, condoms, needles, and underwear all over one side of the road


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24107868 -

man, that is immensely stupid.

"so anti-community! but i don't give a fuck about your house!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24107878 -

So, I should concern myself withe personal choices of someone in their house?
You misread what I said.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24107889 -

you're unable to see the contradiction.

see: Property Maintenance Bi-Laws.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24107907 -

You are bing dense, and I won't engage


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24107929 -

that's you, friendo.

a nice healthy lawn actually attracts pests...did you know that?

of course you didn't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24107935 -

My lawn is diverse and does attract pests


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24108033 -

yet, to alot of people, most people, that's a detriment to their environment. :shrug: you ever have to call pest control?

not everything is black and white.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24108594 -

Its moist,so nothing really stops the mosquitoes
I prefer biodiversity over monoculture. Lawns are retarded and invented to market lawn mowers, the least tasty of the grazing animals


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #24108680 -

Invented to market lawn mowers? That's a little out there. People like their space and the grass is good for the air in the local area.

Market lawn mowers :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24108772 -

That is funny - but lawns are fucking stupid :lol:

I mean they're nice in their own way - but gardens are sexy too and a lot more practical.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: twighead]
    #24108988 -

:goat:
Why did you replace me with machines
baaaa


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: twighead]
    #24109089 -

twighead said:
That is funny - but lawns are fucking stupid :lol:

I mean they're nice in their own way - but gardens are sexy too and a lot more practical.



Obvious city boy is obvious. I'm just gonna go ahead and enjoy laying in my nice soft grass while I smoke my bongs and play my music. You can keep your concrete jungle, now that shit is fucking stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24109167 -

XLCaps said:
twighead said:
That is funny - but lawns are fucking stupid :lol:

I mean they're nice in their own way - but gardens are sexy too and a lot more practical.



Obvious city boy is obvious. I'm just gonna go ahead and enjoy laying in my nice soft grass while I smoke my bongs and play my music. You can keep your concrete jungle, now that shit is fucking stupid.



How did you get that from what I posted? :lol:

Ideally I just think it should be a lot less grass and a lot moar food being grown. And in cities a lot more vegetation as well for that matter.

And I'm naaaht a city boy >:O I grew up in podunk Idaho


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: twighead]
    #24109252 -

I thought you meant a fucking flower garden. IMO living out of town, you need a lawn. The privacy and freedom is the best part. I can walk outside naked and smoke the world's fattest joint while swinging my dick in circles if it so pleases me. Even in town, a little bit of lawn can go a long way. I hate not having a lawn. I want grass, and trees. Lots of trees. When you got kids you need a lawn too.

Food gardens though? They can really only get so big. I've tried the large scale gardens before, and it's ridiculous. I have a garden space easily 80'2. I did two rows of corn and most of it died from pests and racoons. It's real nice to have that shit but it's soo much work to maintain and water. I mean you can get quite a bit of food if you do the right ones in the right space and know what you're doing, but on a real scale that's gonna feed you past the season it's god damned hell. That shit is just not for me, I'll stick to buds. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24109304 -

I hear ye - the big green open space is dank :lol:

We did carrots/kale/lettuce/radishes and cucumbers which produced a pretty prodigious amount in a fairly small space (there was kale, still alive and fresh in the snow half way through Jan (?!)

I mean not anything to the scale of self-sustainability but a good inbetween of use of land/use of time

High fences though... :lol: otherwise yeah everything gets fucked


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: digitalgraphiti]
    #24109743 -

digitalgraphiti said:
Fuck the pipeline
Fuck oil powering everything

We have the technology




kinda, we probably arent as far along as you think


Quote:
We need to get away from that shit cuz we are smarter than that, we just gotta start implementing it.



we're at least 50 years away from being able to make the transition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: protectors of the earth [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #24109772 -

I would have thought you would have been more behind this. The no pipe line movement with your Indian heritage.

I thought they left stuff due to weather and getting kicked out but i have not been following it.  The local tribe here all get fat checks and emulate the shitty aspects of western culture better then most do to idle time and free money.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what is the actual benefit to the keystone XL pipeline
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
All We Perceive 5,449 118 01/16/15 08:52 AM
by Moonshoe
* Veterans are planning a 'deployment' to Standing Rock to protest the Dakota Access Pipeline
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
yogabunnyM 5,073 171 11/27/16 10:17 PM
by ballsalsa
* Interview With Oil Pipeline Whistleblower
( 1 2 all )
endogenous 789 35 12/03/16 01:53 AM
by endogenous
* Senate Democrats Vote Down the XL Pipeline Jobs Bill
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
mpd 4,063 110 11/20/14 05:54 PM
by tokeweed420
* Obama to reject Keystone Pipeline
( 1 2 3 all )
koods 2,252 55 11/06/15 08:32 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Army Corps Denies Permit For Pipeline
( 1 2 all )
endogenous 768 32 12/06/16 11:53 PM
by akira_akuma
* Northslope crude spills from Alaska pipeline
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 1,403 25 05/25/10 08:14 PM
by Mad_Larkin
* The Keystone Pipeline & Climate Disruption mpd 557 16 03/01/13 07:01 PM
by Cuttysvelt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
914 topic views. 5 members, 43 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.