Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Can I join the revolution?
    #2373900 -

I don't know if I'm hip to the pop, but I'd like to know whats going on.
Can I join the revolution?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I join the revolution? [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2373908 -

If you check out #revolution on the Shroomery IRC server RIGHT NOW you might still find the meeting going on :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I join the revolution? [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2373927 -

basicly, its people getting together to save the world I think, they have good ideas for liberating humanity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I join the revolution? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2374609 -

yeah. right. "liberating humanity", from what may I ask? beliefs that you dont agree with, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can I join the revolution? [Re: lostsuitcase]
    #2374709 -

Liberation from a loss of perspective, really. A global reminder coupled with a choice. :wink:
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Revolution *updated - forums*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
ShroomismM 28,346 235 12/12/05 06:39 AM
by deepr
* Take part in the Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,454 54 03/26/04 04:21 PM
by abhi
* The New Revolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ArmFromTheAbyss 4,557 81 05/28/03 09:55 PM
by Murex
* The approaching revolution in particle physics distortopia 1,378 16 09/14/05 02:55 PM
by IgnatiusJReilly
* help the (r)evolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ShroomismM 7,940 127 09/03/04 12:30 AM
by spacedragon
* Our Lust for Chaos and the Revolution exclusive58 1,170 18 07/24/04 09:10 PM
by Jellric
* The Way of Liberation Remy 897 2 01/14/03 02:41 PM
by Remy
* I h8 it when "revolution" is sold back to us
( 1 2 3 all )
sammy_jankis 5,060 55 05/22/04 03:55 AM
by Positronius

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
522 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.