Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: help the revolution [Re: Shroomism]
    #2980962 - 08/09/04 09:45 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

So Shroomism, what exactly are you and the lot doing right now beside posting on internet BBSs?

There is a lot of talking and little action, if you take my meaning... well no action at all if i'm not mistaking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: help the revolution [Re: cleaner]
    #2990111 - 08/11/04 07:22 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It all has to start out with alot of talking. The more talking there is, the better the plan gets.
And plus, all of this talking leads to more people being aware of what is in the process right now. I hope one day Shroomism's website will be even more visited than the Shroomery.

There shall be little action until everybody involved knows what they have to do to help the cause.
I think the action will occur at a set date.
The work that is needed right now is to spread the word on what is going on.
Keep up the hard workin Shroomism, please don't ever loose hope.

--------------------

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: help the revolution [Re: exclusive58]
    #2990125 - 08/11/04 07:29 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

What im trying to say is we need to do something radical. We need to recreate organisations such as weather underground. Organisations that do stuff that halters and sets back govt

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: help the revolution [Re: cleaner]
    #2991719 - 08/11/04 03:09 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cleaner said:
What im trying to say is we need to do something radical. We need to recreate organisations such as weather underground. Organisations that do stuff that halters and sets back govt

to what end?

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: help the revolution [Re: BleaK]
    #2991821 - 08/11/04 03:27 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

And more importantly, with what means?
(Because those will be your ends.)

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: help the revolution [Re: Jellric]
    #2992294 - 08/11/04 05:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

to what ends and with what means has already vastly been discussed in The Revolution thread

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2992304 - 08/11/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #2992384 - 08/11/04 06:02 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
to what ends and with what means has already vastly been discussed in The Revolution thread

there is no thread by that name, i just searched.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
    #2992460 - 08/11/04 06:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
It all has to start out with alot of talking. The more talking there is, the better the plan gets.
And plus, all of this talking leads to more people being aware of what is in the process right now. I hope one day Shroomism's website will be even more visited than the Shroomery.

There shall be little action until everybody involved knows what they have to do to help the cause.
I think the action will occur at a set date.
The work that is needed right now is to spread the word on what is going on.
Keep up the hard workin Shroomism, please don't ever loose hope.

And what is going on? Cmon guys, get real. To become politicaly relevant, first you have to start acting politicaly. This means creating synergy for solving of societal core problems. But this all takes much more things than enthusiasm I appreciate is.

BTW, somebody bs to Shroomism saying that only actions worth. It might be true if these actions make sense. But right now, there is no world organisation that does so. In the other hand, talking, arguing etc might get to the good.

Off course, this migh happen after Shroomism gets off the ego trip that caries the whole movement. After that, you will see who understands these things more deeply and who is ready to fight for the real revolution. That one will become the member of the world movement that will happen pretty soon.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: help the revolution [Re: BleaK]
    #2992592 - 08/11/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

your search was weak  :yawn: ...lazy  :wink:

The Revolution

--------------------

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #2992624 - 08/11/04 06:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

maybe cuz i searched for The Revolution, main posts only.

and that was called The Revolution *updated - forums*

and that thread does adress issues, but from what i remember there was little in the way of means to accomplish any end.

--------------------

Edited by BleaK (08/11/04 06:39 PM)

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: help the revolution [Re: Crobih]
    #2992739 - 08/11/04 06:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

you ask And what is going on?
but at the same time you talk about the world movement that will happen pretty soon.

I'm not quite sure what it is that is going on, but I'm pretty sure soemthing is going on.
Nor am I sure in what form the revolution will take place, but i'm quite sure it will take place.

i don't know about you, but i feel that amongst the younger generations of today, the word 'revolution' is starting to anchor itself in people's minds, almost naturally, its taking a meaning, a real meaning, and i have never witnessed it been frowned upon whenever i mention it.

And BTW, fuck politics. fuck politicians.
In unity, politics are not needed. Only reason.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: help the revolution [Re: Crobih]
    #2992749 - 08/11/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cleaner said:
So Shroomism, what exactly are you and the lot doing right now beside posting on internet BBSs?

There is a lot of talking and little action, if you take my meaning... well no action at all if i'm not mistaking

A lot of planning actually, and researching, and writing. Everyone is doing their thing and the ideas are slowly accumulating. Things are coming together.

For now I think our primary objectives are education, particularly to human rights and civil liberties.. and maybe a spotlight on political injustice. Educate the everyday person on a universal level, with a strong focus towards human unity, peace, and harmony with the environment. But that's just my take on the situation.

We're not even thinking about taking actions yet until we have our core firmly established. Once the pieces are in place I expect that we will focus on the vast spectrum of topics that could encompass a global human movement towards sovereignty and 'global unity', without the NWO part. We could branch out in a number of directions, the future is uncertain.

For now it's mostly talking, researching, planning, writing.. the material plans will come together after we have our information foundation. That is also the time we begin to spread the word.

There's been a ton of good ideas in this thread and I really appreciate all the feedback you guys have given. This isn't about me, I'm just doing this in what little spare time I have between work, my woman, music, and sleep. I'm just hoping to help create something that interests a lot of people and gets a lot of people passionately involved. So that together, as a society and as humans, we can work together for a better way of life (for all) and evolution.

We're still in the construction stages though, so now is the time to hop on board and contribute in the formation of this entity. We need all the brain (and spirit) power we can get.

--------------------

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Loc: Amsterdam, Holland
    #2992856 - 08/11/04 07:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

This shit aint gonna happen for 30 years!!! And for those of you who say no one is taking action its because we don't have enough power yet. O yea i am gonna go do something with my 100s of people when i know i can't do shit until i have 1000000s. Look- grow your shrooms, grow your weed, get your education, get into politics, get your money and when the time is right. Bam! right in the kisser. We all have the same ideas here for a better future.

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #2993591 - 08/11/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The kind of changes we're talking about won't happen overnight. (Sorry to disappoint).
But as Shroomism said, we are in the brainstorming and information gathering phase. Which is a cool thing because there is no set agenda, no marching orders to hand to new members. This is a growing, organic entity we have here. There is plenty of opportunity at this time for you all to come in and let your voice be heard.

Everyone can contribute something to this creature. One thing I have done is assist in writing the mission statement and put a non-violence clause in there just in case we form a community in the future and one day Shroomism shows up wearing dark shades and pushing kool aid.  :gangsta:

Actually I am more worried about the remote possibility that nutbags would one day hijack the movement and the non-violence clause kinda puts a damper on that.

So I think its proper we brainstorm and get a good idea of the direction we want to take before we take real action. Right now one thing we can do is educate, and later I can definitely forsee group projects to create specific changes. It's worthwhile even if its only a small thing. Do you want to be lying on your death bed and realize that in your life you never lifted a finger to help humanity when you knew how messed up the world is?

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
Re: help the revolution [Re: Jellric]
    #2994386 - 08/12/04 01:50 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

if you guys really want to create positive change, then save up all your money and invest in corporations like "Mitsubishi Heavy Industry" who are on the vanguard of alternative energy technology, and waste removal systems.

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: help the revolution [Re: Positronius]
    #2994464 - 08/12/04 02:42 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

mitsubishi....recently in the shit for covering up defects in their vehicles. defects that caused some fatal accidents.
not to mention a major supplier of military hardware for japan's (ahem) self defense forces.
really, they are just another big profit-driven corporation, no ethics at all.

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Re: help the revolution [Re: mr crisper]
    #2994487 - 08/12/04 02:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

mitsubishi motors is a different corporation than mistubishi heavy industry, do your homework.

"major supplier of military hardware for japan's (ahem) self defense forces"

yes, and? welcome to reality

--------------------

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: help the revolution [Re: Positronius]
    #2994493 - 08/12/04 03:07 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

pos... i live in japan and sub-contract to most of the major companies here - hitachi, sumitomo, seiko, kawasaki, etc.

after the war, the large corporations were broken up by the u.s. govt. but since then the pieces have slowly merged back together....bit like terminator2 manages to do.
they all get together in the boardrooms.

welcome to reality? you're the one claiming they are nice. i don't judge them, its just business

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Re: help the revolution [Re: mr crisper]
    #2994504 - 08/12/04 03:15 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

claiming they are nice? I claimed that they are developing and supporting technology that will work wonders for our world. Im merely trying to promote realistic ways to achieve progression.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order