Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The Revolution [Re: tnecseda]
    #2914745 - 07/22/04 01:44 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

good..good.. more people join the forums and contribute please

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: The Revolution [Re: Shroomism]
    #3517569 - 12/18/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Say it loud! im STONED and im proud!

therevolutionwillnotbetelivised...therevolutionwillnotbetelivised...therevolutionwillnotbetelivised...therevolutionwillnotbetelivised...

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: The Revolution [Re: Shroomism]
    #3517639 - 12/18/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well that was a long read. This thread is packed full of many good ideas. I have been a thinker of this type of thing for a very long time. I am very ignorant on many things but I think I have something to offer. So I will help in any way I can..........maybe

Let me say a few things.

If a group of people within the land mass of the US or most country's. Write a Constitution, stake a flag and make the world know they are independent you will be thrown into prison, if not shot. You can not declare a new country within a new country. That is war and you will lose

The bigger thing is a change of mind set that needs to happen in the majority of the population. And the majority will not change just because one person is a great at giving speech's or another is a good book writer or 1,000,000 people march on Washington. Etc.......... has not worked. Nether has trying to vote people into office etc.....

There needs to be a point of origin for this movement yes. There needs to be communication to the greatest degree. WE ALL NEED TO START TO TALK TO ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE INTER NET. Starting a site is a great idea. But You can not declare war.

People has a whole will change if they see things. That is the way it works.They need proof.

I suggest to start a web site with a forum. Put together a team of Fund raisers, lawyers, professionals, team players, start a non-profit organization benefiting the progress and peace of Mankind. Put toghter several chapters and get a team toghter. Once the cash is piled up and people are serious. Find a small town to be bought. And run the entire thing as a model of what the world should be. Then the thing will snow ball. People will see what can happen.

Once people see your new life working then they will want it to. Once one small town is recycled then it will be two then 6 then 60....etc. It is going to take a progressive but fast and hard working team of people to do it. Not just words. Yes there needs to be words of paper to set down the path. A set of ideals and morals. A set of laws. But all this must fall with in the laws of the country of your just asking to have a war that you will regret.

Great thread everybody :heart:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Revolution [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3517659 - 12/18/04 04:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

mmm u might not be able to declare a new country... but how about a religion?

--------------------
My homepage

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: The Revolution [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #3517687 - 12/18/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Na to many people think Religion sucks and it does.........and how are you going to get everyone to agree ? Separation of church and state probably should be keep the same as it is. But I know of a few HUGE world organizations that have massive political pull. One being UNITED WAY.............. Non-profit's have very nice advantages and they are capable of being huge in a very short time. They are structured in a very democratic fashion. They work great to get things done. And they are generally viewed as being "Nice" They are excepted everywhere and they are the shaker and makers of the world. To change the minds and hearts of the masses you will need to come across in diplomatic and tactful way that they understand.

I think it will take a mixture of what is wanted and what is already happening and push very hard to the ultimate goal. You can not feed a baby a steak in 2-3 bites you need to finely cut it up and feed it to him one small bite at a time. You want to nurture it not choke it :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3518517 - 12/18/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ok i haven't read the entire thread but here's my thoughts:

the first thing we need to do is come out of the closet.
we need to let people know that we exist.

whatever construct u work with it has to be based on absolute freedom of information. not a single fact can be withheld from a single individual.

compartmentalization of power is to be avoided at all costs!

the people ARE the power, they need only realize it.

we cannot apply to the good will of large institutions, there is none.
this includes 'good will' organizations like green peace and other such groups.

i like the idea of a religion because that can be whatever u want it to be. any ideals in any kind of structure with any agenda.
and churches are known for charity as well...
and ive seen much weirder religions then this one doing pretty good...

goodwill organizations are mostly known for making us feel guilty at dinner time and i don't think people are looking for heroes.
i think they are looking for something to believe in...

here's an interesting story:

at one time during the roman empire period the emperors advisers were discussing the idea of marking slaves with a specific piece of clothing to make them easyer to notice.
some slaves had been forming friendships with non-slaves and they were worried about that. they thought that if they made it obvious who was a slave and who wasn't they could polarize society against each other and maintain the situation.
however they quickly decided against the idea for one simple reason:
the moment these slaves realize how big their numbers really were they would immediately revolt...

therefore i am strongly in favor of a unifying marking that symbolizes what were trying to do here...
something to replace that piece sign of the hippie era...

(of course if we are all gonna 'come out' about the drugs n stuff were gonna need a legal disclaimer statement...)

--------------------
My homepage

Invisibleilus
Bred in Captivity
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around the bend.
    #3518547 - 12/18/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Edit your post to the new site!!!!

http://www.irevolution.org

--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3518631 - 12/18/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You completely misunderstood what I meant about Non-profit venture

I meant starting one for the cause, for the benift and growth of the cause.

I have been closely involved in forming a Non-profit. They have some pretty serious advantages. People that work within it get payed. There is bills in all non-profits.

--------------------

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    #3519689 - 12/19/04 06:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I intend to read the whole thread, but later. For now I'll just say this: I think our primary goal should be to wake people up fully, to the point of enlightenment. A society of awakened individuals doesn't need any type of centralized control; we all think for ourselves and, the truth always showing itself to those who look for it, we come to like-minded conclusions. In other words, if we are awakened, we are our own masters and don't need any control. The universality of fundamental truth can unite us.

OfflinePinkFloydRocks
Stranger
Re: The Revolution [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3685810 - 01/26/05 09:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Okay first of all i think this is an awesome idea, but will take a lot of work and time. People won't change their minds overnight. I read about the first 8 pages of the thread and was wondering if we're intending to over throw the current government and start a new one or drastically reform the current one?

Either way if this dream can become a reality it will be awesome.

--------------------
"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." -Bob Dylan

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
-John Lennon

"I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
-Albert Einstein

OfflineXygyg
Somulate
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: The Revolution [Re: PinkFloydRocks]
    #3685877 - 01/26/05 09:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

To overthrow this diseased system that we are currently caught up in would take an almost supernatural act of intervention.
The question is, how do you wrestle control from the hands of those who have all of the military force, the weapons of total annihilation, the mass-media mind control apparatus, and McGod at their disposal?

--------------------

"There are no facts, only interpretations."
from Nietzsche's Nachlass

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The Revolution [Re: Xygyg]
    #3686305 - 01/26/05 10:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

well you can start by somehow educating the masses. There's enough out there right now to incite many many people to take action.. but there's still a lot that is repressed from general knowledge. We just give an honest and objective presentation of the facts and ways to take action and then let people decide for themselves. knowledge = power. Figure, there is a lot more of "US", than there is of "Them". The populace controls the government...not the other way around like they would have you believe. We need to treat the average citizen as they are extremely important and intelligent.. we need to unite the nations of the world through peace and understanding. which needless to say is a lot harder than just saying it. Anyway, there's a lot of work to do.. If anyone wants to help in this stage of gathering and organizing data.. I will not prevent you from doing so :smile:

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: The Revolution *updated - forums* [Re: Shroomism]
    #3686335 - 01/26/05 10:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I just joined the Universal Freedom Organization forums.

I havent read all the posts yet, I just found this thread.

I do believe that MAJOR social and political reform are in our near future, and I want to be part of the change.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: The Revolution *updated - forums* [Re: niteowl]
    #3814899 - 02/22/05 12:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not sure how many of you have pointed out education to be the number one factor here, but it truly is.  To start, without being educated about the true nature of the world, you simply cannot have a common goal, because people will be on different frequencies (as if they aren't already enough) and simply will not be able to understand the common goals.
There are only two forms of hope in my eyes, the children who we already know and treat as the most fragile of all learners, or the adult who has a near-death experience (can include tripping, spiritual activity, etc. as well) which leads to a feeling of humbleness, ... further self-empowerment and enlightenment.  Right now, the psychedelic users who see the light, who society is generally coerced to label "drug-addicts" which is doing nothing but holding the revolution down, are being attacked by the negative vibes in an effort to convince them to think that dreaming is the best man can do. 

With drugs like LSD, we are allowed potential that is of an uncanny nature, accelerated learning unparalleled in the every day experience, and true behumbling that can turn persons who commit evil to begin to have a self-fulfilling commitment to do good.  The government feared the new train of thought in the 60s, and you'd be a fool not to think they still fear it now more than ever, its just been super-exploited and played off as another natural component of history.  We go to war, we come back from war.  We have a depression, we get out of it.  Revolutions are the things in history few people could actually sit down and say I believe this is going to happen.  Maybe this is why revolution has evaded us for so long?  Maybe its on the brink, or maybe we're still a hundred years away? We know, they know, and they know we know, but they won't admit any of it. 

The education system is where it all begins. Children are KEY.  They are the future.  When we're all dead, they'll be alive.  I think my generation has started to receive through intergenerational learning a lot of the ideals of the 60s.  I can only hope that my generation provides an even better new generation that will enter this world after the revolution.

What, Where, When, Why, and How we educate all require some modifications.

We need to get away from traditional schooling.  Teaching needs to be more hands on, more diverse in nature (more field trips as an example, or spending time outside, travelling, whatever), and children need to be allowed to use the ever-so-more-important knowledge (they're learning in this new revolution) in new ways.  Not so they can study for a test and forget about it forever.  Getting the A only makes mom and dad proud.  What about when mom and dad are gone, or dead?  Who cares about an A?  The child might, if you teach them to be...or the child may question why he is even in school, if you teach them to also.  The question is, how much resistance/tolerance do you teach in school and how much is left to be taught by the parents?

The tough part is nobody wants their children to be exposed to a new system of learning that hasnt been proven.  Nobody wants their children to be the guinea pigs for the adults experiments.  But nobody wanted to eat their veggies either, and we did because we were taught to listen to our elders, even if we didn't understand why.

Now that we understand why, why is it so hard to grasp the fact that children are the greatest assets/tools (human beings are not tools of course) we have to launch a revolution?

We need to start teaching kids things that will lead them revelations which they'll have on their own, so they can make their own assertions, and become independent and self-confident. Once the general public can realize that the traditional education model is highly inefficient and does not provide the best results for producing highly respectable human beings, we can begin to transform it without clouded visions or alterior motives. I feel drugs have an important part in this new form of teaching.  Who has any disappreciation for the revelations caused by ego-loss?  It's highly debatable whether we should ever impose forced states of consciousness on another human being, but right now I am just telling you kind of revolution I ponder all the time.

I'll come back when I have more ideas, getting tired and I have class in the AM. :smile:

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

InvisibleHeru_sa_Aset
8th Dimension
 User Gallery

Loc: 8th Dimension
Truth finds itself [Re: kake]
    #5051151 - 12/12/05 04:09 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Hi

--------------------
"[( @_)/] [ T-----+-T ] [( @_)/] Bac]<To |3asiCs - T3nAgLiA" (Yo)bum, rush the show!

Edited by Heru_sa_Aset (12/14/05 09:14 PM)

Offlinedeepr
the dancer

Loc: nzl
Re: The Revolution [Re: Heru_sa_Aset]
    #5051294 - 12/12/05 06:39 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

This is my first post in around 3 years.. I'm surprised my log-in still works, and Mr Swami, good to see you're still causing trouble ;]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder