Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: TaekwonDude]
    #22163565 -

TaekwonDude said:
Hello people, in the next week or so I am gonna get 15g pf Green Maeng Da in the post :laugh: bear in mind I didnt select what strain and wouldve like something with strong sedation and painkilling properties.

What will this stuff be like in terms of effects? 
Is it potent?

Iv also read that bali red would have been the one for me IMO.  Are these any bit similar, no?




How's that presidential pass treating you?


Shit is good isn't it, all these suckers here don't even have access to all the free stuff you do.

Let me know if you want to upgrade to the el grande Presidento package for only 99.99, you won't get this good of an offer again for a long time, in fact I don't even know how I can AFFORD to be making these kind of offers, the wife is going to KILL me, ya know.


SO yeh just get back to me on that.


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Atreyu]
    #22163593 -

Atreyu said:
TaekwonDude said:
Hello people, in the next week or so I am gonna get 15g pf Green Maeng Da in the post :laugh: bear in mind I didnt select what strain and wouldve like something with strong sedation and painkilling properties.

What will this stuff be like in terms of effects? 
Is it potent?

Iv also read that bali red would have been the one for me IMO.  Are these any bit similar, no?




How's that presidential pass treating you?


Shit is good isn't it, all these suckers here don't even have access to all the free stuff you do.

Let me know if you want to upgrade to the el grande Presidento package for only 99.99, you won't get this good of an offer again for a long time, in fact I don't even know how I can AFFORD to be making these kind of offers, the wife is going to KILL me, ya know.


SO yeh just get back to me on that.




What are you on about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: TaekwonDude] * 1
    #22163603 -

This thread needs to die already


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: hex_enduction]
    #22163722 -

hex_enduction said:
This thread needs to die already



THIS!

Can a mod maybe lock this thread and edit OP to link to Kratom sub forum, will make sure everyone gets the right advice and information in one single place


--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #22167204 -

Acaterpillar said:
I'd say red vein bali/borneo is the most sedating and best for pain relief.



I have something called bali untra premium and it feels like a green strain and seems to be good for pain. I'm feeling really astounding right now.

But they got the order changed... I am getting red vein bali instead of red malay... Great. This plant is amazing, I love kratom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: daz01]
    #22167530 -

daz01 said:
hex_enduction said:
This thread needs to die already



THIS!

Can a mod maybe lock this thread and edit OP to link to Kratom sub forum, will make sure everyone gets the right advice and information in one single place



I wonder if I press the notify button to ask the mods to lock this thread if they'll get annoyed.
Meh..probably, but fuck it. It's their job. I'm doing it. lol


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: kr0nik0]
    #22167535 -

:lol:

First and Last post need to include The Kratom Den. It's pretty ma daeng over there :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: kr0nik0]
    #22167563 -

I think only the OP can request that. :justdontknow:
But I agree, this threads dead, Zed... :rebelride:
Quote:
Tybg said: (3 months ago...)
I just tried this for the first time before the new, super awesome Kratom Den was invented.
I must go there from now on for all real talk on the miracle and mystery that is Kratom
....


. . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just opened the mail, and found 25 grams of Kratom Psilocybeingzz 4,869 10 12/12/10 03:05 AM
by stefan
* Chewing on some Kratom randomdude123456 2,215 17 07/23/05 10:35 PM
by Skunk420
* Kratom: Trip Report Mushie_Man 5,479 16 01/31/05 12:15 AM
by EvilEwok
* my kratom experience kaiowas 2,346 4 05/07/05 04:10 AM
by Locus
* Your views on Kratom Mushie_Man 2,042 8 12/23/04 06:07 PM
by gdman
* Ordered Some KRATOM! Mushie_Man 1,310 1 01/26/05 11:30 AM
by gdman
* i am a kratom pussy
( 1 2 all )
onetime 4,481 20 01/01/05 08:46 PM
by onetime
* About to drink some kratom tea... sakura 1,162 3 04/17/04 11:28 AM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
60,441 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.