Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
my kratom experience
    #4145044 - 05/07/05 05:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I wake up to be joined by merkaba and some kratom tea.

we each have 5 grams of kratom dried leaf on an empty stomach.

the tea was very bitter as wel ate the pulp down like madmen

t=5 min
the sedated feeling is already coming on. I feel slight nausea but nothing too much to worry about. Merkaba and I go outside to discuss some philisohpical thoughts as we wait for the kratom to take hold.

t=15 min
I smoke a cigar as I sit down. A very euphoric feeling overcomes me as I feel like I am in warm water and yet my head feels a little heavy and my body feels cold and jittery. very strange

t=20 min
I throw up in merkaba's backyard, but just a little bit. I instantly feel better as I yearn to lay down. I notice a little eye dialation in the mirror as I brush my teeth from throwing up.

t=30 min
the kratom has taken full effect. man what potent stuff. this was a strong dose on an empty stomach and I see why. it feels a little like opium with a little less euphoria. Merkaba puts on the NIN album. There is a little bit of an audio distortion and well as visual. I kept getting a buzzing visual, like everything was moving ever so slightly back and forth. both me and merkaba can hardly move

t= 2 hours
the NIN album is done as I get up...bad move. I throw up again, only this time in merkaba's toilet. this was a little more violent than the last hurl. I feel better though as I realize I need to lay down.

t=3 hours
the effect still has a hold of me but the euphoria is gone. I feel dizzy and lost. I try to get up to drink some water. as soon as the water hits my stomach, I rush to the toilet and throw up again. this one even more violent. my hands are shaking and I feel really cold.

t=5 hours
most of the feeling is gone as I feel like I have a hangover. the buzz lingers, but the headache is more apparent.

overall it was ok, but I learned my lesson on not taking such a high dosage. Kratom is alright, but I don't think I'm ever going to do it again. the comedown feels like one long hangover. I slept a little bit, but still feel tired and weak. luckily I can eat now.

I guess you can't have the yin without the yang.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

Re: my kratom experience [Re: kaiowas]
    #4145053 - 05/07/05 05:16 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

5g of kratom isn't a high dose...10-15g is an average dose. 5g is a low dose. I'd say anything over 20g would be irregularly high.

Offlinestefan Happy Birthday
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: my kratom experience [Re: spud]
    #4145084 - 05/07/05 05:43 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

of good kratom it's a pretty good dose
2g of it can give a pretty good buzz from what I read

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

Re: my kratom experience [Re: stefan]
    #4145091 - 05/07/05 05:49 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hm, dunno. I'm used to seeing people do 10-15g doses.

90% of the erowid trip reports of kratom seem to be +10g also.

I've never tried it because it has no real appeal to me.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
Re: my kratom experience [Re: spud]
    #4145118 - 05/07/05 06:10 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

depends on the potency, but 10-15 is very high and would usually be too much actually. and a lot of those erowid reports are overdoses. 5 grams is most definitely well enough and could be a pretty high dose if you dont have a tolerance to opiates and is taken on an empty stomach like the case is with them. the nausea and throwing up is always notification of overdosing. best thing to do is lay down when that happens though. but next time just dose less and you'll be fine.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub