Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 |
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: daz01]
    #22159409 -

Thank you man, this is awesome.


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: hex_enduction]
    #22159635 -

Thank you! I will contribute lots to it. Great job!


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Moonshoe] * 1
    #22159858 -

I'm a mod omg. :canthelpbutlaugh:


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #22159860 -

K guys stop posting in this thread now lets move to the den


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #22159906 -

i want to be a mod!


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Not Responding]
    #22160374 -

Not Responding said:
i want to be a mod!



Done :smile:

5 mods will do for now.


--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: daz01]
    #22160627 -

i dont get a little M next to my name?


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Not Responding]
    #22160730 -

I think because it's a user created forum we aren't "real" moderators :sad:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Not Responding]
    #22160744 -

Not Responding said:
i dont get a little M next to my name?



:voila: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Bitter Cactus] * 1
    #22160930 -

Bitter Cactus said:
I actually read somewhere that the old kratom elders in Indonesia basically park themselves under a kratom tree and chew the leaves all day.

These are big guys that basically never move and are just constantly munching the leaves like koala bears. They probably consumes ounces and ounces of fresh leaf a day.



That sounds awesome :rofl:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22160968 -

Not Responding said:
i dont get a little M next to my name?



Moonshoe said:
I think because it's a user created forum we aren't "real" moderators :sad:




Folks that run this site should make some red M tags, or yellow ones, or something for the sub forum mods.

Like they made the trusted identifier/trusted cultivator tags for mush hunt/mush cult forums, well they should make tags for the mods which only show up in sub forums.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Lucis]
    #22161141 -

Good idea :thumbup:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: musiclover420]
    #22161451 -

im down. GIVE ME MY M!!!


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Not Responding]
    #22162518 -

I'm curious, do you have to be invited to participate in the sub forum? There is an invite feature at the top.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Achillita]
    #22162548 -

nope. get it, SON!


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Not Responding]
    #22162753 -

In your guys opinin and experience, what is the most sedating red vein? I just ordered some red malay and heard that it was good but others said bali was better for sedation...Let me know. Thanks.

Kratom power! Lmao


No but I strained my knee really bad and its swollen like crazy... I need some kratom for the pain and to sedate me. I had some red horned which I honestly took too much and feel jittery and kind of confused. Skateboarding ftw, lol.

Edited by SpiritualWarrior (08/29/15 10:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: SpiritualWarrior]
    #22163322 -

I'd say red vein bali/borneo is the most sedating and best for pain relief.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #22163459 -

Hello people, in the next week or so I am gonna get 15g pf Green Maeng Da in the post :laugh: bear in mind I didnt select what strain and wouldve like something with strong sedation and painkilling properties.

What will this stuff be like in terms of effects? 
Is it potent?

Iv also read that bali red would have been the one for me IMO.  Are these any bit similar, no?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: TaekwonDude]
    #22163558 -

all your kratom questions can be answered here, http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/277


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom, WOW [Re: Not Responding]
    #22163562 -

Gracias

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 |

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just opened the mail, and found 25 grams of Kratom Psilocybeingzz 4,869 10 12/12/10 03:05 AM
by stefan
* Chewing on some Kratom randomdude123456 2,215 17 07/23/05 10:35 PM
by Skunk420
* Kratom: Trip Report Mushie_Man 5,479 16 01/31/05 12:15 AM
by EvilEwok
* my kratom experience kaiowas 2,346 4 05/07/05 04:10 AM
by Locus
* Your views on Kratom Mushie_Man 2,042 8 12/23/04 06:07 PM
by gdman
* Ordered Some KRATOM! Mushie_Man 1,310 1 01/26/05 11:30 AM
by gdman
* i am a kratom pussy
( 1 2 all )
onetime 4,481 20 01/01/05 08:46 PM
by onetime
* About to drink some kratom tea... sakura 1,162 3 04/17/04 11:28 AM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
60,441 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.