Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineShpongleShrooms
Stranger
First time on shrooms, amazing experience with nature
    #2157743 - 12/04/03 09:13 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

So tonight was my first time taking shrooms. I had a half quarter to myself, and it went smooth. I could go on and on about anything and everything that happened, but I really just want to explain how I felt with nature, and also spiritually. This would have been so much easier and deeper if I was able to use the internet while it was happening, but my other friends (one also on shrooms) wanted to play counter strike and miss out on all this beauty that was right outside. I had so much to say when I was at my peak, I could of wrote a book. But as I stepped outside for the first time while I was peaking, it was amazing! Even though it was cold, dark, and rainning, I realized how beautiful the earth is. I looked at the trees that towered over me as the roots of this planet, living and feeding off the sky and our aura. I have never felt so peaceful with Mother Nature, like we were giving and taking life from each other, like it needed me just as much as I needed it to survive. But then my mind started to tick, and I started to think about how dark and dank the world we live in really is. It just felt like something out of a dark movie, like Dark City or something. Just then, I heard sirens on the roads around me and realized how people mistreat, abuse, and take for granted everything that they would ever need to enjoy life. Still, I marveled at the trees as the looked down on me, swaying in the wind, giving on intense colors (though most were dark), even though they were asleep, waiting to come to life again in the spring and show how beautiful they can truely become. After 30 minutes or so of gasping at the trees and plants, I decided it was time to go back inside for a little while. As soon as I walked in my friends room, I saw what they were doing. They were guled to their computers, playing videogames, surfing the net, downloading music, etc. Even my friend that was tripping with me could not turn his head away from a game of counter strike to come step outside with me and take another trip all in its own. I guess what Im trying to express is that no matter how fun we can have with out man made inventions, nothing, and I mean nothing beats getting away from it all and enjoying what the earth has given us and has been giving us for millions and millions of years: itself. Im sorry if this doesnt make sense to some of you, but I know for some of you it will. I really wish I would have been able to post and let everyone know how I felt while I was peaking, I would have been able to go into it a lot more and explain my thoughts and views of life, nature, and earth. I cant imagine how wonderful and amazing it would be to trip on a warm spring day, with the sun shinning through the clouds onto all the flowers and trees. Hopefully, my imagination will become a reality next spring. Again, sorry if some of you dont get it. But I know that those who do understand what I am talking about. Happy tripping!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

Re: First time on shrooms, amazing experience with nature [Re: ShpongleShrooms]
    #2157760 - 12/04/03 09:25 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Give your friend time, with your guidance he may be able to have such a noble experience, known only by those who have.

--------------------
Everything written above this line is completely false. I am terribly bored and write here to pass time. I do not participate or support any illegal activity.

OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
Re: First time on shrooms, amazing experience with nature [Re: ShpongleShrooms]
    #2157850 - 12/04/03 10:17 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You make perfect sense to me, I truly know where you're coming from. It's good to hear that your first trip went well. Eating mushrooms is always a great reminder of things that we take for granted in this life, and redirects focus to things which can truly motivate and inspire you.

Next time, discuss the details of the trip with your friends beforehand and come up with a rough outline, or just some general things you'd like to accomplish while tripping.

One of the most important things is that all members of the group should agree 100% with any decision as to what the group should do, or else moods can shift in negative ways.

Convince your friends to come outside next time, and let them know how empowering it is. Even the worst video game addict should be able to appreciate nature, if they just pay attention.

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

Anonymous

Re: First time on shrooms, amazing experience with nature [Re: thisone]
    #2157857 - 12/04/03 10:22 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i think tripping and playing cs would be hilarious and great times.

so would the whole nature bit, too.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: First time on shrooms, amazing experience with nature [Re: ]
    #2157902 - 12/04/03 10:40 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

They are missing out.  Playing Battlefield 1942 is more fun than CS on shrooms  :smile:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlinezer0vega
stealing happyhours

Loc: In a van down by the rive...
Re: First time on shrooms, amazing experience with nature [Re: pattern]
    #2158050 - 12/04/03 11:51 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

that's why i fucking hate games like counterstrike... they should only be played by yourself. if you've got friends with you, then FUCK VIDEOGAMES - get out and go do something.

glad that things went so well, i'm sure there'll be more opportunities coming up soon. i want to plan a tripping trip to Red River Gorge (local national forest) maybe when it snows or during spring.

Edited by zer0vega (12/04/03 11:52 AM)

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: First time on shrooms, amazing experience with nature [Re: zer0vega]
    #2158204 - 12/04/03 01:15 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

FPS games are fun as hell tripping.

I used to play the QUAKE's on acid. It gets really intense if you really focus in on it. You start to actually fear for your artificial life.
When you think about it, it is pretty amazing that Man has been able to create virtual worlds where you can run and jump and shoot and plaster your friend all over the wall.... and watch his body parts trace all over the screen.

Bwahaha...

Nature is cool, too. But to each his own, some people aren't in the mood to experience the ultimate holiness of it all, and just want to chill out to an activity of some sort. Try not judging your friends so much and focus more on your own experiences. We're all in our own place going at our own pace.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies