Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
wake the FUCK up!
    #2012494 - 10/15/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

get the fuck out, its a cage, its a trap, get out! im serious?? do i sound like im joking?
you can see your walls, i dont care what any of you think of me, im way fucking passed that, i just hope you get this, ive tried to send it several times already but for some wonderful fucking reason the computer errs.
this time it should work, if not you arent reading this, but i think im ahead of it this time.

youre in a cage, youve already seen it, its clear as day, get out.
you think youre paying bills to some place??? you think youre going somewhere? youre getting sick, your computer is telling you to buy druggs!!!! its not even being subtle about it anymore, you start up and a pop-up comes up "buy drugs now!!!!" flashing, painkillers, muscelrelaxers, all that shit! youre addicted to a false culture, working for a reason you dont even see! whats wrong with you! wake up!

have a rash? evrybody fucking has it! look it up, youll find a million websites telling you it will go away in a few days, they all say exactly the same thing.

go to e-bay. look for the most expensive real estate there is, evry add starts with the word "nice" they all say how much better life is than wherever you are now no matter how good you think it is, and they remind you of all that shit were supposed to fear,

YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE WITH THESE DREAMS CONTROLLING YOU! that is what they are! that is what they are designed for. you know it, i know it, i dont care if you think im kicking a dead horse, ive had enough of it. i feel insulted by all this bullshit! its gotten to the point of being embarrasing that they expect me to swallow it!
and you can all swallow forever if you want, youre doing it right now, you see your cage, and even if the walls were shining red chains dripping with blood you would all turn your eyes away, you would all let it continue. you would listen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomidel
Pizza... TO THEMAX!

Loc: Underneath the blankets.....
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2012658 - 10/15/03 07:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If this truely is a cage, then let us all think outside of it. But then again, we really dont know what the cage is. Even if we think outside of it, we are still inside of it. I think that sometimes we have to accept that we are controlled, and that possibly there is an afterlife to reside in. For now, let's all make the best of our lives being controlled by others.

-Peace, if there truely is.

--------------------
Mario Sunshine kicks ass.
Shinobi kicks ass.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#2012668 - 10/15/03 07:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well said, my friend. Our culture is a trap, a cage, a self perpetuating machine that uses life as it's moving parts. It doesn't serve life, life serves it. It makes our existance meaningless, it makes us producers. We need to refuse to be products and producers and start living! Create beauty, demand an end to exploitation and repression, your own and that of others!

We all need to wake up and live lives that fulfill, rather than allowing ourselves to be asleep, turned off, tools.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2012721 - 10/15/03 08:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

How far does the rabbit hole go?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Anonymous

Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #2012723 - 10/15/03 08:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

where to go?

OfflineIamHungry
Stranger
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: ]
    #2012755 - 10/15/03 08:22 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

jeeze. has it ever occured to you that some people are happy living with these dreams? for most people in the western hemisphere, these dreams give them fullfillment, it gives them a purpose to live, and when they achieve it, it gives them closure. unless G-d himself told you to get people out of their cages, i dont appreciate your attack on the way of life i know so well.

--------------------
Here comes the sun, do n do do,
Here comes the sun, and I say,
It's alright...

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: IamHungry]
    #2012871 - 10/15/03 09:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The problem is that your "way of life" is contributing to the destruction of you, the people around you, and the Earth itself.

No one is trying to blame you though. It is not your fault. You were given no choice with how you are to live.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

Loc: in a field near you
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: trendal]
    #2012906 - 10/15/03 09:26 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

He did tell me and now my eyes are open!

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2012918 - 10/15/03 09:29 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Im looking around this cage, im seeing my friends an ounce of weed and the oportunity to get some pussy. I LIKE THIS FUCKIN CAGE! I really dont care what the hell it's destroying. Im comftorble in this cage and while i'll admit theres alot of things wrong and stuff that i would like to change, i dont want to brake free from it because i would lose all the cool things i have here. Hmm..Let me see? isolate myself and try to figure out a way to brake out of the matrix, feeling the meaningless truth haunting my conciousness everynight, draging me back to the void. Ooorr i can ignore people like you, smoke a blunt, play some videogames, make some wonderful music with my friends while my vibes on the beats, and fuck some decent looking girls at night and thank whoever put me on this cage.... Hmmm, not a tough choice at all. But oh well life isnt the same for all of us i guess. Sometimes i wish there was a God to show humanity to shut the fuck up and enjoy the fucking ride. But oh well.............. PeACE!! :lol:

--------------------

Offlinelateralus
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: Spokesman]
    #2012950 - 10/15/03 09:38 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Spokesman said:
I LIKE THIS FUCKIN CAGE! I really dont care what the hell it's destroying. Im comftorble in this cage... But oh well life isnt the same for all of us i guess. Sometimes i wish there was a God to show humanity to shut the fuck up and enjoy the fucking ride. But oh well.............. PeACE!! :lol: 

^Therein lies the dilemma. Most people actually "like" the cage they live in. Hey, just roll with it, doesn't matter if its destroying me or your loved ones or our childrens future, eh? 

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2012964 - 10/15/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

so, r your saying that society = cage

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #2013038 - 10/15/03 10:09 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

cool, a truely angry post! =D

FH

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: CleverName]
    #2013066 - 10/15/03 10:18 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"so, r your saying that society = cage"

i think thats what hes saying....

Anonymous

Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2013100 - 10/15/03 10:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

if you want to escape...walk into woods untill you will have no way of ever coming out. live there...in something that you built...live off the land. become an animal again. break yourself back down to the hunter gatherer level. Otherwise, your just complaining. For now, i will complain, i realize how weak i am. I see the cage around me, and i build strength day by day to leave it. I have grown to love to many things within it. If you really cant leave it all behind at least dont let it drag you down. You ranting sounds as though the weight of the civilized world is on your shoulders...i recommend you stop watching/reading the news. youd be suprised how much that helps. that and letting yourself be happy. if you hate your job...get one that you love. if you dont like to work, find a way to get payed to play. its all possible. if you can imagine it, it can be happen. there are only three things you really need to remember. Be a good person (to yourself, and to those in direct contact with you), kill greed, and induce enlightenment. A student told me that once...now i finally see that he was a teacher.

~J-Slice~

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: ]
    #2013148 - 10/15/03 10:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i recommend you stop watching/reading the news.

Funny. My doctor told me the same thing  :smirk:
Problems with anxiety...

You're right. There's nowhere to go right now except back to nature. I can't accept that. I don't believe that technological advancement is a bad thing.

So I don't want to do that. My other options are to live here passively, or try and do soemthing about it.

I tried listening to my doc, and giving up on the world. Yeah, it was easier. Yes, I had a lot less stress. But it didn't feel right. Something pulls me back. I don't know why, but I have to help.

There's something I'm waiting for. I'm not sure when it will happen. Until then I'm content to work on the people directly around me. The changes I've encouraged already amaze me  :smile:

I know it's easy to fall in to order. Blissful ignorance. But I would appreciate it if everyone who can see the cage at least tries to get the message out. I'm not asking for anything big. Don't make a spectacle of yourself. Don't draw attention. Don't be a weirdo  :wink:

But you can have an effect on those around you. Take your time. We have time.

All my close friends have woken up. It's taken me years in some. But the more friends I had with me, the more help is around.

Spread the news  :heart: 

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2013173 - 10/15/03 10:49 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"I know it's easy to fall in to order. Blissful ignorance. But I would appreciate it if everyone who can see the cage at least tries to get the message out. I'm not asking for anything big. Don't make a spectacle of yourself. Don't draw attention. Don't be a weirdo

But you can have an effect on those around you. Take your time. We have time.

All my close friends have woken up. It's taken me years in some. But the more friends I had with me, the more help is around.

Spread the news "

such a great message and goal in life, but reality is, most people dont care about saving the world, promoting peace, helping someone, and the sad truth is, they never will.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2013233 - 10/15/03 11:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The problem with just walking into a forest until you've walked so far there's no way out is that even if you've freed yourself and abandoned a culture that's made you a cog in a machine of self destruction, you've done nothing to stop the machine, or slow it's death march. Nothing to stop the destruction. Sooner or later that machine is gonna come to your lovely free little forest to cut down the trees, poison the water and turn you and your kin into workers again. We can't just drop out, we've gotta take whatever path we can that will bring the death machine with us.

As for not watching the news, I stopped watching television almost entirely at the beginning of summer and chose instead to read books and magazines of my selection, learn to paint, draw and go for walks. It certainly helped with my anxiety, and it made me *more* aware, as strange as that may sound. It made me more capable of taking in the world directly around me, and understanding information and ideas that are actually valuable. Mainstream news is a disaster, a bad joke. It does little to inform, much to stifle.

To anyone that doesn't care what this cage, this death machine, is destroying... do you care that it's destroying you? Maybe when you come to love something other than your ego you'll understand why it's not so easy for some of us to shut down and be hedonists. Do the universe a favour, walk through a clearcut, or spend a week on the street. Maybe then you'll get it.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: lateralus]
    #2013239 - 10/15/03 11:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

lateralus said:
^Therein lies the dilemma. Most people actually "like" the cage they live in. Hey, just roll with it, doesn't matter if its destroying me or your loved ones or our childrens future, eh?

lol, Jesus open up a window and let some of this pessamism out, its stinking up the room!. Destroying???? I see them happy. They also know they're living in this cage. Appretiate what you got in the cage dont look at the fucking bars. There is nothing out there that me, my family or my children need. Give me proof that its "destroying" anything.

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2013265 - 10/15/03 11:15 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Dont get me wrong im all for humanity uniting and promoting peace and persuing happiness. But dont live your life regreting where you were born and waste it trying to wipe out a system that is just part of human nature. We have to orginize, clean up and make this cage beutiful and peaceful for our children not escape it go insane and just leave the mess. Escaping the system has been done, it doesent better the world at all it just betters the individual and gives him peace of mind, but if was just able to find peace of mind in the cage and i am well aware of where i wam dont yell at me to wake the fuck up.

Am i the only one getting laid in this thread jeez!!

--------------------

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#2013277 - 10/15/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Spokesman said:
Im looking around this cage, im seeing my friends an ounce of weed and the oportunity to get some pussy. I LIKE THIS FUCKIN CAGE! I really dont care what the hell it's destroying. Im comftorble in this cage and while i'll admit theres alot of things wrong and stuff that i would like to change, i dont want to brake free from it because i would lose all the cool things i have here. Hmm..Let me see? isolate myself and try to figure out a way to brake out of the matrix, feeling the meaningless truth haunting my conciousness everynight, draging me back to the void. Ooorr i can ignore people like you, smoke a blunt, play some videogames, make some wonderful music with my friends while my vibes on the beats, and fuck some decent looking girls at night and thank whoever put me on this cage.... Hmmm, not a tough choice at all. But oh well life isnt the same for all of us i guess. Sometimes i wish there was a God to show humanity to shut the fuck up and enjoy the fucking ride. But oh well.............. PeACE!! :lol: 

Is your temporary pleasure worth the trauma and suffering of thousands of others (humans or otherwise)?

Next time you eat, consider how many deaths occured so you could take that bite for granted, the plants or animals in the food itself, the pollution caused by the 2600 miles it travelled to get to your plate, the labour of hundreds of people from production all the way through to consumption....

Next time you drive your car think about how we're all choking ourselves to death so you can get to the movie theatre 10 minutes faster than the bus will take you.

Or how about the next time you throw away a scrap of paper, consider that millions of hectares of ancient growth forests were decimated, only to be sent right to the pulp mill for paper production. And then think of all the beings that go extinct because they no longer have any habitat. It's 20 species a day (plants/animals) in case you're wondering.

If after you appreciate how much others have sacraficed for you you still want to smile, smoke your joint and get laid, go for it buddy. You'll get yours, karma is a bitch.

There's plenty of time to enjoy all of those things and still care about the Earth. If you think that those of us who refuse apathy are lost in a void of depression and anxiety than you're wrong. It's a stage that one must face every now and again, but one can be happy and passionate and enjoy living without being ignorant, arrogant and blind. 

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale