Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18594034 -

treesniper119 said:
Come see me icy, i will dab you out as well.
this years individual & mixed spectrum oil selection strains:
uberkush
mozambique poison
hericules
extrema
heribei
holy princess
Blue Sour Diesel
mad kush
Tutankhamun
pinapple skunk
silverfields
Mazar-i-Sharif
Nebula
OG kush




How about you come see me if you're so hot to prove yourself?  Unlike Diploid I'm not paying expenses. :wink:

I've smoked good shit. I know it can get you high.  I've had outstanding experiences with this stuff.  No christ consciousness however but pretty lovey dovey and accepting. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Icelander]
    #18594147 -

http://zzco.org/chris_bennett/christ.html

check out the link icy, where do you live? (city,state)


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18594153 -

The great state of Oregon, Gods country where death is legal.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Icelander]
    #18594172 -

Bro i swear i have been talking to my family about moving there.

Its medical & has high elevationspots & cliff coastal areas. would you recommend outdoor growing where you live?

How soon does frost arrive after fall? How much rain do you get in fall?

i seriously may be oregon bound bro. :-)

You will see me sooner than you think.


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18594228 -

:whoa:  What have I done?

:lol:

Very long growing season here.  Mediterranean climate.  Almost no rain in summer and full sun and temps in the 90s to 100 but very dry.  Rains a lot in winter but never really cold.  Not much rain usually in the fall.  Only winter.  This is southern Or.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Icelander]
    #18594258 -

Icelander said:
:whoa:  What have I done?

:lol:

Very long growing season here.  Mediterranean climate.  Almost no rain in summer and full sun and temps in the 90s to 100 but very dry.  Rains a lot in winter but never really cold.  Not much rain usually in the fall.  Only winter.  This is southern Or.



yessir i will see you very soon. that sounds so ideal. really perfect for cannabis growing.

oregon is pretty & progressive, they have the first mmj diners & mmj supercenter plans before everyone else.

Perhaps playing the oregon trail in middle school  was a sign after all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18594268 -

If you want to live in my town you'll have to pay my finders fee. :laugh:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Icelander]
    #18594282 -

What if i find you/bump into you in your town? Can i be paid the fee for finding?


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18594318 -

I'm a ninja master so you won't.    Hint (Don't look in the toilet bowl.)


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Icelander]
    #18594329 -

Icelander said:
:whoa:  What have I done?

:lol:

Very long growing season here.  Mediterranean climate.  Almost no rain in summer and full sun and temps in the 90s to 100 but very dry.  Rains a lot in winter but never really cold.  Not much rain usually in the fall.  Only winter.  This is southern Or.



I'll also add that being a hippy in Oregon is the norm and we all learned alternative spirituality in kindergarden, so nobody is gonna be impressed with these drugs or christ was stoned talk, we've already heard and done it all... You best have something else up your sleeve that's interesting to fit in here.


--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #18594359 -

I will have all new friends, shroomers abound! Hooray

its lonely out here on my mountain.

have you heard it all before?

What about the mystery of the 5 trees in the oldest christian gospel.

Aquainted with all 5 trees, the master will not know death.


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18594371 -

I feel death that may happen but that it isnt necessary.

ive felt it as a child till now.

No one had taught this to me.

it just seems obvious, yet people in my family have passed due to hazardous circumstances.

hello confusion you are my insanity.


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18594409 -

Why does the body begin to shut down at a certain age?
What triggers or sends  cellular signals begin to stop a cells normal life long functions?
dying is fucked.
living is life.


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18594488 -

OMG not this no death shit again. :facepalm::boring:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Icelander]
    #18594581 -

Yeah cause living is such a drag & death is absolutely necessary to our human condition.


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18594686 -

I am sure mother earth would appreciate eternal humanity.


--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Icelander]
    #18594962 -

Icelander said:
Have you ever vaporized some strong resin?  What makes you think the reason is you don't get high?



I think the receptors just don't activate like they used to. I think it is near-permanent intolerance as I could wait a full year and would get a bit more buzz, but not much. When I was young, it was almost cosmic, now it is :yawn:

I shared some of my homegrown with a neighbor who is about my age. He was blown away. I barely felt it.

What is it like for you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18595080 -

treesniper119 said:
I will have all new friends, shroomers abound! Hooray

its lonely out here on my mountain.

have you heard it all before?

What about the mystery of the 5 trees in the oldest christian gospel.

Aquainted with all 5 trees, the master will not know death.



Yes, but it's inaccurate to say The Gospel of Thomas is "the oldest Christian gospel", as historians do not even have close to an accurate timeframe on when it was written.  You're just guessing that, probably because you prefer it to the canonical scriptures.


--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #18595200 -

As the Zen masters said "your greatest enemy is thyself". Your thoughts on needing friends who don't blaze. I would suggest with true consciousness you could resist temptation and keep these friends at the same time. If you can travel to the edge of existence through your mind and return (psychedelic experience) then you have the strength to make the write decision. It's not going to be easy. Take control of your Life! 


"If we are a product from the laws of physics then by law life exists else were"


--------------------
Everything is on a journey from somewhere to somewhere else, everything!.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #18595467 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
Icelander said:
Have you ever vaporized some strong resin?  What makes you think the reason is you don't get high?



I think the receptors just don't activate like they used to. I think it is near-permanent intolerance as I could wait a full year and would get a bit more buzz, but not much. When I was young, it was almost cosmic, now it is :yawn:

I shared some of my homegrown with a neighbor who is about my age. He was blown away. I barely felt it.

What is it like for you?




I haven't toked in several years so I don't know.  I was eating it and getting hella high.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: Take the Chakra Test: Are you in Balance or Not?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ShroomDoom 13,276 134 03/10/09 05:03 PM
by Platinum
* Chakras? Do they exist?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
RoseM 17,593 307 02/04/10 10:57 AM
by Icelander
* The Chakras... Anonymous 1,857 10 12/11/01 01:47 PM
by Anonymous
* Chakras Rahz 1,119 14 03/29/16 03:12 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* How to find a chakra
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rahz 5,298 68 11/15/07 12:52 AM
by Kinematics
* Ok..So I'm ready to read up on chakras...
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 5,043 33 07/29/02 06:04 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* When Chakras go out of whack ShroomismM 1,252 9 09/22/03 05:17 AM
by spudamore
* Marijuana and spirtuality
( 1 2 all )
capliberty 2,906 24 07/10/06 03:54 PM
by capliberty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,141 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.