Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Marijuana frying my chakras?
    #18588740 -

So I started smoking a while back, but never had this problem really until more recently id say half a year ago.

Every time I smoke, in a matter of a few to 8 mins. Ill feel my energy system moving negatively and it is uncomfortable and then my bottom 3 chakras will slowly just lose it.

It sucks.. Its seriously like depression sessions.

I heard somewhere this could have something todo with the kundalini?

No one I know has this happen to them. Like when I hangout with people and smoke, ill fry my energy system just a few mins into smoking and just lose it, get depressed, and seem zombied.. (chakras)
So i really dont want to hangout with people to smoke or smoke by myself either..

If I meditate thoroughly before, then its easier on me but still not perfect.

When that happens my views and thoughts turn negative.. which is usual with blocked chakras or w.e

Iv heard of some people having this issue online but it seems more rare.

I come here to post this, because I want to find the link to exactly what it is.

What do you guys think, any insight/knowledge on this?

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Draenei] * 1
    #18588806 -

I like mine fried in coconut oil and chipotle mustard. :thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Icelander]
    #18588819 -

Icelander said:
I like mine fried in coconut oil and chipotle mustard. :thumbup:



I knew some one would troll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Draenei]
    #18588827 -

Could be an after effect of mushroom use rather than pot alone.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Rahz]
    #18588836 -

Rahz said:
Could be an after effect of mushroom use rather than pot alone.



I havent taken mushrooms in several months. It strictly from the weed.

And mushrooms open, brighten all the chakras, what they call taking the "elevator" to enlightenment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Draenei]
    #18588856 -

Why don't you just quit smoking ?


--------------------
L'intérêt à croire une chose n'est pas une preuve de l'existence de cette chose.
Voltaire ; Remarques sur les pensées de Pascal (1728)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Draenei]
    #18588882 -

easyskunkin said:
Why don't you just quit smoking ?







If pot is making you anxious/feel negative, OP, then you should definitely give it a break at the least. I don't smoke pot anymore because it makes me paranoid and uncomfortable. I believe it has to do with the neurological reaction to stress - your brain chemistry is reacting to the pot like its a stressor. You could be overdoing it and that's why you're stressing, or you could just have other environmental stressors (social, physical, etc) that make it hard to deal with added alterations to your chemistry.


--------------------
full blown human

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Draenei]
    #18588915 -

Draenei said:
Icelander said:
I like mine fried in coconut oil and chipotle mustard. :thumbup:



I knew some one would troll.




I'm here for ya bro. :laugh:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Draenei]
    #18588918 -

Remove the plant material. i doubt your dabbing.
You probably don't live in an area that has medical quality,
tested free of chemical/pesticides etc.
smoking isn't good plain & simple.
if you want to test yourself. get some ak47 or satori or haze sativa & meditate on them
they are all very uplifting & bring insight & bliss. i never feel drained on sativas... indicas will fry you & make you amotivational like 90% of the time fyi.
no one likes paralysis while drowning in a sea of thoughts & feeling like "eh whateva"
:shrug:


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Draenei]
    #18588996 -

Perhaps you need better weed?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: easyskunkin]
    #18589012 -

Penelope_Tree said:
easyskunkin said:
Why don't you just quit smoking ?







If pot is making you anxious/feel negative, OP, then you should definitely give it a break at the least. I don't smoke pot anymore because it makes me paranoid and uncomfortable. I believe it has to do with the neurological reaction to stress - your brain chemistry is reacting to the pot like its a stressor. You could be overdoing it and that's why you're stressing, or you could just have other environmental stressors (social, physical, etc) that make it hard to deal with added alterations to your chemistry.



Yeah probably something neurological.. If I drink first like 3 or more beers I can handle the weed just fine. It kinda sucks cause I love the smell of weed and having "good" sessions but w/e. I guess its not for me. Neither is alcohol. Ill always be for the psychs, learning divine knowledge and exploring myself. Ftw

easyskunkin said:
Why don't you just quit smoking ?



Going to absolutely have to, but that's kinda a struggle when ALL of your friends smoke and have weed all the time. Need to develop friends that don't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Tropism]
    #18589027 -

Also supplementing with low levels of thc after you have toked for a while can create agitation & depression.

Supplement properly, pass the threshold each time.
take week long breaks when you do stop & break from use.
don't smoke dirty carcinogenic plant material.


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Draenei]
    #18589035 -

Draenei said:
Rahz said:
Could be an after effect of mushroom use rather than pot alone.



I havent taken mushrooms in several months. It strictly from the weed.

And mushrooms open, brighten all the chakras, what they call taking the "elevator" to enlightenment.



I don't think it's that cut and dry. You probably don't either otherwise you wouldn't be making this post. It's difficult to make anything of it because all you've said is that your lower chakras slowly loose it. What does that mean?


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Rahz]
    #18589046 -

Diarrhea


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Rahz]
    #18589055 -

Rahz said:
Draenei said:
Rahz said:
Could be an after effect of mushroom use rather than pot alone.



I havent taken mushrooms in several months. It strictly from the weed.

And mushrooms open, brighten all the chakras, what they call taking the "elevator" to enlightenment.



I don't think it's that cut and dry. You probably don't either otherwise you wouldn't be making this post. It's difficult to make anything of it because all you've said is that your lower chakras slowly loose it. What does that mean?



Slowly lose it :  Energy flucations, they "block up" and I can feel it when it happens its uncomfortable, stressful, and hurts. Then my level of consciousness lowers, thats how I know it fucks the lower chakras for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Draenei]
    #18589087 -

Quit smoking...... period.
get some sativa hash oil.
next time, if you wanna toke, do it by yourself.
(not with your friends at first)
get an affordable oil rig
Vaporize the sativa oil of your choice on a quartz bowl.
slow down & breathe...&
reexperience yourself.
You will never feel the way your describing
if you follow these steps bro.


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: treesniper119]
    #18589096 -

On a second thought, some pure cbd oil may be just the thing as well. High levels of thc may not work well with you


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Draenei]
    #18589268 -

Draenei said:
Rahz said:
Draenei said:
Rahz said:
Could be an after effect of mushroom use rather than pot alone.



I havent taken mushrooms in several months. It strictly from the weed.

And mushrooms open, brighten all the chakras, what they call taking the "elevator" to enlightenment.



I don't think it's that cut and dry. You probably don't either otherwise you wouldn't be making this post. It's difficult to make anything of it because all you've said is that your lower chakras slowly loose it. What does that mean?



Slowly lose it :  Energy flucations, they "block up" and I can feel it when it happens its uncomfortable, stressful, and hurts. Then my level of consciousness lowers, thats how I know it fucks the lower chakras for me.



Sounds like muscle tension. I still suspect prior mushroom use. In some instances it can take several years to work that shit out. I'm a fan of the chakra model but I don't see much point in making them central to symptomology or diagnosis. I would suggest that instead of being 'closed' your nervous system has been experiencing too much activity. You done worn out your chakra muscle. Take a break from whatever causes the problem.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Icelander]
    #18589479 -

Icelander said:
I like mine fried in coconut oil and chipotle mustard. :thumbup:



Good idea you might try finding a good dose and ingest instead of smoking. Effects come on slower/smoother, last longer, much better experience imo.

coconut oil is the best carrier I've heard.


--------------------
"Springs of water welling from the fire"

"Life may seem to flee in a moment, but when the mind is freed of the veil of ignorance, and illusion that comes between the mind and the truth, life and death are only opposite sides of the same coin - "water welling from the fire."


"Within us, we carry the world of no-birth and no-death. But we never touch it, because we live only with our notions."
-Thich Nhat Hanh
instant
"Experience always goes beyond ideas"

Edited by Sse (07/21/13 11:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana frying my chakras? [Re: Sse]
    #18589488 -

Oh I agree. :thumbup:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: Take the Chakra Test: Are you in Balance or Not?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ShroomDoom 13,276 134 03/10/09 05:03 PM
by Platinum
* Chakras? Do they exist?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
RoseM 17,592 307 02/04/10 10:57 AM
by Icelander
* The Chakras... Anonymous 1,857 10 12/11/01 01:47 PM
by Anonymous
* Chakras Rahz 1,119 14 03/29/16 03:12 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* How to find a chakra
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rahz 5,298 68 11/15/07 12:52 AM
by Kinematics
* Ok..So I'm ready to read up on chakras...
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 5,040 33 07/29/02 06:04 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* When Chakras go out of whack ShroomismM 1,252 9 09/22/03 05:17 AM
by spudamore
* Marijuana and spirtuality
( 1 2 all )
capliberty 2,906 24 07/10/06 03:54 PM
by capliberty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,141 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.