Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Diviners Sage
    #1762600 - 07/30/03 12:07 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've had relatively few experiences with salvia, but i have consistently come across a prescense...or salvia entity if you will. I've never believed in god, or encountered a phenomenon of this sort before. In my experiences i have learned things i never knew before....seemingly from the said entity. Who here has encountered similar entities, or is this just my subconscious under the effects of a chemical? Relate your own experiences too, cus i'd be interested in reading about them.

Here is an account of my salvia encounters...

First time i did it with 10x...took three large tokes with normal lighter and felt nothing.
Second time nothing.
Third time, i felt gravity pulling to the left, and after commenting about it to my g/f, felt nothing.

A few months passed, i wasn't afraid to do it, just didn't want to, but i had an urge to try it again.

So i had a small toke of 5x extract with a normal lighter, and tried meditating. I instantly cleared my mind and was in a state of existance, where i could just be and 'not think'. I had never acheived such a profound emptiness in my head through normal meditation techniques. It only lasted 5 minutes...

Heres where it gets fucked up...
Later that night i had a dream in which i was visited by a definately 'female' salvia entity. We talked some, i don't remember what about, but then she offered me a crazy long psycadelic pipe, and something to light it with. In my dream i took a HUGE toke, and was blasted into a trip...but i remeber NO detail whatsoever of the trip within the dream. The next morning i felt i needed to try it again. Months passed again, not because i didn't want to, but because it just didn't feel right. Eventually i had the calling and decided to go where i've never gone before, and have an intense salvia experience.

So i meditated to clear my mind...like when i did on the 5x, but just normal meditation. After 15min-1hour (not sure) i felt it was time, and i used a torch and vaporised the bowl holding in the smoke. It was really harsh but after exhaling i went back to that meditative 'centre' i had found. I had a vision of a salvia leaf in a grid, but felt i was to have more, so i loaded another bowl and vaped it. I don't recall what happened this time, but i ended up turning on medatative music, and felt that i was being invited, but had to take more still. So i loaded up a bowl of 10x extract and ripped it off in two hits.

I tried to keep the center, but i noticed i could see through my eyelids, like rainbow energy outlines of objects. Just then my cat jumped up, and i naturally pushed her down, but i had a feeling of deep regret, as though it was to play a part in this lesson.

Regardless i found my center, and i had the salvia 'prescense' with me again although it did not talk...it was like i knew what she was trying to say. I noticed my thoughts on the outside trying to push in, and so i let one....and it immediately manifested visually into a landscape or scene. I followed another, and was taken to a different place....like standing in a desert...or in mountains, a picture or scene. I then went back to my center and had the knowledge that what i had done was known as 'traveling'. The salvia had taught me this, and i was filled with a sense of knowledge, and familiarity. Then without warning i was to be 'tested' and an intense sensation overcame me. It was like your foot being totally asleep, then waking up, you know the pins and needles feeling....but it was 100 times that i had experienced, and it washed over me entirely...utterly. I strugled at first, and believe i may had broken out in sweat or something had i not surrendered and flowed with the sensation. It was over.

After that experience i am no longer afraid to take hits of high extract 10x or greater. I have yet to do another experience, but that is not because of fear...just timing, it took alot to digest this 'traveling' and i would hate to now have a nonscensical trip that is meaningless. Salvia has been consisten in all my trips, and even in my dreams, and i do not know what to make of this 'entity', as i have never believed in god, nor encountered such a phenomenon.

I have been growing salvia after that experience however, and have enough leaf to make my own extract..probably around 20x or so. When it is ready i shall meditate, and do a small amount to see if i am accepted. If so i shall toke that 20x with a torch lighter and seek another lesson from beyond...

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Diviners Sage [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1762824 - 07/30/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Salvia is definately a strange one.

On most, probably all, of my breakthrough experiences with Salvia have involved some "other" conciousness being present. I can never see or pinpoint where this entity is, only feel it just over my shoulder...putting thoughts into my head.

All my high-level trips are fairly similar in many ways. They all share some common "feel".

The first feeling I have is one of being pulled away from my body. I can see myself, from above and behind. Coincidentally, this is where the "conciousness" is most strongly felt: above and behind me. It's like being watched over your shoulder, while you watch yourself over your shoulder.

I can see the group of people I'm with, but nothing "feels" right.

And there is, always, a very strong anxiety. I can feel something coming...something big. I tense up in waiting, trying desperately to figure out what "it" is. Thoughts streem into my head from the other entity, giving me insight as to what "is happening".

It is at this point that I always "realize" my eternal predicament: I have become a fragment of existence - yet one that is not supposed to exist. I've tried many times to describe this revelation to people, but it's VERY hard to do so. Here's the best I've come up with: imagine that ALL creation is a block of plastic. The surface of the block is smooth on all sides. Each and every atom in the block is an "entity" in the "universe" - but as the block is a whole there is no need to discern between one entity and another...they are all One. Now imagine a small scratch, a burr, on the surface of the block. The burr is different than the rest - it sticks out of the block, giving itself uniqueness and singular "life" away from the Whole. The burr is a wonder of creation...yet it is not "supposed" to exist. The block should be smooth, all should be One.

The next thing to happen is a very intricate "story" of the unfolding of my reality - as I am "smoothed" back into the existence I was supposed to have. It feels kind of like being a kid again, under-age, out drinking on a friends farm somewhere...and having the cops pull up to break up the party. I "realize" (again, with much help from the "other" conciousness) that our time is up. My world should not have existed - ever - and it is time that it goes back to where it came from.

One time I watched as my friends began to tear apart reality around me, peice by peice.

Another time I became a peice of paint on the corner of a Fisher-Price toy person's mouth, and was obliterated as the mouth closed shut.

Plastic. Plastic seems to be a very common theme in my Salvia trips.

In the end, there is always blackness. I forget that I exist. Forget I ever existed. Then everything comes rushing back, and I find myself panting.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Diviners Sage [Re: trendal]
    #1762872 - 07/30/03 01:29 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ahh... plastic. It has given us everything, suspossedly, completely made our world better, but yet, we still lack that something... the something that is real, that plastic can't give us. Plastic has no meaning.
hehe, anyways, at least I thought I saw a metaphor in that. Now I'm just crazy.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
    #1762928 - 07/30/03 01:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
It feels kind of like being a kid again

I noticed this as well. My only breakthrough reminded me much of my childhood, for some reason.

For me, the visuals are a bit like this: there are thousands of "tubes" or other simple three-dimensional objects of various colors floating around at incredible speeds. They assemble and form still pictures for a short amount of time, then re-assemble to form different visions. The pictures represent things that seem concrete while I'm under the influence, but as soon as the effects vanish, I cannot recall a single one of them.

What is weird is that the visuals aren't quite "visuals" like with mushrooms. I "feel" those tubes more than I see them, yet their image remains clear in my head...

Weird stuff.  :smirk: 

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Diviners Sage [Re: Meph]
    #1762941 - 07/30/03 01:56 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Salvia Divinorum is a wonderful teacher. She isn't very gentle, but rewards me with a glowing happiness for at least the rest of the day.

InvisibleTrippeeChik
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1762992 - 07/30/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i will relate some experiences.

the first time i smoked it, there was no presence of an entity. i was in the bathroom with my friend and a roommate watching. i was morphed into a mushroom shaped lifeform in a primative world with a gaseous forest/vegetation setting. i started swaying as it was the movement that should be. closer to the end, as i was going out of that state, i could see my friend also swaying and i could just feel that she was in this same world as i was. it seem like i was alternating between dimensions.

we smoked a lil bit more and went to lay down, putting on some music just to relax. i cant remember what music it was but it caused us to have the same closed eye visuals of a spanish woman dancing in pitch black space in a lavish orange dress. i found out we had the same visions later on when we discussed it.

i think it was the next day, i smoked again by myself in the same bathroom. this time i was taken to what seem like an ancient time. the environment was strangely familiar, was helping with what seem like a dinner or banquet (while holding onto the pipe and in this state, it was some sorta of food preparation utensil). also the sound of pots and pans and distant voices could be heard. there was strong female presence with a comforting aura of a grandmother. we engaged in short conversation ending in her guiding me to the bed saying 'everything will be okay, you must rest'. then shortly after, i fell asleep.

another time got me thinking it was just the subconscious. this time i chose the bathroom as the setting again. my mind wasnt all too clear at this time. it felt like my subconscious spewed outta my head all over the bathroom. as i sat in this subconscious jizz, i could feel a female presence but not ever directly associating with me, she was almost talking amongst other entities.

some weeks ago, i smoked again (prolly having not touched it for over a year). i had had a headache for 3 days. i was joined by 2 entities this time, a female and an androgenous one. i wanted to get out of my chair, for some reason i thot i had something to do.. but they guided me back down and told me to relax. it was a soothing feeling for the rest of the time while the 2 were by my side. after it wore off, my headache was gone.

salvia has always reminded me of childhood fever episodes. i remember enjoying those hallucinations quite a bit. it was my favorite drug for some time, prolly becuz it was my first psychedelic. salvia experiences have overall been quite calming to me.

--------------------
look buddy,,

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Diviners Sage [Re: Meph]
    #1763077 - 07/30/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm, interesting....thanks to everyone who responded.

"They assemble and form still pictures for a short amount of time, then re-assemble to form different visions. The pictures represent things that seem concrete while I'm under the influence, but as soon as the effects vanish, I cannot recall a single one of them."

That sounds almost exactly like the travelling i did...i can't recall the landscape i saw, but one had a mountanous impression, the other deserty...

Lots report more than the one entity...i wonder if it mostly female because it is the spirit of the salvia we're smoking, but mabye it is somthing beyond just the salvia....almost like an astral plane mabye?...

What is the strongest extract one has smoked?  10x is pretty common,...can anyone relate an experience with extract greater than that of 10x?

Anyone ever smoke the crystal from an evaporated acetone extraction? :crazy:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #1763668 - 07/30/03 05:54 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

A home made extraction of mind that should have been around 15x. It was much stronger than the 10x I had ordered off the net.

The experience was much the same as with 10x, except it obviously required less to reach a breakthrough  :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
    #1764251 - 07/30/03 09:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Salvia didn't work at all for me :frown:

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
Re: Diviners Sage [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1764842 - 07/31/03 01:25 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ive done salvia extract and had a break through but i dont go anywhere with my trips meaning i get nothing out of it, klinda like smokin weed....i dunno why

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Re: Diviners Sage [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #1765393 - 07/31/03 07:46 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

if you compare it to smoking weed you didnt break through

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Re: Diviners Sage [Re: blackout]
    #1765568 - 07/31/03 09:33 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i have experienced the salvia entity and like everybody seems to find, it definitely has a female aura. never saw it, didnt have a female voice or form and didnt communicate anything to make me think it was female you just sort of know in a very definite way that it is in essence female.
i always experience the "pull" too and always to the left (do left handers go right?). it is like being pulled into a vortex, usually i get a face pull first and it feels very real, usually at the start of the effects so you are not mind-fucked. i have turned to friends and said "look at my fucking face!" convinced it was being pulled-always to a singular point, i.e. face is pulled into a triangular shape. i have walked around a forest seeming to take giant steps like my legs were massive and the earth seemed to be moving under me (slowing down) or it expanded as i stepped, so although i took giant steps i was not going far at all. i also get a feeling of "all knowing" and that you are about to be shown an absolutely shocking revelation like the meaning of life or the universe. once i ran through a forest in a sort of circle to escape the pull of a vortex and to escape being told the relevation (scared the shit out of some old woman walking her dog confronted with a panting drooling wide eyed fiend with bong in hand!)
the drooling is something which many seem not to mention, though it happened to everybody i know, drool like pure water sometimes hits the ground still intact from the mouth. although one guy i know insists he doent drool and is the worst! maybe its an embarrassing thing, i think it is just funny. and of course painfully hysterical laughter. and panoramic views of areas like rooms. leaving rooms and still seeing things in them out of actual view

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1769183 - 08/01/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
A home made extraction of mind that should have been around 15x. It was much stronger than the 10x I had ordered off the net.

The experience was much the same as with 10x, except it obviously required less to reach a breakthrough  :smirk: 

I wonder if the "10x" extract is commonly down graded...you know like only 7-8x...if that.  It hard to say becuase i notice a strong reverse tolerance effect.  I wish to make an extract where one toke is all thats required to break through....guaranteed.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Diviners Sage [Re: blackout]
    #1769187 - 08/01/03 11:57 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

blackout said:
once i ran through a forest in a sort of circle to escape the pull of a vortex and to escape being told the relevation (scared the shit out of some old woman walking her dog confronted with a panting drooling wide eyed fiend with bong in hand!)

:lol: i can imagine the look on her face! :shocked:
I never experienced the drooling though....or mabye i just didn't notice...

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineMindTrap
Disembodiedvoice
Loc: It's all in your head...
    #1769198 - 08/01/03 12:02 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'm gonna order some pure Salvinorin-A extract from MLB.  I'll let you know, but I'm sure that will do the trick. :wink:

OfflineMindTrap
Disembodiedvoice
Loc: It's all in your head...
Re: Diviners Sage [Re: MindTrap]
    #1769202 - 08/01/03 12:03 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

BTW, I've experienced full open eye visuals on 3 big hits of 15x.

That was a scary trip.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Diviners Sage [Re: MindTrap]
    #1769736 - 08/01/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'm sure many vendors screw their customers. 17X that's actually 1X and such stuff.
Mindtrap, I hope you have a very accurate scale for that stuff.
Why would you use it pure? Read Daniel Sieberts pure trip if you haven't already :smile:
http://www.sagewisdom.org/salvexpe.html
Many pro-Salvia discourage the use of pure Salvinorin because they are scared it will give Salvia a bad name. Have a sitter present.

btw,
do you guys also get the needle and pins sensation over your skin? I like that feeling :smile:

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: Diviners Sage [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1769778 - 08/01/03 02:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

imo salvia is right up there with mandrake and morning glories and belladonna.... worthless shit.

toke stinky smelling harsh shit, get prickly heat, mildly dissociate, blah.

the only times I will smoke it is if I'm already tripping on something else and I want to potentiate it and it's free.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Diviners Sage [Re: Malachi]
    #1769801 - 08/01/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

(Generic response)

How come no one can ACTUALLY divine anything using Diviner's Sage?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Diviners Sage [Re: Malachi]
    #1769816 - 08/01/03 02:31 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Malachi said:
toke stinky smelling harsh shit, get prickly heat, mildly dissociate, blah.

mildly dissociate? HAHA, obviously you have never experienced the full effects of this plant/chemical.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder