Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #17064960 -

Oh gee, do you smoke cigars? duhr duhr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Konyap]
    #17064967 -

What an intelligent conversation we're witnessing here lol


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Konyap]
    #17064969 -

aiyobro said:
You know how much sense your logic makes, you could fucking die tommarow of anything, you could die when you're middle aged because of shitty genetics and even if you live long you could die of stress.



True.

aiyobro said:
So shut the fuck up about drinking already or anyone elses business. Why don't you go drive a car and floor it then complain about 'drinking.'



I don't think your previous points validify being able to tell me to ignore my own business. 
And why would I floor a car and then complain about 'drinking'?  You see, you're being illogical.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #17064993 -

No I'm not people have been drinking since the beggining of time, its a basic neccsity of survival today in 75% of the world. 200 years ago you would have drank at every single meal.  I'm not going to tell someone they can't drink when its been programmed into their minds since age five, drink you will be rewarded, that's just torture for them. It's fun to drink when you're young and free.  Didn't you want to drink or at least you know TALK? GO OUT?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Konyap]
    #17065007 -

Of course I did! 

You don't have to drink alcohol every time!  Have some self-control, for Pete's sake.

Quote:
its a basic neccsity of survival today in 75% of the world



:justinwilson:

Just.
No.

Quote:
200 years ago you would have drank at every single meal.  I'm not going to tell someone they can't drink when its been programmed into their minds since age five, drink you will be rewarded, that's just torture for them. It's fun to drink when you're young and free.



Ok now you're justifying your alcoholism, mmkay.

And YES I AGREE!  It's fun to drink when you're young and free!!!!  Now is time to grow up and be a man and take life by the fucking balls!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #17065016 -

Bullshit, you're less likely to get freakin parasites growing in you/sick  if you drink alcohol. Thats why in a lot of places people drink at a young age, it's not taboo and in our society it wasn't when I was 18 either.  That's why snotty people piss me the fuck off, it's like ok this is only the most socially acceptable activity in the entire world and you're going to pick on me for it.  Like every time your sports team wins a game, your band performs at a bar, there is a party people fucking drink. It's normal. If you don't come to drink then go the fuck home already!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Konyap]
    #17065021 -

WOw you're a buzzkill.

How about you think about your poor liver???????????? HUH??????????

And I'm not "picking on you"..... I'm just being a friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Konyap]
    #17065036 -

@aiyobro

I love you man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #17065039 -

You're just a fucking avatar to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Konyap]
    #17065044 -

I'm a human.  Trust me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Konyap]
    #17065081 -

Are you just going to ignore my comment about your POOR LIVER???????

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (10/20/12 12:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Konyap]
    #17065092 -

According to http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/facts/factsheets/alcohol-and-your-liver,

"A major risk factor for liver disease is alcohol consumption"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 2
    #17065174 -

hey guys..hey hey hey hey...hey..hey......shut the fuck up.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Eminence]
    #17065223 -

why?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #17065235 -

when my group of friends and i were 15 we all hung out at my friends house, and their mom always bought us alcohol and let us crash there and stuff. we had a fucking blast. some of the best times of my life.

now I dont have such a great job because I jacked off in school. in retrospect I would have benefited from focusing more on my studies. thats what I would tell kids these days.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Konyap]
    #17065242 -

aiyobro said:
You're just a fucking avatar to me.



:feelsbatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17075630 -

Prisoner#1 said:
alcoholichunter said:
I really don't know what to think about it anymore. When I was 16 I was drinking like a fish and would always think to myself why it was such a big deal for someone who was 21 to buy me some booze.




arent you a 21yo alcoholic with  a lot of depression and other issues all up
in your casaba that are mostly related to drinking... sounds great, start
your little juvenile friends down the same path and in a few years you can
all be living in the gutter and it'll be just like old times




Nope, I'm a 23yo with all those issues.

It's not like I gave them their first hit of meth. Eventually they were going to get alcohol. Maybe not that night if it wasn't for my help, but with the way society portrays partying it's not like it wasn't going to happen sooner or later.

Anyways, it takes a lot of balls to go up to a stranger and ask them to buy you alcohol. They were determined to get it one way or another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #17075678 -

Yes, yes I do.  Unless it was like when I was 18 and appriciated the the older woman who would go to the liqour store for us and buy alcohol.  She showed sexual advances towards one of my friends but not me because she introduced me to the first love of my life, though I ended it later.

But she was like 40 and wanted to have sex with a friend which made me laugh.:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: timelapses] * 1
    #17075776 -

Alcohol is BAD! And as such I WILL NOT buy it for ANYONE!

Having said that, i will buy alcohol for minors. Well not really FOR them, i will take their money go buy alcohol and then keep it. And then if they get pissed I just look at them for a second and say: Life lesson, You don't always get what you want/expect in life. I think that is must more valuable than the 3 beers they would drink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: underfliptown]
    #17075795 -

And then get your ass jacked by a pack of angry 15 year olds.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,798 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* alcohol highway saftey school... amyloid 751 2 03/09/04 10:15 PM
by ShroomyMcPot
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,454 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* Check out my bitchin new alcohol lamp I made!
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 4,684 20 03/10/03 11:24 PM
by felix
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,266 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* Mad, bad, sick or stupid? enotake2 591 2 12/05/03 08:25 PM
by Snape
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,327 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,711 topic views. 1 members, 41 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.