Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: HB]
    #17063904 -

I WENT TO MY SALSA AND I CAME BACK AND I WAS BANANA


WHY WAS I BANANA



WHY WAS I BANANA


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Frost]
    #17063907 -

Yeah it just makes no sense at all to me, how exactly does it benefit anyone to have it so high? I'd much rather see a high driving age than a high drinking age.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: psi]
    #17063913 -

WHY AM I BANANA


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: HB]
    #17063915 -

I wish it worked like that HB.

Give me a gun and I am cool according to the government, but once a beer is in my hand I end up in handcuffs.

It only happened to me a few times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Sheekle]
    #17063919 -

I don't know, but if I were you I would be careful around people who are hungry and like to eat fruits ... if I find a banana peel lying around on the Shroomery, I'll know that somebody got to you.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: HB]
    #17063923 -

SON OF A JERK!


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #17063944 -



--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: HB] * 1
    #17063989 -

Ya need to lay offa da sauce sheeky.

I've bought a bottle of jack for an 18 year old once in my life. That bottle of jack got me laid.
Random kids asking outside of the liquor store- no. Your kid sister -sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Frost]
    #17063992 -

I have no problem bootlegging for people under age, in fact I think that the sooner you get drinking the sooner you learn to handle it (or not) and the better off you will be.


--------------------
Live Mythically


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors <nobr><a id="FALINK_1_0_0" class="FAtxtL" href="#">alcohol</a></nobr> is bad? [Re: Bjorn_Stormcrow]
    #17064162 -

THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #17064169 -

I would buy alcohol for 18 year olds, I don't think so for 16 year olds. I think alcohol is the worst drug on the planet, though, so I'd definitely offer them whatever else in hopes that they'd choose something safer.


--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #17064175 -

I'd buy beer for someone 18+, no problem at all.... but as a sign of respect for the Father and Mother I wouldn't buy a child under 18 alcohol.


--------------------

Facebook
Myspace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: EpicDelusion]
    #17064200 -

EpicDelusion said:
I'd buy beer for someone 18+, no problem at all.... but as a sign of respect for the Father and Mother I wouldn't buy a child under 18 alcohol.



:cop: cop here. i'm shutting down your business for that statement. law is law im just the guy hired to arrest you people. i'm drunk as fuck excuse anything i say btw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Darwin23]
    #17064308 -

Darwin23 said:
I would buy alcohol for 18 year olds, I don't think so for 16 year olds. I think alcohol is the worst drug on the planet, though, so I'd definitely offer them whatever else in hopes that they'd choose something safer.



word.  So overrated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #17064579 -

alcoholichunter said:
I really don't know what to think about it anymore. When I was 16 I was drinking like a fish and would always think to myself why it was such a big deal for someone who was 21 to buy me some booze.




arent you a 21yo alcoholic with  a lot of depression and other issues all up
in your casaba that are mostly related to drinking... sounds great, start
your little juvenile friends down the same path and in a few years you can
all be living in the gutter and it'll be just like old times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Sheekle]
    #17064595 -

I'm 18 so technically I am underaged, but I feel that I am mature enough for alcohol and could easily handle myself under the influence. So I appreciate somebody buying me alcohol. With that said, when I'm 21 I don't think I'll buy kids alcohol. Not for moral reasons, but that's it's not worth getting in trouble.


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #17064610 -

Yeah I wouldn't have a moral crisis over this, but I would not do this in general because of the legal risk.  Cops actually do have undercover stings for this type of thing.  When I was in high school I knew some kids that were paid by cops to do just this thing.

By the way, does anyone know if buying alcohol for minors is usually a felony or a misdemeanor?


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17064623 -

Prisoner#1 said:
alcoholichunter said:
I really don't know what to think about it anymore. When I was 16 I was drinking like a fish and would always think to myself why it was such a big deal for someone who was 21 to buy me some booze.




arent you a 21yo alcoholic with  a lot of depression and other issues all up
in your casaba that are mostly related to drinking... sounds great, start
your little juvenile friends down the same path and in a few years you can
all be living in the gutter and it'll be just like old times



I gotta side with Pris on this one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17064635 -

Prisoner#1 said:
alcoholichunter said:
I really don't know what to think about it anymore. When I was 16 I was drinking like a fish and would always think to myself why it was such a big deal for someone who was 21 to buy me some booze.




arent you a 21yo alcoholic with  a lot of depression and other issues all up
in your casaba that are mostly related to drinking... sounds great, start
your little juvenile friends down the same path and in a few years you can
all be living in the gutter and it'll be just like old times



:lmafo:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think buying minors alcohol is bad? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #17064636 -

Celestial Traveler said:
By the way, does anyone know if buying alcohol for minors is usually a felony or a misdemeanor?



depends, do they get caught, rat you out and you get the misdemeanor

do the get drunk, total the car and kill someone and you get charged with
involuntary manslaughter and spend the next 5 years getting ass raped


lifeiswhatyoumake said:
I gotta side with Pris on this one.



we dont have long now before the world ends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,812 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* alcohol highway saftey school... amyloid 751 2 03/09/04 10:15 PM
by ShroomyMcPot
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,454 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* Check out my bitchin new alcohol lamp I made!
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 4,684 20 03/10/03 11:24 PM
by felix
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,267 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* Mad, bad, sick or stupid? enotake2 591 2 12/05/03 08:25 PM
by Snape
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,327 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,711 topic views. 3 members, 5 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.