Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
It was last christmas...
    #14821113 -

It was last Christmas when I helped somebody that I did not like.
They threw my shoes out in the rain when I had to go to school, blamed me for things I didnt do, and were pretty mean to me in the sense that they consistantly undermined me.

How did I retaliate? I wanted to do the worst. I wanted to get back at them for being so mean. I wanted so bad to leave them regretting what they had done. I didnt.

Instead I did the dishes on a regular basis, kept the apartment clean, and when Christmas came, I bought them all gifts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was last christmas... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14821121 -

If there's such a thing as Karma, then you win. If there isn't, at least you won't be plagued by a bad conscious because of this.

You did the right thing. I respect your patience. I would have stopped bothering about the dorks and just leave them be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was last christmas... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14821157 -

karma is bullshit dont listen to that hippy.

you're better off killing the ass hole and running away than taking a constant barrage of shit your whole life. (especially in hope that it will make you a better person somehow)

now realistically speaking, you should definitly lay down some laws (and probably start with yourself, i bet you've been beaten down pretty far if you've let it come to the point where you have to rant on a website about it). then show others you aren't one to be fucked with.

this can not be tolerated. if it's sibling rivalry you can easily get them back (you show know how better than anyone :P) and if it's some roomates of yours make it known your shit is not to be touched.

Edited by I R Crankey (07/25/11 07:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was last christmas... [Re: I R Crankey]
    #14821222 -

/edit: waste of time. Learn to read, dipstick.

Edited by koraks (07/25/11 07:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was last christmas... [Re: koraks]
    #14821260 -

why you flaming me for, buddy?

do you honestly believe some one should let a bully get away with being a douche?:confused:
or is your problem with the fact that i believe karma is a load of shit? (it's not like it's ever been proven. EVER)

please tell me how ignoring someones constant wrongdoings is going to help this guy out in any way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was last christmas... [Re: I R Crankey]
    #14821275 -

Wut a Twist said:
why you flaming me for, buddy?




1. You can't read properly. You interpret "If there's such a thing as Karma, then you win." as "koraks believes in karma". Which I don't, and I didn't write that either. So learn to read, 'buddy'.
2. "do you honestly believe some one should let a bully get away with being a douche" - I don't believe in spending my time on douchebags. I leave them be; I don't need to change them, and I'd rather spend my time on doing nice/useful things and interacting with people I like. That's a difference in opinion, and I respect yours, but yes, I disagree with your opinion. That's ok though.

So I'm flaming you for (1), because you are adamant in voicing your opinion, but seem to fail to listen to others. I'm not flaming you for (2), because that's just a different view.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was last christmas... [Re: koraks]
    #14821306 -

LOL so you dont believe in karma. *cough*..."that's okay"... instead you think someone will 'be plagued by a bad conscious' for getting back at a douchebag?
grow up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was last christmas... [Re: I R Crankey]
    #14821317 -

conscious != karma
About the growing up: errr, yeah, Sure mate. I just hope I never will.

'nough said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was last christmas... [Re: koraks]
    #14821382 -

"conscious != karma"
umm... where did i say they meant the same thing?
... i dont understand what your point is here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was last christmas... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14821451 -

Anonymous said:
It was last Christmas when I helped somebody that I did not like.
They threw my shoes out in the rain when I had to go to school, blamed me for things I didnt do, and were pretty mean to me in the sense that they consistantly undermined me.

How did I retaliate? I wanted to do the worst. I wanted to get back at them for being so mean. I wanted so bad to leave them regretting what they had done. I didnt.

Instead I did the dishes on a regular basis, kept the apartment clean, and when Christmas came, I bought them all gifts.



People like this get back at themselves.

Your story reminds me of two roommates I've had.

One ended up in the ICU.

The other is unemployed, has a kid, and most of his friends have stopped hanging around with him.

Meanwhile I'm starting a career, obtaining a number of professional designations, and getting into the best shape of my life.

Bad behavior produces bad lifestyles.


--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It was last christmas... [Re: Heffy]
    #14821877 -

You've done the right thing by not retaliating.

However, I don't think you should be going out of your way to accomodate their lazy dickish lifestyles.

Don't become a doormat. You need to stand up for yourself.


--------------------


                                                Who are you?...why?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ill at christmas Mike_yy 934 9 12/28/05 09:30 AM
by Mike_yy
* christmas thief quiver 939 12 12/28/05 08:27 AM
by eve69
* I spent christmas in a psyc. hospital....
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 3,016 31 01/19/06 07:58 PM
by TameMe
* what do you do
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 2,338 23 12/09/04 12:07 PM
by Bri
* Welcome to Wits End
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,817 35 12/14/05 01:12 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Desperately need help :-( Freaked out a month after shrooms
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
lucid 42,377 159 08/30/12 09:49 AM
by Sherwin Maxawow
* so, exactly how much is one person supposed to take? UrQuattro 1,645 7 04/29/03 01:36 PM
by Ripple
* TOUGH situation Heruuka 1,159 19 11/16/05 03:42 AM
by Moxemerald

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
457 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.