Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport
    #13532271 -

I am really not surprised.

Quote:
Airport officials at Denver International airport were on high alert yesterday when a full body scanner operator was caught masturbating in his booth as a team of High School netball players went through the scanner.




edit:

I must be sick in the head because I felt disappointed when I realized this article is fake. 

Edited by MOTH (11/23/10 08:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: MOTH]
    #13532284 -

:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: MOTH]
    #13532286 -

Read that last paragraph:

Quote:
"What do you want to do, get blown up by a goddamn Arab at 30,000 feet or we get to see your private parts? It's up to you, the ball's in your park," head of the TSA's scanning department, Rodney Schroeder, told CNN.




I'm tempted to call BS right here.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: MOTH]
    #13532292 -

This was coming a long time ago.

Plus this validates everyone's fear of those fucking scanners. Fuck, I would have all body scanners removed right now if I could.


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: MOTH]
    #13532295 -

That's definitely a joke article, but it wouldn't be surprising if it did happen.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: Lion]
    #13532306 -

Lion said:
That's definitely a joke article, but it wouldn't be surprising if it did happen.



I suppose it could be, designed to highlight a possible obscene scenario.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: Doc_T]
    #13532307 -

Doc_T said:
Read that last paragraph:

Quote:
"What do you want to do, get blown up by a goddamn Arab at 30,000 feet or we get to see your private parts? It's up to you, the ball's in your park," head of the TSA's scanning department, Rodney Schroeder, told CNN.







I'll take the privacy until they find a way to find a bomb without jacking off at me.


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Doc_T]
    #13532311 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: smack]
    #13532319 -

nvm, one of the site's other articles.

Quote:
Waterboarding to be Introduced For 2012 Olympics




--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #13532329 -

:pedobear:


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: smack]
    #13532332 -

smack said:
nvm, one of the site's other articles.

Quote:
Waterboarding to be Introduced For 2012 Olympics






Sorry guys...I got a little excited at the thought of TSA agents masturbating and jumped the gun. I think this article is designed to provoke amusement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: MOTH]
    #13532355 -

The fact we thought it was true says a lot though.


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: MOTH]
    #13532361 -

Perverts Flocking to American Airports for TSA Groping


Guiz we have to protest these scanners perverts are using our tax dollars to get themselves off

Quote:
"People usually pay good money for this shit. I'm about to get my junk rubbed by a TSA bull dyke with an attitude. That turns me on so much that I think I'm gonna bust my chops right now," Harold Winkleman, a perverted man from Louisiana told Fox News, just before entering the TSA search zone.




--------------------
War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it.-George Orwell-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: MOTH]
    #13532366 -

I'd like to masturbate all over the TSA and its lame new policy.  And then all over that netball team.  :quagmire:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: smack]
    #13532386 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: MOTH]
    #13532390 -

MOTH said:
I got a little excited at the thought of TSA agents masturbating



:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport [Re: Ballerium]
    #13532421 -

ROFL, that quote at end makes me think of NationStates... anyone know what im talking about

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* How to stop masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Super_Blunt 22,758 71 11/13/06 11:25 AM
by JoelLoveland5
* Female Masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Brukan 33,917 135 01/20/10 04:42 AM
by makaveli8x8
* What's the most embarrassing or messed up place you ever masturbated in?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 8,502 100 06/15/05 01:11 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,152 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* i would rather masturbate than have sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
tak 15,951 75 08/07/09 12:58 PM
by Razzl3Frazzl3
* im looking at moving to colorado, can anyone give me some info?? willmafingerdo 2,661 17 07/13/11 01:33 PM
by Bumm
* Police Scanner feed from NO.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Oddish 15,430 345 09/02/05 01:54 PM
by Organic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,512 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.