Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelouco
Loc: Brazil
eternity
    #1193030 - 01/05/03 03:12 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

ok..
this is just a theory to be read while tripping/stoned

LIFE IS JUST A MEMORY
suppose that life is BIG ENDLESS HEAVY TRIP.
what you are living now, you've lived it before, exacly the same way, the same thoughts, same actions...

deja vus are when you suddenly REMEMBER that you've done it exacly the same way some time before.

now, you're living like a humanoid... when you die you will go to 'eternity', and you will say: "oh, i've been here before" and you will feel eternity, and you will discover that everything you imagine can be true and IS true, because 'thoughts' are part of the everything, your imagination is true. If everything you ever wanted to be true for you to be happy ISNT TRUE somewhere in eternity, so life isn't fair, because you will be sad all fucking eternity.

so when you die you 'see' everything, then you reborn.. as a spirit, as a plant, as a shroom, or in the fifth dimension, or as god, or as a fucking atom... but you dont know that you were a humanoid before, you're just living a life of a shroom for example, then someone eat you and you die, then you will know that you were a human then a shroom and that goes eternaly

i dont know if you understand my stupid english, specially cause i'm fucking stoned but everything is everything!
if you imagine a world with icecream mountains and LSD rivers and shit it could be true, because it's your imagination, and it is infinite.... because if it isn't true, you would never imagine or dream about it.

have you never had the feeling when tripping or something "OH, I DISCOVERED IT!!!" or "I'VE ALREADY KNEW IT!" but 30 seconds later you forgot it.

there are different worlds, each world could be an imagination that became true, as imaginations are infinite and different people have different imaginations then there are infinite different worlds...

dammit, i just cant explain exacly what i've tripped out to imagine this.. i need more psychedelics.

ahnn shit i'm so stoned sorry :confused: :confused: :confused: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: eternity [Re: louco]
    #1193767 - 01/05/03 06:20 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

dont be sorry! its cool dude, ive thought of this before and think the same things but maybe with a little more scepticism on what it actually is and i know it was just an idea like it is in me... sometimes i think about this and try to figure it out and i gain some knowledge on this "subject" i guess you could say. i have de ja vus about everything, being a bed in someones house with people laying on me, and letting my mind wander far enough it comes true with anything. i wonder if you apply this knowledge or go deeper in to this maybe youll be able to re establish your conciousness after death/life cycle and be engrained in the eternal moment, a new eternal being crossing dimension and existence with other people or aliens or who knows what. lots of questions that still remain within other questions. nice post :wink: :smile: 

--------------------
What?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1193870 - 01/05/03 06:55 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Our bodies are cocoons

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1194415 - 01/06/03 01:23 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

The last few times I've tripped, after the peak strangely, I'll get this feeling that I'm somehow "out of" history. That I have arrived in eternity. It's a very, very, strange state of mind, and I'm still trying to figure out what it is exactly.

It doesn't feel like a hallucination. It feels like I become reconnected with everything.

I have a feeling that i'm just getting a glimpse of this thing. I'm planning a high dose trip so I can figure out what it all means.

--------------------

Offlineribbit
up till dawn

Re: eternity [Re: Revelation]
    #1194454 - 01/06/03 01:51 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i have once came to a similar conclusion after doing salvia 10x, i thought i discovered a part of my being outside this world. as in, i am a spiritual entity having a human experience, i would compare it to a trip, as in, when you die, you wake up all of a sudden, and your like...

'wow, i just had an amazing human experience'

and then you continue on with whatever we do in that realm of existance...gaining experiences and whatnot. as a shroom, as an animal, as a being we have no concept of...

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1194621 - 01/06/03 03:46 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

LIFE IS JUST A MEMORY
suppose that life is BIG ENDLESS HEAVY TRIP.
what you are living now, you've lived it before, exacly the same way, the same thoughts, same actions...

Cool, that's remarkably like some of the insights I've had on psychedelics.

Once I had a level 5+ trip where I was a research experiment by aliens trying to recreate the "human experience" with a simulation of the long-extinct human race. The human race had already come and gone, leaving only artifacts - one being a detailed record recounting the last days of humanity from which the aliens made a simulation to try to figure out where it all went wrong. I was/am a part of this simulation.

Deja Vus happen when there is a glitch in the system, for example when a simulated character discovers the truth of his existence - the simulation has to replay the last few seconds, avoiding the glitch and restoring the illusion. It's like restoring a back up, or quickloading a saved game. But since one of the defining properties of sentience is persistence of memory, we retain SOME memory of the lost time, so during a deja vu, we remember doing the exact same thing before and we also get an overwhelming sense of discovering a great unknowable secret of existence, like if we could follow this alternate (original) memory path, we would discover the truth and be liberated from the illusion. But of course, order is restored and the memory quickly fades along with the sense of revelation. Our minds are conditioned to reject any "non reality-confirming" data with brutal efficiency. It's an evolutionary trait unique to modern humans. To discover the truth is to stand on the event horizon - the edge of insanity - the point of no return. So the lucky ones experience deja vu - a moment of truth that fades like a dream within seconds of waking up...

life is trying to teach us something...

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: eternity [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1194690 - 01/06/03 11:25 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

If you cant remember the past, did it really happen? If you had constand amnesia, it would be like you were never had a past, and the only thing showing you did would bne hte impact it had on the rest of the world. However even if you ended up in some jail cell somewhere, you wouldnt remember what it was like to live and love, so this place would be quit fine for you, what place? Where am i? And th vicious cycle continues. Memory is who we are. Without it we would be nothing.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: eternity [Re: tak_old]
    #1194827 - 01/06/03 12:17 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

constant amnesia would suck ass

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
Re: eternity [Re: Strumpling]
    #1194880 - 01/06/03 12:34 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

watch the movie "Momento".  :shocked:

Not exactly constant amnesia, but close enough. :wink: 

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Anonymous

#1195423 - 01/06/03 03:44 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hi!  Welcome to the SPS!  Please read the "Be Nice" policy if you haven't done so already. :smile:

Enjoy your stay! :smile:

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1195544 - 01/06/03 04:22 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Life is but a dream.

Chaos loops.

I'm just trapped in a tiny frame of time in this cosmic clutter.  :tongue: 

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
    #1195797 - 01/06/03 06:07 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

When I trip, it usually takes me a few weeks or more to piece together the meaning of my trip.
I have found that I feel that the universe will continue provide life to feed its ever expanding nature, and that all life will upgrade or perhaps downgrade existences known or unknown to support the universe.
I feel we are in a sense, immortal, as our energy/spirit cannot die, but will only continue to grow as it inhibits new and more highly advanced existences throughout eternity.

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

Offlinelouco
Loc: Brazil
Re: eternity [Re: Murex]
    #1197345 - 01/07/03 08:55 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

life is but a dream, each dream is a life, sometimes you can have a lucid dream, can we have a 'lucid dream' in life? maybe when we take psychedelics we become a little little little bit awake of the big dream... :confused:
we could be in hell too...  :tongue:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom