Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD?
    #11132801 -

I cant find it...

last time I remember using it was at an ATM machine a week ago.  I don't have any cash, and I'm hungry....


Do any places take paypal that deliver?

where could it be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11132812 -

you dont remember the number so you cant order dominos online?

dumbass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11132841 -

I don't need the card number for paypal ya dummy...


DO YOU HAVE MY DANG DEBIT CARD???




is it in my car and fell between the cracks somewhere?

did i leave it in the atm machine?  the last atm machine I used was a different one and I dont remember how it did the card... I know the one I usually use you just put the card in and remove it before making the transaction.  But was this one different?

did I wash and dry it and is melted into oblivion?

is it somewhere in my crusty ass room?

did baby jesus take it when I was sleeping?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11132858 -

shut up, fag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11132868 -

yo mama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11132896 -

Its in the trash

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11132928 -

The trash is highly possible...... :confused2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11133108 -

you used it to chop up some lines at daves house and left it, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11133114 -

THAT MUTHERFUCKIN DAVE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11133121 -

I found a jackpot of quarters.. but i decided not to get anything to eat... it seems  the high last longer and is more enjoyable when I don't give in to the munchies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WHERE IS MY FUCKIN ATM CARD? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11133191 -

Ive still got my debit card but there is only 6 bucks in my account...not enough to withdrawal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why are Wiccans Fat?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,016 38 04/29/08 01:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Lets here your sexual disasters. Be Honest!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Anonymous 14,724 353 01/26/10 08:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Think Im going crazy Anonymous 579 11 09/27/07 12:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Favourite poster?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 868 41 03/17/08 05:59 PM
by Anonymous
* so some fat chick wants to fuck me
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,021 24 11/26/07 04:36 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
272 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.