Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7676980 -

fat chicks are pretty snug & they really get into the entire thing & don't have too many limits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #7679013 -

I like fat girls with sass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7681518 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
Fat girls are usually AMAZING at giving head.  It's because they have to try hard to get attention and they're willing to do anything to please.

Now when it comes to fucking fat girls (by the way I have a decent amount of experience with this) ...it's not so bad.  Sure, they're not super-models.  But, you'll still get off.  :shrug:

Here's how my typical experience with a fat girl has gone:

You meet the girl.  She's usually a friend of a friend and you're at a bar or party where alcohol is a factor.  She takes a liking to you.  She's lonely and desperate and it's obvious.  You start talking to her and within 20 seconds you realize that you are going to at least get a blowjob off of or get laid by said girl.

So, we usually end up going back to her place.  We sit on her couch and try to make it seem like we're just "hanging out" but we both damn well know that I'm about to drill her out.  We start kissing and such.  I need to be careful at how we position ourselves because she could easily injure me (I'm barely 140 pounds).  Then we move to her bedroom.  I put my hands up her shirt and I need to navigate past a beach ball sized gut to get to her boobs.  The usual stuff follows (she puts her hand down my pants, I finger her, etc..).  Then she says, "Let's have sex".

This is where it gets weird.  The girl outweighs me by a good 60 pounds but I know I'm going to hit it anyway.  I'm thinking, "Here I go again".  She takes off her clothes and I do the same.  I crawl on top of her like she's some cellulite-filled bean bag.  The girl is nasty but I'm horny enough to ignore that feeling.  Sometimes I have to close my eyes and imagine I'm somewhere else.  She pants, "I'm on the pill...cum in me".  So, I do it.  Then I leave.  She's like, "What's your number".  I sometimes give her a fake one.

Fuck.



I declare this on the top 3 most pathetic threads I've read this year.
Congratulations, you suck! :trophy:



I've nailed a couple larger girls, but all in all, they were almost kinda cute with my drunk goggles on, just a little extra cushion for the pushin'.

However, you're story would indicate you have done things I would never consider.  You sir, disgust me. :puke::projectile::scat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7682191 -

How fat?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7682575 -

RandalFlagg said:
Fat girls are usually AMAZING at giving head.  It's because they have to try hard to get attention and they're willing to do anything to please.

Now when it comes to fucking fat girls (by the way I have a decent amount of experience with this) ...it's not so bad.  Sure, they're not super-models.  But, you'll still get off.  :shrug:

Here's how my typical experience with a fat girl has gone:

You meet the girl.  She's usually a friend of a friend and you're at a bar or party where alcohol is a factor.  She takes a liking to you.  She's lonely and desperate and it's obvious.  You start talking to her and within 20 seconds you realize that you are going to at least get a blowjob off of or get laid by said girl.

So, we usually end up going back to her place.  We sit on her couch and try to make it seem like we're just "hanging out" but we both damn well know that I'm about to drill her out.  We start kissing and such.  I need to be careful at how we position ourselves because she could easily injure me (I'm barely 140 pounds).  Then we move to her bedroom.  I put my hands up her shirt and I need to navigate past a beach ball sized gut to get to her boobs.  The usual stuff follows (she puts her hand down my pants, I finger her, etc..).  Then she says, "Let's have sex".

This is where it gets weird.  The girl outweighs me by a good 60 pounds but I know I'm going to hit it anyway.  I'm thinking, "Here I go again".  She takes off her clothes and I do the same.  I crawl on top of her like she's some cellulite-filled bean bag.  The girl is nasty but I'm horny enough to ignore that feeling.  Sometimes I have to close my eyes and imagine I'm somewhere else.  She pants, "I'm on the pill...cum in me".  So, I do it.  Then I leave.  She's like, "What's your number".  I sometimes give her a fake one.

Fuck.



we need a :ipityyou: smiley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,391 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,635 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,021 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.