Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
so some fat chick wants to fuck me
    #7672611 -

what should i do, give it up or just go for head?  :blowme:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7672627 -

will she be using a strapon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7672690 -

Hopefully

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7672733 -

Dry smash her shit box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7672763 -

Fat girls are usually AMAZING at giving head.  It's because they have to try hard to get attention and they're willing to do anything to please.

Now when it comes to fucking fat girls (by the way I have a decent amount of experience with this) ...it's not so bad.  Sure, they're not super-models.  But, you'll still get off.  :shrug:

Here's how my typical experience with a fat girl has gone:

You meet the girl.  She's usually a friend of a friend and you're at a bar or party where alcohol is a factor.  She takes a liking to you.  She's lonely and desperate and it's obvious.  You start talking to her and within 20 seconds you realize that you are going to at least get a blowjob off of or get laid by said girl.

So, we usually end up going back to her place.  We sit on her couch and try to make it seem like we're just "hanging out" but we both damn well know that I'm about to drill her out.  We start kissing and such.  I need to be careful at how we position ourselves because she could easily injure me (I'm barely 140 pounds).  Then we move to her bedroom.  I put my hands up her shirt and I need to navigate past a beach ball sized gut to get to her boobs.  The usual stuff follows (she puts her hand down my pants, I finger her, etc..).  Then she says, "Let's have sex".

This is where it gets weird.  The girl outweighs me by a good 60 pounds but I know I'm going to hit it anyway.  I'm thinking, "Here I go again".  She takes off her clothes and I do the same.  I crawl on top of her like she's some cellulite-filled bean bag.  The girl is nasty but I'm horny enough to ignore that feeling.  Sometimes I have to close my eyes and imagine I'm somewhere else.  She pants, "I'm on the pill...cum in me".  So, I do it.  Then I leave.  She's like, "What's your number".  I sometimes give her a fake one.

Fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7672830 -

Anonymous said:
Fat girls are usually AMAZING at giving head.  It's because they have to try hard to get attention and they're willing to do anything to please.

Now when it comes to fucking fat girls (by the way I have a decent amount of experience with this) ...it's not so bad.  Sure, they're not super-models.  But, you'll still get off.  :shrug:

Here's how my typical experience with a fat girl has gone:

You meet the girl.  She's usually a friend of a friend and you're at a bar or party where alcohol is a factor.  She takes a liking to you.  She's lonely and desperate and it's obvious.  You start talking to her and within 20 seconds you realize that you are going to at least get a blowjob off of or get laid by said girl.

So, we usually end up going back to her place.  We sit on her couch and try to make it seem like we're just "hanging out" but we both damn well know that I'm about to drill her out.  We start kissing and such.  I need to be careful at how we position ourselves because she could easily injure me (I'm barely 140 pounds).  Then we move to her bedroom.  I put my hands up her shirt and I need to navigate past a beach ball sized gut to get to her boobs.  The usual stuff follows (she puts her hand down my pants, I finger her, etc..).  Then she says, "Let's have sex".

This is where it gets weird.  The girl outweighs me by a good 60 pounds but I know I'm going to hit it anyway.  I'm thinking, "Here I go again".  She takes off her clothes and I do the same.  I crawl on top of her like she's some cellulite-filled bean bag.  The girl is nasty but I'm horny enough to ignore that feeling.  Sometimes I have to close my eyes and imagine I'm somewhere else.  She pants, "I'm on the pill...cum in me".  So, I do it.  Then I leave.  She's like, "What's your number".  I sometimes give her a fake one.

Fuck.



I declare this on the top 3 most pathetic threads I've read this year.
Congratulations, you suck! :trophy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7672870 -

I am repulsed by fat girls. I wouldnt even give one the pleasure of sucking my dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7672879 -

and on another note, this guy is funkin retarded, he cummed inside of a fat chick! What, do you want to have a bunch of fat-assed babies?

lol fat girls that want to get pregnant and have more fat assed babies will tell idiot desperate guys like this they are on the pill just to get a baby. Sheezus christ, at least use a condom or two or three.

No matter how drunk i am, id never fuck a fatty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7672979 -

Anonymous said:
I declare this on the top 3 most pathetic threads I've read this year.
Congratulations, you suck! :trophy:



I aim to please.  :flowers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7673016 -

Anonymous said:
No matter how drunk i am, id never fuck a fatty



yeah...no shit



I'd sooner fuck a corpse then a fattie  :what:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7673049 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
No matter how drunk i am, id never fuck a fatty



yeah...no shit



I'd sooner fuck a corpse then a fattie  :what:



It must be really cool to fuck a corpse and then a fattie :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #7673058 -

I've fucked fat girls that were such deadfucks they might as well have been corpses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7673092 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
No matter how drunk i am, id never fuck a fatty



yeah...no shit



I'd sooner fuck a corpse then a fattie  :what:



Oh Muppet, what would this place be without you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7673093 -

i got raped by a fatchick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7673105 -

Fat chicks are hot. You guys are just gay. Have fun with your hard edges and protruding ribs, fags.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #7673124 -

if you lick a fat chicks clit they giggle,like the feeling is just enough to make them....giggle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7673140 -

Anonymous said:
if you lick a fat chicks clit they giggle,like the feeling is just enough to make them....giggle



i would vomit, and then go hang myself for committing such a discusting deed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7673170 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
if you lick a fat chicks clit they giggle,like the feeling is just enough to make them....giggle



i would vomit, and then go hang myself for committing such a discusting deed



I almost did, when I managed that one  :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7673415 -

Anonymous said:
She pants, "I'm on the pill...cum in me".  So, I do it.



Thats just fucking stupid. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so some fat chick wants to fuck me [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #7675675 -

well... depends how fat that bitch really is. i got a couple of fat arses who wouldnt mind a suck on my meat atm.. but none of em are remotly pretty.. so they dont get the dick..if shes fit - poke her brains out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,021 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.