Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Think Im going crazy
    #7446251 - 09/24/07 01:35 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

How can I say this... I think Im going crazy!

Every day its harder and harder for me to relate to people around me. I see ALOT of things that people around me dont see... nor feel!

ex -
Everything we do in life is based on everything else. This ranges from the events that we have control over and the events that we don't have control over. When I pick up girls, after a few minutes of talking I already placed this person in a category of people. Everyone in this category all have the same general meanings/lessons in their stories. They all act the same in a specific manner, most of the times I can tell them the story what they are about to tell me. On this note, life seems boring to me...

I try to tell people how I feel and what this means to me but they cant and so far no one will ever understand me. We all share a common bond called the "common ground". Something that everyone can relate too but sadly with me no one shares the same common ground with me...

No matter how much I try to get my point across no one can relate to me... When Im tripping or high off my tits - I get STRONG thoughts and feelings that no one will ever understand me... how I work... how I feel...

There be times Ill go to a park or walk around in the city just watching everyone... I notice how everyone is interacting with the world... I can predict what these people will do next or understand why they are doing this... like I said before I can just read people and there are reasons why we do what we do based on the universe... Nothing in this world is random...

Slowly I feel myself just slip away...

I ask myself - Do I understand the world in a more in depth way then everyone else?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: Think Im going crazy [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7446298 - 09/24/07 01:57 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

To much for me to read, ever since ive moved ive been going fuckin nuts too, its all good.

Anonymous #3

#7446317 - 09/24/07 02:06 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I go through exactly the same thing too bro

it's all good though - it just means you truely are crazy  :smirk:

Anonymous #4

Re: Think Im going crazy [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7446321 - 09/24/07 02:08 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

people just mature in different ways. There are the one's that just try to have as much fun as possible without thinking of death as a real posibilty, and then there are those that do understand that the only life we have, the only person we can be is ourselves, and once you understand that, the things that most people do (or you used to do) seem too unimportant to partake in when there are more meaningful things to think about before we die.

Anonymous #1

Re: Think Im going crazy [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7446365 - 09/24/07 02:36 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
... those that do understand that the only life we have, the only person we can be is ourselves, and once you understand that, the things that most people do (or you used to do) seem too unimportant to partake in when there are more meaningful things to think about before we die.

Thats is how I feel! Each day that grows stronger and stronger, in the same relationship it isolates me from everyone else. Every few days I will hear people tell me "Man, you are crazy", right after I say "lets do it because its fun and its a fun experience that does not involve drinking or sex but at the same time we can talk about this experience down the road".

I started to 'talk' to this super girl and we been having ALOT of fun. I took her to a hunted house for a date - this week we are going to a renaissance fair because its something to do for the day (plus its gong to be fun!). All at the same time we were not on any drugs or drunk. This girl is so amaze that I want to do events like these. She is use to getting drunk or going to a party with a guy... I told her before college me and my friends always found small corny fun things to fill up our time... these are the things I LOVE doing!

One night we stayed up till 6am talking in the dark and just goofing off (no sexual acts took place). The next morning (she seeped over) she told me how much fun she had!!

These are the things I love to do but no one seems to understand why...

Im on AIM if anyone wants to talk - sir uo

Anonymous #5

#7446529 - 09/24/07 04:44 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Are u Mormon?

Anonymous #1

Re: Think Im going crazy [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7446605 - 09/24/07 06:24 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Are u Mormon?

no, was born and raised into the catholic religion.

Anonymous #2

#7446678 - 09/24/07 07:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

WTF is a mormon :crankey:

Anonymous #4

Re: Think Im going crazy [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7447784 - 09/24/07 03:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

the long version of "moron"

Anonymous #6

#7450584 - 09/25/07 07:24 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

the worlds crazy, not you
just coz theyre all crazy together doesnt make them sane
trust yourself
what u have is power
then again u could be humping an owl with shit smeared on your face atm. i dunno
all i know is, "sanity" is just 1 mass agreed upon way of looking at things out of many other possible ways
its a 2 way thing: what you want, and your views. each influences the other. keep questioning both sides and keep working on a set of views that helps towards what u want out of life (and vice-versa). so, other ppl being an issue.. is up to u
good luck

Anonymous #7

Re: Think Im going crazy [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7453810 - 09/26/07 12:48 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:

the long version of "moron"

LMFAO!

:borat:
nice!

Anonymous #8

Re: Think Im going crazy [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #7458413 - 09/27/07 02:36 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

eyedea - the dive (a&b)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous