Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down to [Re: Murex]
    #1056914 -

Cool. So close.
I just came out of my trance 5 mins ago. I was so close, I almost made it. I felt like I was floating up, then I got the weird virtigo feeling in my stomach, which I have never felt before, it was really neat. It freaked me out a bit, thats why I didn't make it I think. Good luck to you for next time:) I'll get out sooner or later.


--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down to [Re: Glacius]
    #1056943 -

Hey Shroomism, you make it seem like an everyday thing eh?? Thats really cool. How easy is it to do, when your expereinced?? Can you do it everytime?? It must be fun to trail off in the astral plane all the time. I cant wait!! Once I learn, I am going to go every night, and just have some serious fun, and learn a lot of things. What is your theory on the astral?? Do you think it really exists?? I think that there is a good chanch that it is real, and not just an imaginatory thing. I hevent really come to the conclusion. Never the less, it seems really, really cool.


--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down to [Re: Glacius]
    #1057145 -

Eh of course it is real, I'm there all the time. Look for me usually wearing white robes of sort with purple glow. I don't try and project really... Lucid dream a lot and I feel it takes place in a similar plane as the astral projection. Higher dimensions = less dense = energy or consciousness. Almost all of the projections are spontaneous...meaning I don't plan them but just sort of wake up out of body.
Flying is one of the best abilities, I think..in astral or lucid. Telekenesis training is also very fun and exciting... heh...when you talk with someone, notice how their lips don't move  :wink:
Multitudes of interesting characters will you cross paths with in the astral flesh. Greet them all with love and compassion. Even the dark, fear-based ones... which exist in the lower vibration of the astral... feed off of fear... so show love... Love = devoid of fear. You will transcend that fear. The dark ones are a learning tool to help us become better within. Likewise, we help them to evolve by our encounters with them. Also the angels you will encounter, as can be recognized by their luminous presence and powerful energy field shaped like a star tetrahedron.. merkaba... they will find you. Once immersed, you will recognize your guides, who you share a deep understanding, trust and love with. They will help you to learn and guide you through. A higher presence will be felt, that feels like you eternal. This is your higher self. It will work with the guides.

Above all else be ye like a young child and see things as if for the first time in a world full of wonder and excitement. Have fun and enjoy yourself to the fullest...and I know you will...  :laugh: Namaste 


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down to [Re: Shroomism]
    #1057396 -

I'll see you there.:) 


--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down [Re: st0ney]
    #1058012 -

stOney.

i recognize that name... hrmmm

do you cultivate hemp? as in hempcultivation?

if so... do you remember a mod named IndaKind?

ahem....

heh.


--------------------
my signature is too long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down [Re: jahfeelirie]
    #1059087 -

Well I've had lucid dreams and I meditate and some weird things have happend and i've learned a lot from it, but how do I go about entering the astral world? I've tried laying down coffin style focusing on my breathing and heart but i usualy just enter a weird type dream state where i'll have like mini dreams and I'll realize I lost focus and snap out of it. Any links or tips on how to experience my astral projection?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down [Re: Nova]
    #1059208 -

Did you sleep for a good 4 hours before your attempts?


--------------------
focusing
Flow
The Enneagram

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down to [Re: Glacius]
    #1074324 -

I was very skeptical of astral projection until just this morning. I had gotten a few hours of sleep until my roommate woke me up making all sorts of noise. As I was laying in bed drifting in and out of sleep, at one point I awoke but couldn't move. Sleep paralysis. I get it pretty often, but something was very different this time. I could hear garbled noise in the air like radio static, supposedly one of the trademarks of the astral plane. I also began hearing a conversation between two females that was really clear as if they were standing right near my bed. So I thought, maybe I had gotten in touch with the astral plane. I tried to move, but couldn't, as usual. Then finally I just simply willed myself to move, and I was able to sit up in bed! There was one problem though and that was that I couldn't get my legs free to have complete movement. As I was looking around I decided to turn around to confirm that my physical body was still laying there, but since I couldn't move from the waist down I couldn't turn all the way around to check. Then all of a sudden I snapped back into my body. This was unlike anything I had experienced before, a really bizarre feeling. I'm hoping that with practice I can conciously do this again, and get my whole etheral body free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down to [Re: ]
    #1075717 -

That sounds identical to my experience!!!

I felt the static and heard conversations too!

.......fawkin wierd man.  :shocked: :crazy:


--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Asral Projection:I cant wait!!!! Lets get down to [Re: ]
    #1077341 -

Keep practicing, your doing good. I just went on a cazy trip, and am still letting all the fog clear, so I dont think I will be trying to project for a while. I think I expereinced ego death the other night. I dont really know what happened, and am sorting everything out, cuz I cant even begin to put it into words.


--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any experienced astral projectors around?
( 1 2 3 all )
GazzBut 5,688 57 11/15/02 12:45 PM
by Glacius
* Astral Projection
( 1 2 3 all )
MentalHygene 7,794 57 07/08/10 01:16 PM
by spectralis
* astral travel
( 1 2 all )
BanJankri 3,744 24 12/05/04 08:07 PM
by Great_Satan
* Astral Projection
( 1 2 3 all )
TheCheat 2,964 40 05/18/04 07:31 AM
by TheCheat
* astal projection problem YellowSubmarine 1,585 17 08/05/03 11:18 AM
by Swami
* On the topic of astral projection yet again. Glacius 612 1 03/06/03 11:21 PM
by Glacius
* Astral Projection--- for real?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Magus 7,473 83 04/25/04 08:18 PM
by TODAY
* Meditation, Chakras, Astral Projection MANNALORD 1,103 4 07/26/02 04:56 AM
by MANNALORD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
3,851 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.