Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: NastyDHL]
    #10419541 -

I guess really i wasnt so much asking if i should as i was trying to open some discussion to the ups n downs of dreadheadin

theres some pretty good information so far, that video of the stoned chick was great, i think I'll try that

and dragonchaser are those your dreads? they look really nice.


--------------------
There's just one small problem...


...and it's a big one!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10419615 -

had em 3x over 7 years or so...

Sucks in the rain, sucks for getting a job.

People automatically assume your a dope smoker or (other band things.)

Sucks for exercise.

I generally cut them off and just have a dread mullet the last few years. Might grow that back...

Its kind of nice being incognito without them after all those years...

It'll help you score drugs though!


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: NastyDHL]
    #10420111 -

haha, my standards are ridiculous?

that's funny considering how i'm saying dreads should happen is just what happens to hair naturally, whereas others are saying spend all kinds of money on unnecessary and overpriced crap.

and people will definitely judge you based on your hair.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: 79towncar]
    #10420256 -

79towncar said:
Dragon is that your hair? They look very healthy and uniform. See some frizzies but everybody has them.. Keep up the good work!



They were my dreads.  They're like 3-4 inches longer now.

And DarkMoon21, I agree on the no-wax thing.  Wax made my scalp itch like no other and I just kept scratching, which made my scalp worse.

I felt like it didn't help at all, it just made my scalp hot and sweaty.  My friend kept telling me I had to wax them or they wouldn't turn out right.  His looked nice while he had wax in them.  Mine looked like crap for a while but in the end, mine won.

Mine locked a lot faster than his.  He had to undo some, and redo them, and they were frizzy as shit for like 1.5 years.  His also smelled.

Wax makes them look good at the time, but in the end, I don't think it helps.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: Krishna]
    #10420258 -

DO NOT PUT WAX IN YOUR HAIR it stays for fucking ever! dreads are a bitch to start and require A LOT of maintenance but if you do it right they'll look good i started mine when my hair was almost shoulder length and had them for 2.5 years here's a couple pics before i cut them and my hair was thick as fuck





and you probably dont live in london but you should check out this guys myspace he has an amazing method for getting all stray hairs and makin dreads look like they should
http://www.myspace.com/studiomarley


--------------------
GGTBod - "Sounds great, get trippin get naked and get animalistic make her laugh and piss all over you, i see no problems here :blush:"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10420447 -

Don't do it unless you are racist and trying to make a statement. 

Dreds on a white guy are the modern day equivalent of black face.  :sadyes:


--------------------
Always
Be
Closing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: Lorek]
    #10420720 -

Lorek said:





Wonder what its like taking a shower, like, you get out, and your bodys all fresh and clean, but you got this stinky ass clump hanging off your head....Just gross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: champloo1]
    #10420870 -

I'm guessing it's not really an issue for that guy.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dreadlock Pictures...
( 1 2 3 all )
Hooty 9,459 51 10/13/03 01:18 AM
by buckwheat
* Anyone with dreadlocking experience help! MrMax 1,009 11 08/30/07 09:27 AM
by Krishna
* Should I shave my dreads off?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Zombi3 4,654 72 06/06/15 02:46 PM
by zZZz
* Dreadlocks!!! i don't know what to do
( 1 2 all )
JahLambsbread 1,867 28 02/26/14 06:22 PM
by g00ru
* Federal court rules employers can deny a job if a person has dreadlocks. (Real)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Seriously_trippin 2,644 79 09/30/16 12:17 AM
by Crystal G
* Dreadlocks and what they represent
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Space Monkey 10,013 99 04/29/16 08:21 PM
by Cactiphile
* Getting Dreadlocks
( 1 2 3 all )
JackofSpades 3,566 55 07/10/10 11:32 AM
by mongo lloyd
* Thinking about dreadlocking my hair.
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,602 36 10/31/07 08:02 PM
by WoodsCall

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,722 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.