Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Should I get dreds?
    #10415671 -

.
Should i get dreds?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 05/28/09 07:53 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
There's just one small problem...


...and it's a big one!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10415760 -



--------------------
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
    Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: Lorek]
    #10415769 -

Lorek said:




hmmm


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10415784 -

natty dreds.  only get braids if your hair is really thick.  its lame if the scalp is visible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10415794 -

I had 4 dreads in my hair for like 5 months.  They're more of a pain in the ass than anything, an people will almost always think they're stinky.

I cut them out today, its better to just have long free flowing hair.  Thats just me though, some people can pull it off.


--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: mofo]
    #10415809 -

Dreadlocks look awesome, but are fucking gross; depending.


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: CokedUpHobit64]
    #10415810 -

shaved head > long hair

:rockon:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10415825 -

blewmeanie said:
shaved head > long hair

:rockon:



:thumbup:
I've had long hair for about 6 years and said that I would never cut it.
7 years ago I shaved my head and have kept it that way since. Low maintenance hygiene FTW :thumbup:


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: satyr]
    #10415843 -

shave yer head
ima prolly shave mine in a couple weeks


--------------------




"Any rational person changes their mind when confronted with new evidence."



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10415851 -

Dreadlocks require a ridiculous amount of maintenance, more so than any other hair style I've ever had. I haven't washed my hair in about a year and for the 50th fucking time they don't stink, they just smell like hair :crankey:.

If you can be fucked with it .. go for it.

But really, I don't give a fuck :grin:.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: lacma50]
    #10415854 -

For sure man, clean shaven head is never regrettable, unless you have one of those fucked up bumpy/ridgy scalps :lol:


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: satyr]
    #10415863 -

yea i have about just under shoulder length hair, barely too short for a ponytail, and i'v just started surfing. let me tell you, long hair in the water is a major hassle. iv been considering dreadlocks and shaving, but i figure i might as well try dreads and then if i dont like them i can just shave anyway.:shrug:

and if you keep your dreads well maintained they dont get all stanky, or so i've heard


--------------------
There's just one small problem...


...and it's a big one!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10415904 -

I'd have to see what you look like to give a good answer.  Dreads work for some people, but they look totally lame on others.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: Silversoul]
    #10415915 -

Silversoul said:
I'd have to see what you look like to give a good answer.  Dreads work for some people, but they look totally lame on others.



Like all of these guys


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10415919 -

You're posting on this forum so you must be extremely white. You should not get dreds.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: robbyberto]
    #10415938 -

robbyberto said:
You're posting on this forum so you must be extremely white. You should not get dreds.



this is the reason im leaning towards the chop.

i just feel like a shaved head at 6ft 130lbs would make me look even skinnier


--------------------
There's just one small problem...


...and it's a big one!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10415941 -

My logic is not flawed. I suggest a number two fade on the sides as well.

Edited by robbyberto (05/28/09 08:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10415949 -

Actually, shaved heads are pretty much universal, and look good on skinny people. I'm 5'10" at 140 pounds, and I think I look skinnier with hair, this is one of the reasons I keep my head shaved.


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10415952 -

I AM SWIM said:
Lorek said:




hmmm



:projectile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get dreds? [Re: OogieBoogie]
    #10415958 -

I'm trying to figure out what is going on with that picture.
A homeless guy who has been wearing his backpack too long?


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dreadlock Pictures...
( 1 2 3 all )
Hooty 9,459 51 10/13/03 01:18 AM
by buckwheat
* Anyone with dreadlocking experience help! MrMax 1,009 11 08/30/07 09:27 AM
by Krishna
* Should I shave my dreads off?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Zombi3 4,654 72 06/06/15 02:46 PM
by zZZz
* Dreadlocks!!! i don't know what to do
( 1 2 all )
JahLambsbread 1,867 28 02/26/14 06:22 PM
by g00ru
* Federal court rules employers can deny a job if a person has dreadlocks. (Real)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Seriously_trippin 2,644 79 09/30/16 12:17 AM
by Crystal G
* Dreadlocks and what they represent
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Space Monkey 10,013 99 04/29/16 08:21 PM
by Cactiphile
* Getting Dreadlocks
( 1 2 3 all )
JackofSpades 3,566 55 07/10/10 11:32 AM
by mongo lloyd
* Thinking about dreadlocking my hair.
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,602 36 10/31/07 08:02 PM
by WoodsCall

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,722 topic views. 4 members, 54 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 23 queries.