Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: skin_]
    #9686597 -

skin_ said:
imagine said:
You sound like you're 18.



:lol:



:rofl2:

FUCK YOU! ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: VilifiedShon]
    #9686609 -

VilifiedShon said:
1) Thinks I can read her mind. I ask her if she wants a salad for lunch and she looks at me and says no. I come back without one and get told I just "don't get it" and that she really wanted one

2) Such a drama-queen. Everything is the end of the world or the start of a new beginning. Jesus, I just want to "be"



Those, definitely.

Also, when we're having a conversation and happen to disagree on a point, that constitutes "fighting" and "yelling at her" (even if I don't raise my voice at all, just normal conversational tones... :wtf:).  Sometimes I just feel like, "Bitch, please! Can't we have a single fucking conversation where we disagree peacefully? Just once?"  And it's always about the stupidest little shit.

And my other big one: Talking very quietly while facing away from me, then getting pissed when I don't hear what she said and ask her to repeat it. Or sometimes she doesn't get pissed, and does repeat herself, but does it in the same quiet voice that I couldn't hear in the first place, so I have to ask her to repeat it again no matter how much I was straining to hear. Sometimes I have to have her repeat shit 4 or 5 times before I either hear enough bits of syllables to put together what it is she said, or she gets pissed and gives up. My hearing isn't the greatest in the world, but it really isn't bad.  It's like she's completely oblivious to the fact that her voice travels best in the direction that she's facing when she speaks. If I'm in the opposite direction and there's ambient noise, of course I'm not going to hear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9686616 -

dude! we just had a small fight about that. lol. i hate when she says some shit quite as fuck and when i ask her to repeat it she doesnt speak up and when i say what again she gets fucking pissed and we start to fight.


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #9686624 -

The shroomy 1 said:
Hey!  What happened to all your pictures in your gallery!




--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: LeftBehind]
    #9686627 -

LeftBehind said:
dude! we just had a small fight about that. lol. i hate when she says some shit quite as fuck and when i ask her to repeat it she doesnt speak up and when i say what again she gets fucking pissed and we start to fight.



That's like a daily occurance over here. I just don't understand what could possibly be going through her head at these times: "Hmmm, he couldn't hear me because I was speaking too quietly. Why don't I repeat it at the same volume so he still can't hear me, then get pissed off." :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9686631 -

Entropymancer said:
LeftBehind said:
dude! we just had a small fight about that. lol. i hate when she says some shit quite as fuck and when i ask her to repeat it she doesnt speak up and when i say what again she gets fucking pissed and we start to fight.



That's like a daily occurance over here. I just don't understand what could possibly be going through her head at these times: "Hmmm, he couldn't hear me because I was speaking too quietly. Why don't I repeat it at the same volume so he still can't hear me, then get pissed off." :lol:



:rofl2:


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: niteowl]
    #9686634 -

my shits a privilege.


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: LeftBehind]
    #9686669 -

You guys date some stupid ass bitches.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: LeftBehind]
    #9686697 -

have you ever considered the fact that you may be a homosexual?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #9686698 -

So wait, you live with this chick or don't? That's gonna happen. Once you live with somebody or at least grow a habit of sleeping over constantly, it feels like being in a marriage.
If she has a serious hygiene problem, tell her to check herself out- or at least show her how to be a little clean, and as for being a TV Junkie, have her do things that you're both interested in.MTV is Garbage- brainwashes both boys and girls turning them both into spoiled homos. It sounds like you're dating a dude.. gross


--------------------


GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: derx]
    #9686732 -

derx said:
doesnt brush her teeth for days???  I could handle the non shaving hippiness but dirty teeth are gross.




Are you serious?  That makes me feel sick, and for some reason there's an evilness associated with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: Jufin]
    #9686756 -

Quote:
And my other big one: Talking very quietly while facing away from me, then getting pissed when I don't hear what she said and ask her to repeat it. Or sometimes she doesn't get pissed, and does repeat herself, but does it in the same quiet voice that I couldn't hear in the first place, so I have to ask her to repeat it again no matter how much I was straining to hear. Sometimes I have to have her repeat shit 4 or 5 times before I either hear enough bits of syllables to put together what it is she said, or she gets pissed and gives up. My hearing isn't the greatest in the world, but it really isn't bad.  It's like she's completely oblivious to the fact that her voice travels best in the direction that she's facing when she speaks. If I'm in the opposite direction and there's ambient noise, of course I'm not going to hear.



Wow, I have the same problem, lol. It feels like I'm her parent:

"mumble"
"WHAT?!"
"nothing...."
"SPEAK THE FUCK UP NEXT TIME.."

Oh yeah as for pet peeves:
not rinsing Birdseed enough
not putting the baling wire on the spawn bags tight enough
forgetting to fill the ultrasonic

And the worst sin of all:
spilling grain jars after leaving jar lids loose and practically open, so my pretty spawn is all over the floor (CAPITAL OFFENSE)

Am I an asshole for thinking this way? I tell her don't get a job so she can help me pc birdseed and she does that very well, actually.


--------------------
[/url]
My "Faster Germination For Popcorn Substrate" TEK
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8428361#8428361

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: IR0NHYM0N]
    #9687672 -

i should let her read this shit.

she is slowly getting the hint. i brought the shit up a while back and she said its because she is comfortable. i told her to stop being so god damn nasty and we ended up not talking for like a week. :grin:

now when i want some peace and quiet i tell her to shut the fuck up and take a shower.


--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: LeftBehind]
    #9687762 -

pfxtc said:
I really hate it when she resists

or when she screams for help

it's like GOD

i've been holding you captive for 5 months now,

and feeding you the best dog food money can buy,

stop being such a bitch..

women..



:rofl2:


--------------------
"Lesson over, class may now eat their science projects" - Shdwstr
:mushroom2:My Grow Threads:mushroom2:
SG30
Thai Mystery
Penis Envy
Treasure Coast
B+
Australian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: LeftBehind]
    #9687782 -

Quote:
what things do your chicks do that really get on your nerves



breathes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: Your Destination]
    #9687794 -

Your Destination said:
She seems to really upset you. Maybe it's time to move on?




--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #9687853 -

Constantly writing text messages to her friends about our relationship while I'm standing right next to her and can see her phone. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #9687947 -

-whenever she gets slightly pissed she will start bringing up everything wrong ive ever done and make herself super pissed
-hogs the bed
-only shaves her pits like once a week even though its the only thing i ask that she takes care of, stubble in your armpits makes me wana :puke:
-i have to beg for BJ's, and when we fuck she'l rarely do a position that feels real good for me if she doesnt like it
-super fucking jealous and needy at parties... i grabbed a female friend's shoulder once to get her attention, and my drunk dumbass girlfriend was bitching about it the rest of the night (insecure)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: hailtothethief]
    #9687951 -

Ya'll need new girls.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things Your Chick Does That Piss You Off [Re: magikgrl]
    #9688045 -

And to grow some testes.

If your girlfriends do things that bother you that could easily be fixed, why not just fucking tell them about it instead of whining like a bitch on some internet forum?

MAN UP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Really Hot Mexican Chick... Any Suggestions? (LONG) NO PICS! Druginduced 2,140 4 12/07/03 05:01 PM
by Druginduced
* Two things that piss me off
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silversoul 4,948 82 05/02/05 04:31 PM
by Help on the Way
* Did i piss her off?
( 1 2 all )
DF2K 2,747 32 08/08/04 01:46 AM
by 40oz
* Im gonna Bang this Myspace chick
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hitman203 5,773 65 06/13/06 07:16 AM
by PurpleKush
* fun way to get rid of a chick
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,522 55 08/03/06 02:13 AM
by toastandjam
* Chicks, I need your inside opinions.
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 2,218 44 09/26/08 03:37 PM
by magikgrl
* HOLY FUCKING SHIT the FCC is gonna be PISSED!!!
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 5,956 29 10/13/05 09:59 PM
by leery11
* My encounter with an old and fat chick. Innvertigo 1,731 9 03/08/04 01:25 PM
by Innvertigo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,237 topic views. 4 members, 23 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.