Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
My encounter with an old and fat chick.
    #2406786 - 03/08/04 01:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

So I'm at the bar (my brother-in-law is a regular, kinda rednecky) and i'm enjoying a nice cold piture of beer (one of very many). I get up to go to the bathroom only to return to see that we switched tables to one that was full of people that my brother-in-law knew. I didn't care, I had my beer but I was positioned in front of two women that were neither young nor attractive. One was about 5'4 250 easy and the other one was an older (about mid to late 40's, perhaps 50) and had that tight curly black hair that screams white trash. I'm usually nice to everyone at the bar because I'm a happy drunk. Anyways, they started talking to me and asking me who I am, yadda yadda yadda and with every answer I gave them they would retort with a smart-ass comment which usually had nothing to do with the conversation nor the question they asked. For example: the fat one asked if my brother-in-law and I are related and we said yes, then she asked if we had sex with our grandmother. I looked at her and said "That has to be the fucking dumbest thing i've heard all night". I turned around and started talking with the people on the other side of me but the old one would butt in and ask another question that made me want to slap the shit out off her. I finally told her that I had no interest in what she had to say and turned around again. Just then i feel a light slap on the back of my head (it didn't hurt and it was more of a "hey pay attention to me" type of slap. I turned around and bit my toungue because at this point I was pretty drunk and asked her to leave her hands to herself. I turned around and she hit me again. I was pissed. I turned around and all that I could muster up as a put down without actually hitting two women was: "Listen., your lucky i'm even acknowledging your existance, you're fat (pointing at the fat one) and you're old (pointing at the other one) mind your own business and go bug somone who actually cares what you have to say"

They left about 10 minutes later.

I felt bad for calling the fat one "Fat" because that's mean and I NEVER rip on someones weight but man I was soooooo pissed. What would you of done?

Oh and they both stood about 2 feet behind me would constantly sing to whatever song was playing, badly

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleshriek

Re: My encounter with a old and fat chick. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #2406812 - 03/08/04 01:52 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

she asked if you have had sex with your grandma and you feel sorry for calling a fat girl fat?

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2406827 - 03/08/04 01:56 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

sometimes the truth hurts. but sometimes like this it is funny

its not like you lied to her, you should be proud of yourself

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: My encounter with a old and fat chick. [Re: shriek]
    #2406835 - 03/08/04 01:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Well i was kind of pointing in her face and telling her she was fat. There was absolutly no mystery about how pissed I was at that point. I asked my wife what she would of done if a guy hit her in the back of the head like that and she said she would slap him.

I actually think she was trying to make a joke, sad as that may be. I just have a thing about calling people fat. I was in high school and this one real bitchey girl blurted out a number like "269" and not hearing the whole conversation and knowing she's a bitch I said "269? Is that your weight?", she started crying. I felt so bad that I promised I wouldn't rip on people that are fat.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
    #2406836 - 03/08/04 01:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

you know, a lot of people like to believe that fat and ugly people have better personalities and more character than pretty people.

I have found this to be untrue.

Sure, pretty people get more breaks in life, face less hardship, and generally have less character. Sure, they are often spoiled, conceited and superficial.

But ugly people I often find are so scarred by living an entire life being ugly in a society that prizes beauty so highly that their personalities suck just as bad. Which really sucks for them because it makes them not only ugly on the outside, but on the inside as well.

the women you described seemed overly needy and hungry for attention. The fact that they employed striking you to get your attention is a sign of their frustration. Seems like it could easily stem from their ugliness.

anyway, ugly people should admit that they are ugly and work harder on their personalities. Then they might get laid more.

and pretty people should realize that looks arent everything. that way when they get old and ugly, they'll have something left to hold onto.

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: My encounter with a old and fat chick. [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2406900 - 03/08/04 02:12 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I agree totally. I should of expected as much from this bar though. There are a LOT of ignorant people there but the people that I do know are cool and different from the crowd I usually hang with.

I was telling my brother that I believed that they were divorced (for obvious reasons) and were trying to re-live their youth and doing a pretty bad job at it as well.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: My encounter with an old and fat chick. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #2407149 - 03/08/04 02:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I can't believe that bitch slapped you.  That is so uncalled for, especially since you wanted to just be left alone but she actually  hit you.  I think you did what you had to do, you know what I mean?  If you were a woman you could have slapped her, but since there is the entire stigma of men not supposed to hit a woman, what were you supposed to do?  You had to make an impact to let her know that her company was NOT appreciated, so you said something that you knew would strike home.

I *hate* slappy chicks who think that they can just go around punching/hitting/slapping and whacking other people.  I've noticed that these type of chicks especially love to do it to men, although once or twice back when I was a teenager other girls would (to their peril, heh) do it to me.  I've seen a woman(heavy-set)completely smack the SHIT out of her poor, skinny boyfriends head and he didn't say a word.  I mean, it looked like it really hurt him.  And I've seen worse from women smacking around their men, and yes, it does seem to be a trend with heavier women. 

In my opinion, the key thing is mutual respect.  If that fat bitch (or ANY bitches for that matter)smacks another human being, they should expect to get the same harsh treatment in return.  You're not respecting a person's physical form, boundaries or anything when you hit them.  Maybe women feel like they're in a position of power by being able to smack a poor guy all they want, when most guys won't do anything back to them.  Then the first moment that a guy DOES hit back in response, these women cry abuse.  :confused:

I'm not trivalizing the nature of physical abuse (because NO ONE should have to suffer it), but the double-standard that society holds in cases of women hitting men vs. men hitting women is sort of blatent and unfair. 

Sorry this is long.  I must be in an angry mood today.  :tongue:

*me*

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: My encounter with an old and fat chick. [Re: MOTH]
    #2407188 - 03/08/04 03:07 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

she was a touchy person in general, hanging off of her fat friend and pushing people in jest. The slapping didn't hurt really but what I was bothered by most (without trying to sound conceited) is that i wouldn't give this women the time of day and she kept assuming I enjoyed her company, the fat one was extremely cocky as if she could have any guy in the bar, the old one was pretty cocky as well with the same "everyone wants me" attitude....ha, they left alone.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
Re: My encounter with an old and fat chick. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #2407236 - 03/08/04 03:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

the worst part is, when they left they probably thought to themselves, "Gee, that bar was full of assholes.  Why else wouldnt they have wanted us?"

"its never my fault"

:rolleyes:

On a related note, i've had very attractive women (with unattractive personalities) accuse me of being gay because I didn't want them.  Like: "You have to be gay or else you would want me, because I'm such hot stuff that every able-bodied straight man wants me."

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

Edited by DoctorJ (03/08/04 03:20 PM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: My encounter with an old and fat chick. [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2407268 - 03/08/04 03:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Ha, I got accused while I was in the army about being gay because I befriended this local women.  She wasn't bad looking nor hot but she had tons of peircings to the point of excess, my love for goth chicks played a part in me becoming her "friend", she also had a kid and I was only 19 at the time.  I used to come over and just listen to music and drink up a storm but I never put the moves on her.  I just wasn't really attracted to the baggage she had.  Well word got out (through her friends) that I was gay because I never once acted on the signals that she was apparantly giving me.

The next weekend I had sex with her very attractive best friend (yes a women), issue closed. :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub