Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
Really Hot Mexican Chick... Any Suggestions? (LONG) NO PICS!
    #2166766 - 12/07/03 04:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Theres this really hot mexican chick that i have sadly been -friends- with since my sophomore year of highschool. That makes it about 4 years now. I was clueless in highschool and had no idea how I would get her to hook up with me, let alone bone me. But we remained friends throughout highschool. Not even really close friends at that (We would talk every day at school and hang out during lunch about 3x a week, but I would only see her outside of school about once a month.)

Then the time came to graduate from highschool, so I figured Id probably not see her very much any more. But the last day of highschool, she told me that she was thinking about all the people she would no longer see and how she would miss them. And she told me that I would be one of the people she would miss most! :confused: So we ended up remaining friends and hanging out about twice a month, but we would talk on teh phone about twice a week.

During the few weeks before I left for Summer Semester of College, I would come to her house when she'd invite me over, and we even watched movies late at night in the dark, with just me and her. So I would think, this must mean she has some interest in me if she asks me to watch a movie alone with her in the dark...  :devil: So I would end up trying to sit close to her and see how she would react, to see if I would pick up the vibes that she wanted me to make a move and try to kiss her or something. (Which i can usually
sense pretty well with other girls) But alas, i never did kiss her and never got any vibes that she wanted me to. (Maybe she didnt want to because she knew I was leaving for college soon?)

So I ended up leaving for college during the summer for Summer Semester, and the girl told me she would miss me, told me to call her... and blah blah blah. So I did, having not quite yet given up on her. I ended up remaing at college for summer semester, fall semester and winter semester. (during my time at college i went thru one girlfriend, and just dated a few other girls)  I came back to my hometown about 6 times during this time period and saw the mexican girl everytime. I even got her to go swimming with me in her underwear one night at like 2 am with just me an her.  :ooo: (now i look back and i am pissed because i know i could have gotten her to skinny dip, and that might have led somewhere :mad2:). Also, when I visited my hometown during this time period I would end up trying shrooms for the first time with some other friends  :mushroom2: (not her, she is very straight edge. She has only tried drinking a little alchohol and only gotten a buzz. And she was at a family party during this time)

I came home during christmas break (2002) and saw her a few times and found out she started dating this guy that we knew from highschool (which ends up being her first boyfriend) she had been dating him for about one month and then she told me that she cheated on him a few days ago  :wtf: (she kissed this other dude from highschool). So i told her she has to think about things, and decide if she really wants to be dating her current boyfriend or not. And if she decides that she doesnt want to date him anymore I told her she should break up with him instead of trying to be a one of those chicks who thinks they are a player (but eveyone really knows they are just hos).

I went back to college for the winter semester and kept up our friend relationship by exchanging phone calls every few weeks. Then I go home for the summer and i get a job that I work 40 hours a week, therefore I am quite busy all teh time and I still end up seeing her about once a month, with an occasional phone call from
me to her, or from her to me. But the relationship does not progress beyond that. And she ends up deciding to stay with her boyfriend and not tell him she cheated because he would get mad and break up  with her.  :shake: I really didnt expect to ever hook up with her at this point because I really didnt care anymore, but of course I would have loved to if the opportunity arose. (She has been a dancer since she was only a few years old, and she was in the dance program at our highschool for four years, as well as being a cheerleader for 3 years. So she has a physically fit, rockin' body!  :loveeyes:)

Well anyways as it happens I just decide she is no longer worth the effort and I just really dont see any more point to continuing our friend ship if i am never going to get any from her. (sad but true, i am just a man). I go back to college for the fall 2003 semester because the summer is over, and i dont call her very often and I only see her one time when I visited home during the fall semester. (and she looked damn hot and all I could think about was boning her even though her boyfriend was with her when we were hanging out.) :razz: Also, when i was hanging out with her, it became apparent that she really hadnt changed much since her sophomore year in highschool and I was almost feeling as if she was no longer on my intellectual
level, which was quite a turn off from wanting anything beyond friendship with her. (But this chick is hot and i still wanted to bang her.) The fact she had a boyfriend was pissing me off and I was starting to get back into the mode of wanting her to be more than just a friend again. But I remebered past attempts and when i returned to college from my hometown (for fall semester) i decided to finally just get rid of her, and stopped calling her completely. But she called me about twice after I stopped calling her and she eventually stopped calling when i didnt return her calls.

So then, I return home for thanksgiving (this is year 2003) and I dont call her or let her know that i will be in town. But during the thanksgivng holiday when i was home, she sends me a text message saying happy thanksgivning. I sent her one back wishing her the same. Then she sent me another text message and tells me she ?misses me and wants me to call her sometime?. And I have not yet called her and did not text message her back. I plan on calling her sometime though.

Then last night at like 2:30 am she sent me a text message asking me for my address and i did not respond to it last night because it woke me up and i was kinda mad. (Has anyone else noticed that when you ignore a girl for a while, she will no longer call you but still has no problem sending you text messages??)

So I still have not called her but I think I will soon. As far as I know, she is still with her first boyfriend. I think she wants my address because she knows that my birthday is coming up soon and will probably send me a gift.  :smile:

Well anyways, if anyone has made it this far thru the post I would like your opinion of what you think this girl wants from me, and what you think the best way is that I could get her to hook up with me.

Thanks for your time! Peace!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Really Hot Mexican Chick... Any Suggestions? (LONG) [Re: Druginduced]
    #2166805 - 12/07/03 05:10 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Man It seems you may have crossed into the just a friend teerrritory and out again.. Be honest with her if you like her.. You'd be surprized how much girl's will respect you when you tell the truth.. I've had girls that I wasn't sure about end up jumping me on the spot as soon as I told her about my attraction to them.. As a long time amdmirer of latin luv you should definatly try realin her in.. I miss living in Mexico soo much.. They have some of the hottest and most amazing girls I've ever met..

OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Bhairabas]
    #2166861 - 12/07/03 05:40 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: Really Hot Mexican Chick... Any Suggestions? (LONG) [Re: Druginduced]
    #2166881 - 12/07/03 05:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I think you should tell her next time you talk to her. Be honest and see what happens.

OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Really Hot Mexican Chick... Any Suggestions? (LONG) [Re: neuro]
    #2167057 - 12/07/03 07:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well I called her, and these are some highlights from the convo:

I learned her parents were getting divorced, so I kinda scratched any ideas about confessing my attraction to her.

She asked me if I got the text message on thanksgiving from her. I said "yeah, remember I wrote one back to you that said have a great thanksgiving." And she said what about the one after that and I said "The one where you said you missed me and I shoudl call you sometime?" she said yeah and that she did miss me. And I said yeah I got it, and that I did decide to call her today.

Then she was talking bout how she was wanting to move out when her parents got divorced, but that she had no one to live with. I asked her what a bout her boyfriend and she said she wouldnt want to move in with him because her mom wouldnt like that. Then she said I should move back there so she could live with me.

So anyways, it summed up to be another conversation that gave me more mixed signals. I really think that I could have a relationship with her if I was to move back to my home town, but thats outta the question until I graduate. Ah well, theres always other girls for the time being...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Community >> The Pub