Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: Hashbury]
    #960197 - 10/14/02 04:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, if yer gonna smoke out an animal, wait until it's full grown. My idiot freind smoked his dog out from it was 2 days old, it just wandered off one day & was never seen from again. Now he's doing it to his cat. My freind gave his cat shrooms once, don't know if it fryed or not but it took down a nice-sized bird while tripping.

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Edited by KackleDude (10/14/02 04:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepezbomb
exploding pez

Loc: Seattle, Washington
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: KackleDude]
    #960256 - 10/14/02 04:39 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

haha bird hunting on shrooms. My friends cat really loves to smoke, she will just sit there lazily and wag just the very tip of her tail and stare at things. His other cats gets all paranoid and hides and bites.

--------------------
-------
The golden age was the age when gold didn't reign.

OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #960511 - 10/14/02 05:56 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

One time I was smoking out around a table with some friends, and we were playing with a kitten on the table while we where toking. We brought the cat back inside, and it quickly ran out of sight. Then about 5 minutes later we see the kitten come running/sliding back into the living room, and it sat there in the middle of the room jumping at invisible mice, and hiding from invisible dogs.

Edited by Remy (10/14/02 05:59 PM)

OfflineMorgan LeFay
Devil

Loc: Canada
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: Remy]
    #960556 - 10/14/02 06:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

A friend of mine has a beautiful siberian husky.  One day they decided to make some special brownies.  The dog got hungry and decided to get the whole pan off the counter and eat it.  When my friend and her b/f got up the next morning the pan was on the floor empty and the dog was laying there drooling a little and just kind of staring at the wall.. He returned to normal about a day later.. 

He didn't learn his lesson either, last time I was there he was trying to eat my brownies too..  :smirk: 

--------------------
"Tell everyone that this show was sponsored by the letter M and the number 4:20"
~Trey Anastasio - Phish

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: Morgan LeFay]
    #960724 - 10/14/02 07:09 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

What do you think would happen if I were to get my snake high?

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: Poopman]
    #960764 - 10/14/02 07:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Do snakes even breathe?

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: zeta]
    #960842 - 10/14/02 07:49 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineSuperunknown
Stranger

Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: ]
    #960947 - 10/14/02 08:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I think they do get fucked up. I remember me and my friend were hot boxing my bathroom and my dog tiny (a winnie dog) happen to slip in. We let him stay. after around my 6th bowl i got hungry. So me ad my friend matt decided to go cook a meal downstairs and listen to some Tool. I remember i was cookin Enchiladas andi droped some of it on the floor and my dogg was the first to race for it. but instead of reachin the food, he ran into the little wall that is near the kitchen. After he got up from his fall, i was gonna pick up the food and my dogg was growlin at me....so i just baked away and let his ass munch it, then the rest of the nighthe was just kinda dazed. So ya. they prolly do get high, makes sense.

-Chris

Offlinedjjoel
trance dj

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: Superunknown]
    #961910 - 10/15/02 01:25 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

My friends put me and my cat inside a huge box in my garage while I was drunken enough to not realise it. They then put a hole in the box just big enough so that they could blow shotguns of their large joint into the box. They blew the entire thing in, my cat was choking after a while so they let us out... I was in there long enough to become sober again but the smoke totally knocked me and my cat out, I got sick that night because of too much alcohol, but they got footage of the cat walking in circles and falling down the stairs many times. sometimes it would just stand there, wait for a few seconds and then jump straight up and run into the wall, it was hilarious.

--------------------
gg!

Offlinedisturbed
Poutine andSodomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: O-H-I-O
    #969426 - 10/17/02 02:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

sorry to bring up an old thread but i have a pretty funny story about an animal getting ripped...

so i come into work one day and the resident jackass comes up to and is like "oh my god dude you have to hear this story... so i come home the other night and my cat is like wigging out, it started attacking me when i walked in the door, then started trying to run up the walls, and i was just like WTF is wrong with you? So then i go into the living room and the crack i had on the coffee table was all over the place, the cat ate it!"

i about lost it when i heard this lol... this is also coming from some one who was bragging about being on house arrest... i do not do, and do not condone doing crack but funny story none the less....

--------------------

11/25/07 first time entrant ban lottery champion

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: djjoel]
    #969678 - 10/17/02 03:44 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

then jump straight up and run into the wall, it was hilarious.

Not to the cat tho.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: PoolShark]
    #969765 - 10/17/02 04:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The best way I have found to get animals (cats, dogs, chinchillas, etc.,) stoned is to put them in a pet carrier with a damp towel covering it. It keeps the smoke in better...

:tongue:

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: Penguin]
    #1006032 - 10/30/02 11:13 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

animals definetly get stoned, no doubt about it. my cat toby is a little wuss and runs away if i try to get him high, but my brothers cat is a complete freak. its great if we buy catnip hell like flip out and rip open the bag and eat it all, just flips out. we get him high all the time, he loves it, he starts purring like mad then drops to the ground and rolls around like a nut, then suddenly jumps up and runs as fast as he can then drops again.. its so funny. we were at the vet ince and she left so we took all these little cat treat sedatives from the fridge they had in the room.. everyonce and a while we give him one and he zones out, staring at walls and stuff

Offlinegreenhaze
one toke overthe line

Loc: the severed garden
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #1006330 - 10/30/02 12:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

One time i was smoking a bowl on my porch and i started blowing smoke at a daddy-long-leg and it started walking really slow and it finally just kind of laid there for a second, and after a few minutes it got back up and just walked off...so it's not just mammals that get high!!

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: nezshoo]
    #1006505 - 10/30/02 01:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

yea i have two stories about animals getitng stoned, my friend had this chuhaaha and we blew shotties in its face, its eyes got red and ate
a huge bowl of dog food. after that it puked because of all the food.. my same friend who had little bunny and it was dying because it wouldnt
eat. after we blew some shotties to its skull, it started to eat its food which is hasnt done in a long long time. so in fact, weed does save lives!

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlinehuboldium
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: danlennon3]
    #1014815 - 11/02/02 12:54 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

fyi, to conserve money and bud, cats get high off catnip, its not the thc that affects their brains, its another cannabinoid that is in catnip and in weed, just give them a generous pinch of catnip, youll see, their eyes go glazy, they cant stop eating and drinking, they stagger arround and walk into walls

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: huboldium]
    #1017637 - 11/03/02 03:07 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You guys are all so fucking stupid. Getting animals fucking stoned? Why don't you fuck up your own minds and leave them the fuck alone. Getting insects stoned and saving a Rabbits life with weed?

What the fuck is wrong with you shitheads.

fucking cocksuckers....

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#1017659 - 11/03/02 03:33 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

what do you call munchies ?
me and a homie once blazed a rabbit... it was in aquarium and we exhaled all the smoke there, then covering it. the rabbit was really stoned, doing bullshit. well it is doing bullshit if its not stoned, too wow haha

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1018732 - 11/03/02 02:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

me and my friends were making some weed cinamon rolls. after we had the weed oil ready to baste the rolls with, my friend accidently tipped over the pan with the oil in it. some of the oil spilled out. 2 dogs ran up to it and licked that shit up, and got stoned as hell. they fell over sideways, and walked into walls n shit bein retarded. it was kute, lol. before this, those dogs were always barking and being annoying. now they're mellow :-)

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Loc: Monroe, WA
Re: Blazed cats and dogs? [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1018901 - 11/03/02 03:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

lol i love how everyone just ignored yellowsub

anyway me and my friend used to get his cat stoned all the time, it was so funny it would start fightin with the other cat and get all paranoid , it would try to sleep and the cat would move an inch and hed jump and run around like a crazy bitch
but like 2 weeks ago my friend accidently ran over his cat...it sucked and was sad...

now lil opie cant get high wit us no more :frown:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals