Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narf Carolina Flag
Can my cat trip with me?
    #5620027 - 05/12/06 02:54 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Hey fellow shroomers, i have a SERIOUS question.  Can my buddy mister whiskers trip with me?  It would be appreciated if anyone with experience could explain whether or not it is possible to feed my feline friend freshly picked ones on friday, and if so, then how do i dose him?    Oh by the way, mister whiskers is a very chill cat and if it is possible  physiologically for him to trip, then i know he can handle the task. Someone please help me!  :cool:

--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #5620054 - 05/12/06 03:17 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Naw that would be really cruel since the cat would be like "wtf??????" and start to wig out big time. Not a good idea.

Offlinedumbsnake34
Crazy Dude
    #5620060 - 05/12/06 03:19 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I think feeding mushrooms to your cat is a bad idea. Humans evolved with hallucinogens which is part of the reason they work well for us. Cats didn't. Furthermore, your cat wouldn't know why he/she was seeing crazy things even if it did affect your cat the same way. Imagine that you ate some food one day and then started hallucinating. If you knew nothing about hallucinogens, you would be VERY scared. Don't do that to your cat. Your cat will not understand. You can't explain to a cat that this is a drug and that it will pass with time. It would be like giving a two year old mushrooms. Not a great idea. Your concern for your cat and your desire to bond with your cat is admirable, but I think it would be best to just eat them yourself and have your cat there with you.

--------------------
mmmm, daydreaming

Invisiblenea
Stranger
Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: dumbsnake34]
    #5620155 - 05/12/06 04:41 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

For fuck's sake, leave your cat alone. It's a cat and it lives a cat life and does cat stuff. And thats the way it should stay. Cats don't eat mushrooms. I fucking hate people that try to get their pets high, be it weed or what not. Such people shouldn't be allowed to have animals around them in the first place.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #5620171 - 05/12/06 04:56 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't recommend you to give him shrooms because he might get really scared. Although some cats love to get high... mine for example, when I used to grow weed at home I had my cat all over the plants, eating them and them acting all funny.
But if you say that you want to trip with your cat, you take the shrooms and let him stay near you. Cause you know, cats feel a bunch a stuff from us and he'll probably have some idea about what's happening to you. At least mine seems to know what's going on because every time I trip and I'm with my cat, he just keeps looking at me, meowing from time to time and goes everywhere I go the whole time I'm tripping.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #5620182 - 05/12/06 05:10 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

don't dose your pets!

just trip yourself, your cat will be tripping from your good vibes :laugh:

InvisibleKingSpade
Seeker
Male

Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: nea]
    #5620266 - 05/12/06 06:41 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

nea said:
For fuck's sake, leave your cat alone. It's a cat and it lives a cat life and does cat stuff. And thats the way it should stay. Cats don't eat mushrooms. I fucking hate people that try to get their pets high, be it weed or what not. Such people shouldn't be allowed to have animals around them in the first place.

I know some cats and dogs that absolutely BEG for exhales whenever they see a blunt being lit up!

OfflineIWalkedOnTheMoon
Stranger
Male
Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: KingSpade]
    #5620294 - 05/12/06 07:06 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

lay down the blotter pussy!

on a serious note though, i would consider it very wrong to do that to a cat considering the effects/behaviours may be relatively unkown in a cat

--------------------
Mama Mama many worlds i've grown since i first left home

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: IWalkedOnTheMoon]
    #5620300 - 05/12/06 07:32 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Poor Mister Wiskers !

Cats like catnip, suppose they get something off it.
I would'nt try and feed my cat shrooms tho !

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

#5620312 - 05/12/06 07:44 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

NO, the poor thing would probably end up in the street, getting run over!

Offlineonetwo4
herbature
Male

Loc: Lake Tahoe
Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: rod]
    #5620319 - 05/12/06 07:53 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

trip with your cat, he/she doesnt have to be tripping. pets are my favorite on shrooms! i always get such good vibes from my animals.

--------------------

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: KingSpade]
    #5620337 - 05/12/06 08:10 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

nea said:
I know some cats and dogs that absolutely BEG for exhales whenever they see a blunt being lit up!

I got a friend who wakes up every morning with his sack, papers, and lighter sitting before him.  His dog roots each out and brings it to him, and when toking enjoys close company.  I've got pictures of the dog trying to light a joint.  Pretty smart for a mut named killer, B.

I once fed my cat shrooms.  It died.  :frown:

Edited by Edgekrusher (05/12/06 08:13 AM)

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Undesclosed Location (its...
Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: onetwo4]
    #5620368 - 05/12/06 08:29 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Well time to get my ass chewed out.

:heart::heart:

Ive givin my dog(chihuahua) shrooms on three occations, he absolutly LOVES peanut BUDder, and peanut butter, but he always eats the peanut budder a lot faster. hhhm, I wonder why? So what I would do is chop up my shrooms REALlY smalland mix them in peanut butter, he ate them like a champ. The first two doses were small, about an american quarter size amount (no scale) of FRESH shrooms and he had a very chilled out two days just running around with big ASS puppils and chasing his tale, I could not leave him alone or else he would wine like a bitch. At one point he started barking at the floor, very funny. I did not sense any fear from him at all, I took him on a walk He LOVED that, Ive never seen him so excited to go for a walk. On both occations he tried to fuck my cat, she didnt like that, then he didnt either, he got scratched.hehehe.All and all on his first two trips he had good times. But as for the third, thats a whole other story, I gave him a huge mushroom, about 10x his first two doses, it would have been enough for a high level one trip for me. that was my bad and I noticed he was very deppressed for a week after that trip. Be carefull, start REAL small, if you have a scale try weighing your cat, then weigh yourself so if you weighed 150 and s/he weighed 10, then she weighes a 1/15 of you so 2 grams say divided by 15 so somethin like 0.13 grams dry, or about 1.3 grams wet, Id go with wet for wieghing ease. And maybe to start cut that in half, about 0.65 grams wet. Good luck Im all for the excellarated evolution of our house pets :cool:

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5620372 - 05/12/06 08:32 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

nea said:

This post made me laugh my ass off.................but yeah i agree with everyone here, the cat would get very scared, Tho i am wondering about an extremely small dose. Say .2 grams.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Offlinezappa
please excusethe filth, yourmom was justhere
Female User Gallery

Loc: motor city madness
Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5620553 - 05/12/06 09:51 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

if you want your cat to trip with you, you cant force him/her to do it. ive seen this happen before. all you do, is leave your kitty in the kitchen with some shrooms. leave em up on a window sill or somethin, and see if they eat em. if they do, theyll just trip out and shit. then the next day, put the shroomies up there again with your kitty. if he/she goes for them again, that means they like em. if they dont, that means they didnt enjoy it. if mr whiskers likes shroomies, then congradulations! :superkitty:

--------------------
:blackspy: :whitespy: :snowman: :farmerdance: :scaryshroom: :bananahorsey: :bananabang:

I :heart: GARY SINISE!!!!

Offlinemateoonfire
Stranger

#5620645 - 05/12/06 10:15 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

nea said:
I fucking hate people that try to get their pets high, be it WEED or what not. Such people shouldn't be allowed to have animals around them in the first place.

whats wrong with getting your pet stoned? i agree with not giving them shrooms cause thats way more crazy, but theres nothing wrong with smoking them up.. in every case ive seen the dog seems to like it,my freinds dog goes crazy anytime i pull out some bud.

Offlinezappa
please excusethe filth, yourmom was justhere
Female User Gallery

Loc: motor city madness
Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: mateoonfire]
    #5621116 - 05/12/06 12:23 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i guess me and your dog have a lot in common! :lol:

--------------------
:blackspy: :whitespy: :snowman: :farmerdance: :scaryshroom: :bananahorsey: :bananabang:

I :heart: GARY SINISE!!!!

Invisiblenea
Stranger
Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: zappa]
    #5621220 - 05/12/06 12:55 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Would you let your 4-year-old son inhale pot smoke? Blow smoke into his face cause he seems to like it and giggles a lot. How funny!! Not. I treat my pets the same way I'd treat my children. Also it can be very difficult to determine the true motive behind the animal seemingly wanting to inhale pot smoke. Pets often copy their owner's behaviour and your pet seeing you inhale and exhale smoke can very well be the reason for this. I also believe the animals don't necessarily understand what's happening to them which again can cause stress.

Pot smoke is not exactly the healthiest thing to inhale either. Having your pet inhale smoke daily can have severe physical consequences later on. Not to mention possible addiction, who knows how animals react to frequent drug intake? I just see absolutely no point in drugging up your animal, it can live a perfectly happy sober life. Why take a risk when it serves no purpose?

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Undesclosed Location (its...
    #5621298 - 05/12/06 01:32 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

The purpose is to share the experience with them, like many people want to give thier friends shrooms after they try it, exept your pet does not  really truely understand whats happening, but I trip out with how my dog will eat peanut BUDder over normle peanut butter. I believe my dog knows that the odd tasting peanut budder will make the room spin, and he like it when the room spins. He just doesnt understand that its really him spining. I have stopped giving my dog peanut butter unless it has something in it so he can learn that peanut butter=wierded out house. The thing is that if he didnt like it why would he continously eat peanut butter. Like the cat why would it eat the shrooms if it didnt like them. Tho I think a cat would generally shy away from a shroom as it just looks wierd, and maybe out of instinct, the same with my dog. I know theres a diffrence between my dog eating peanut butter over and over even tho it fucks the world up and him eating raw shrooms cuz he knows it will fuck the world up, he may just like peanut butter so much he doesnt care if it screws with the world, at least it doesnt fuck with him :biggrin:.

We to were just 'animals' at one point, why was it not wrong for us to eat shrooms or some other active plant? Maybe the shrooms will help animals become more tranquil and more playfull, I know thats what they did to Petrie (my dog), exept in EXCESSIVE amounts, I would pet him and he would piss everywhere, but only when I touched him. I felt bad and feel bad for giving my dog that much, but in small amount once you see that it is affecting your animal, then its time to stop uping the dose and leave it at that, at least for a year so they can really understand that mushies have powers to change the world "around" you.

Ever wonder why a magi's mana is always blue? Me to. I could so see old men boiling shrooms into some concoction and it turning blue. Then they lock themselves in a dungeon for days and shoot fire balls at eachother and to stay alive (or to Revitalize them) they take a potion that was made with ephedra and somehow (would be very easy) make it red, that way you dont convuse the two and take too much mana, and wind up laughing your ass off rolling around on the ground, all the while some big huge dragon is tearing apart your soul, but some how you defeat it, and you tell all the people in the world of your adventures and become Merlin. Thus dungeons and dragons was invented by the ingestion of shrooms. :naughty:

just a thought.

Offlinelozl
Stranger
Re: Can my cat trip with me? [Re: Mr_Spliff]
    #5621569 - 05/12/06 03:09 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Go for it, might as well give Mister Whiskers a 1/4 hit of acid too.

And mescaline..
PCP
Special K
jimson weed
heroin.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds