Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Fantasy Football [Re: Turning Left]
    #8528592 -

Hasn't crossed my mind, still two months away.

I was a bad fantasy player last year, but had no netz.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8528608 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
The Broncos drafted the next Hester, according to Mike Shanahan.  Eddie Royal (with cheese).  I'm not convinced.



You shouldn't be.
I saw him play a lot; he's decent but far from superstar and no one should mention him in the same breath as Hester.
Though I don't think Hester would be as good without Chicago's spectacular special teams play.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8531369 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
:lol:

For my hilarious pick, I'm gonna say Javon Walker, Raiders. 


:rofl:




Speaking of Javon Walker!

Quote:
LAS VEGAS -- NFL wide receiver Javon Walker was the victim of an apparent early morning robbery, according to Metro police.

Walker was found unconscious at about 7:19 a.m. Monday near the intersection of Koval Lane and Winnick Avenue, officers said.

The Oakland Raiders player was taken to Sunrise Medical Center’s Trauma unit, where he was listed in fair condition late Monday afternoon, hospital officials said.

Police said Walker had significant injuries.

According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal columnist Norm Clarke, Walker was seen Saturday night at Tryst at the Wynn spraying the crowd with some of the 15 bottles of Dom Perignon Rose champagne he ordered.

Clarke also said Walker was at Body English at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino until 6:30 a.m. Monday and that his first round of champagne cost him $15,000.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 702-385-5555.

Watch FOX5 News at 10 for more details on this FOX5 Exclusive story and refresh fox5vegas.com for updates on this developing story.




--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8558721 -

Indeed,  NFL kickoff starts Sept. 4 !!

My big question is, will Adrian Peterson have a kick ass year or a sophomore slump??

I am leaning in the direction that he will have a great year.

I still like L.T. as my first pick (if I am lucky).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football [Re: Left Nut City]
    #8574210 -

I think there are going to be some nice steals this year with how poor some teams did last season. I see Bulger coming back, Dwayne Bowe could put up over 1000 yards, Duece McAllister and Michael Turner could have decent seasons as a second or third back on a FF team.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football [Re: AaronEvil]
    #8695969 -

Here are some rookies im watching for

Felix Jones RB Dallas
DeSean Jackson WR Philadelphia
Limas Sweed WR Pittsburgh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8898840 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Madtowntripper said:
Hester is not nearly smart enough to make a WR.

They tried it in college, and he couldn't figure it out then.  I find it hard to believe he's added any significant numbers to his IQ score.  He is an idiot savant.  He can run incredibly fast, but little else.




:lol:

So true.


The Broncos drafted the next Hester, according to Mike Shanahan.  Eddie Royal (with cheese).  I'm not convinced.



I may be eating my words here.  Royal is a beast!


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8904385 -

He sure burned DeAngelo Hall all night.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rex Grossman: Fuck It, I'm Throwing It Downfield OneMoreRobot3021 9,862 10 11/30/06 02:53 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Seahawks vs Bears
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RogerRabbitM 6,333 68 01/15/07 12:11 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Shroomery Fantasy Baseball - Preseason Trash-Talking and Trades
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
OneMoreRobot3021 31,369 607 09/21/06 05:46 PM
by Cowgold
* Reasons The Bears Will Win The Super Bowl
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Madtowntripper 8,922 96 01/21/07 07:38 PM
by Infrared
* Bears v. Vikings... Madtowntripper 1,114 13 12/19/07 05:22 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Bears-Cowboys, Sunday Night Football
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,715 23 11/15/07 07:43 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* NFL Draft 2008
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 4,365 39 04/28/08 11:13 PM
by whattheheck
* Dallas Playoff Chances?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RickyBobby 5,243 96 12/27/13 11:10 PM
by elax420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
3,268 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.