Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Dallas Playoff Chances? [Re: ManianFH]
    #19323565 - 12/24/13 10:32 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

I guess we'll have to wait and see

Word on the street is he has a herniated disk in his back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #19324434 - 12/25/13 05:03 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mick said:
Rest of season? If dal wins and takes the division there is no way in HELL Romo sits. Even haters gotta admit Romo is a tough guy; hes played through some horrible shit already.

Maybe its because he helped me win my FF championship this year and im biased, but i like Romo and think hell play if there is any way his doctors let him

He's a tough ass son of a bith. Remember this?

Quote:

Tony Romo played through broken rib, punctured lung

AP
Tony Romo’s late-game heroics in San Francisco Sunday came while he was playing in serious pain.

Romo reportedly suffered both a fractured rib and a punctured lung against the 49ers.

Although Romo left the game for most of the third quarter, he returned and played brilliantly in the fourth quarter and overtime as the Cowboys went from down 24-14 to winning 27-24.

The injury apparently came in the third play of the game, when 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks hit Romo. But Romo managed to play through the rest of the first half before eventually getting a painkilling injection and sitting out the third quarter while waiting for it to take effect.

Romo finished the game completing 20 of 33 passes for 345 yards and two touchdowns.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said he expects Romo to play next Monday night against the Redskins.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Dallas Playoff Chances? [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #19327393 - 12/26/13 12:17 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

I personally think this is all insurance for if he loses again :shrug:

he’ll play.

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dallas Playoff Chances? [Re: elax420]
    #19328741 - 12/26/13 12:52 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Romo's not gonna play with a herniated disk, no way. I've always seen him as a tough motherfucker but everything I read has talked about how painful this injury is. One bad sack or bend and he could have career-altering implications. I say he's out and it's all just bullshit to keep the Eagles planning for two QB's.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Dallas Playoff Chances? [Re: gzuf]
    #19329218 - 12/26/13 02:57 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

All the Eagles have to do is keep Vick the fuck off the field. I've been saying it without mercy. People on here laughed at the idea of starting Foles over Vick. Now the new question is can Vick even hang on as the back-up.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#19329473 - 12/26/13 04:12 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

How about foles though. He's played bettet than manning since he stepped on the feild

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dallas Playoff Chances? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #19329645 - 12/26/13 04:52 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Eagles don't get too much love on this forum but Foles is a beast and will beast it up for years to come. All hail Jesus Foles son of God our savior Chip Kelly.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#19329709 - 12/26/13 05:07 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

A little Elax flashback from last year

Quote:

elax420 said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
Nobody is saying that he's not a phenomenal athlete, but Mike's never been a great quarterback. Not even close. He has shown great flashes at times, but for his entire career he has been a poor decision maker, not very accurate, and doesn't read defenses well. And he's brittle.

The contract they gave him was an enormous risk and now they're paying for it dearly.

Maybe hes not a great QB but what other option do they have? Hes worlds better than kolb or fucking nick foles. The eagles problem is they listen to the media too damn much. they've lost 4 games big deal. Still a lot of football left. ESPN makes it seem like the Jets and Eagles are the worst teams in the league. I picked philly to win the division, thats probably not going to happen but I bet they finish 2nd.

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

elax420 said:

Haha. Wait a minute weren't u one of the guys saying Harden is an amazing Player?
assomough, mccoy, D jackson, t cole=mediocre team. Vick a backup :lolsy: My fucking sides man.

Keep laughing, brotha. But their 11-13 record over their past 24 games says otherwise.

:loldongs:

AHHHH LMAO MY FUCKING SIDES MAN GODDAMN THEY HURT LOLOLOLOL

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#19329719 - 12/26/13 05:10 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

:rofl:

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #19329801 - 12/26/13 05:34 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

:hehehe: Pretty funny, though Elax isn't alone a lot of people doubted Nick Foles, he had ups and downs first year I had my ups and downs with him. The second year I was on his hype train from the getgo cause Vick isn't the answer to sustained success. Fact is Foles is like what 6'6 and 250.. Athletically a threat but in a different way than our franchise QB's going back decades. The Eagles had athletic run around QBs since what Cunningham and it's sooo refreshing now to see this huge ass white guy who can bomb the ball and CAN be a scrambling threat too. Foles stands up in the pocket, goes through options, makes smart decisions with the ball (Vick never does this), he's the antithesis of Mike Vick.

When Kelly didn't trade him preseason this year I got really excited. When he wasn't made starter I was bummed but it's an understanable decision. Vick got hurt and Foles got his shot. He's in his sophomore year in the NFL and he's going for highest QBR record, Manning records, what he's done so far is outstanding and his first start was in week 6. He's proven he can be extraordinary but can he sustain it? First things first, will they beat the Cowboys? And if that happens, what will the playoffs bring out in Nick Foles? I am cautiously optimistic but more excited about the Eagles than in probably my whole life.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19329816 - 12/26/13 05:39 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

NIck foles will rebound to earth next year. Vick is still the better option at QB imo.

What did i say though the Eagles are a good team and yall laughed me outta town.

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #19329827 - 12/26/13 05:43 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

:noyoudidawet:

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19329836 - 12/26/13 05:46 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Dead serious. I’ve never liked nick foles, going back to is days at UA.

High tempo offense, top 5 back and a top 15 #2 back, plus awesome receivers over inflate his stats and importance. Chip Kelly makes QBs look better than they are going back to his oregon days.

Ive always kinda liked philly teams because they are grimy. I also think lesean McCoy is arguably a top 10 player in the NFL and thats always fun to watch guys like that.

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #19329848 - 12/26/13 05:50 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

I don't disagree Eagles are a talented team good yeah maybe but, solid? No way, we lost Maclin in the preseason and are strapped down with a terrible Reid-era defense (that has come around in the latter part of the season not counting Minnesota), but still has a sad sad secondary. I mean we have big playmakers but we're only aiiight, Nick Foles & Chip Kelly make our team look good. Especially Nick Foles :heart: Though that being said I think we have the potential to knock out any team in the playoffs.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19329867 - 12/26/13 05:56 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Im not saying they are going anywhere, just that they are a solid team. I don’t think that is disputable :shrug:

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#19333261 - 12/27/13 02:53 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Romo out . Ppl called it. Gonna be a fun weekend

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#19334898 - 12/27/13 11:10 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

God I’m getting real sick of all the cowboys talk on ESPN.

Im not hating on the cowboys just all the media attention they get. You don’t hear anything about the chargers or other teams in similar situations.  Even if they do make the playoffs they are fucked this year, i think even cowboy fans can see that.

Seriously i wanna hear hype for Green Bay Chicago not this shit :crankey:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag