Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Ugly chicks with cute faces
    #8638661 -

I really hate how I see so many girls nowadays that are  like 50+ pounds overweight, but with cute ass faces :shake:

It just makes me imagine a few girls....if only you were 70 pounds lighter you would probably be fine as hell:(

You guys see these type a girls a lot?


--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8638677 -

Not really.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8638679 -

It is the above average Dunkin' Donuts customer!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8638734 -

i do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: Leanin]
    #8638745 -

i see them all the time. too much actually


--------------------
whats this man saying?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: Leanin]
    #8638747 -

i hate girls with hot bodies and ugly faces.

a cute face goes a long way.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8638775 -

If a girl is 50 pounds overweight i normally don't think her face is cute.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8638776 -

I see them all the time with their fried chicken loving asses.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8638779 -

what the hell is 50 pounds overweight?

are we talking like 5'4  220 pounds, or what?


--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

Remember to always courtesy flush

  we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8638785 -

i assume it means that based on the girls frame she should weigh 50 pounds less.  That's a lot.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: g00ru]
    #8638804 -

guruu said:
If a girl is 50 pounds overweight i normally don't think her face is cute.




--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: doitagain]
    #8638828 -

yeah i encountered this and realized when i hung out with one she just kept eating.... but i was still cool to her... I gotta take care of myself tho.


--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: g00ru] * 1
    #8638859 -

So, you are describing me. Even when I'm not pregnant. I am  about 50-60 lbs over weight. I used to have that perfect body, in fact I was a model back in the day. Taking all of my personal experience into consideration, I'd have to say I like the way people respond to  me better as a fattie. I know no one is pretending to be interested simply because they wanna get in my pants, I am taken much more seriously on an intellectual basis, and I've had significantly less frequent unwanted sexual attention.

If you don't like overweight women, there are plenty of girls out there who aren't fat. Where exactly is the problem?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8638865 -

There is not problem, I hold nothing against overweight women as people.  Just not really my thing, ya know?


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: g00ru]
    #8638879 -

Some guys hate skinny chicks. What can you do? :shrug:

And don't tell me women don't think the same about the weight of a guy...Cause they have preferences just like we do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8638896 -

TheHappieHippies said:
So, you are describing me. Even when I'm not pregnant. I am  about 50-60 lbs over weight. I used to have that perfect body, in fact I was a model back in the day. Taking all of my personal experience into consideration, I'd have to say I like the way people respond to  me better as a fattie. I know no one is pretending to be interested simply because they wanna get in my pants, I am taken much more seriously on an intellectual basis, and I've had significantly less frequent unwanted sexual attention.

If you don't like overweight women, there are plenty of girls out there who aren't fat. Where exactly is the problem?



i think he's saying that he's not attracted to overweight women, but he sees overweight women that have a good facial bone structure and thinks its too bad they are overweight because they would be way hot if they were more fit.


--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8638905 -

hoopershroomer said:
Ugly chicks with cute faces



To me that sentence simply does not make sense. Its an oxymoron.  Cuteness resides in the face. If a girl is ugly, it means her face is ugly. I think you meant to say "fat chicks with cute faces".  If I ever say a girl is cute/pretty/beautiful I am referring to her face, and I wouldn't be referring to her at all if she was fat.  I do often find myself noticing a girl from afar whose body is attractive as all hell but upon closer inspection it becomes clear that shes a butter face.

NFC!!

Edited by BoneMan (07/15/08 05:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: BoneMan]
    #8638911 -

I think he was implying..."Fat chicks with pretty faces, but didn't want to offend anyone"

Didn't do a very good job.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8639067 -

More cushion for the pushin'. I dig it. From my experience "pretty" girls suck in bed.


--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ugly chicks with cute faces [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8639079 -

50 pounds overweight? Sounds like a sexy chubby girl to me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chicks with Dicks... GabbaDj 1,822 16 12/04/03 07:03 AM
by trev
* How long should I wait to call this smokin' hot chick again??? BoneMan 1,172 10 09/29/05 10:57 PM
by Mighty Bop
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station #2
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wrestler_az 15,943 97 02/14/04 09:01 PM
by ask
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 10,905 63 08/04/04 04:44 AM
by wrestler_az
* Why don't chicks like short guys?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RandalFlagg 12,600 136 06/07/05 06:39 AM
by 40oz
* If a cute chick is constantly undressing in front of her window... Poll
( 1 2 all )
no-tone 5,881 31 05/08/05 12:41 PM
by SoK
* Happpy face
( 1 2 3 all )
KristiMidocean 3,121 52 02/18/05 12:46 PM
by KristiMidocean
* Where did you meet your significant other?
( 1 2 all )
Tomatadunothing 3,899 31 04/12/05 04:04 PM
by Tomatadunothing

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,651 topic views. 6 members, 109 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.