Home | Community | Message Board

The Best Salvia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebraski
P.I.W.(ProfessionalInheritenceWaiter)

Loc: quasi space
Questions of the following vendors I found recentl
    #852948 - 08/30/02 10:42 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Are these vendors for real? are they seriously selling what they claim to have or should I stear clear?

1. http://home.teleport.com/~lndscape/pf_home.htm
Has some strains that are interesting, but there has been some controversy on the issue of Pans being sold as something they are not.

2. http://mushroom-madness.com/spores.htm
This guy claims to have a Psilocybe Subcubensis species, I don't think I have ever heard of this, is it real? and has anyone heard of it's growth habits? They also sell something called a Terradome, anyone hear of this before? Does it work like the pod?

3. http://www.mushroomspores.com/
This just seems like a place to thow money away to, they claim they have "Our Ps. Cubensis Azurescens is a new sub-specie of Cubensis. One of the most powerful & darkest bluers in the World. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!"
Which, if I am correct, these have never been truely crossbreed, (Cub's and Azure) ever. In fact it's impossible to crossbreed those two types is it not?

4. http://www.sporetradingpost.com/psychedelic_cafe.htm
I really don't trust this site but I thought everyone might like to see how this guy is charging anywhere from $32 all the way to $90 for a spore syringe, this just seems out right outrageous, correct me if I am wrong but the only strain that should be over $15-20 is Pans, but that is usaully for a print and not a syringe, I hope this jackass hasn't ripped too many ametuer Mushheads off. (I perfer this term, MushHead, as things ending in 'philes' freak me out).

Oh, well, I am just looking to collect a print of a rare form of Pan, but don't know of the CHEAPEST, =] , place to find some, wish there was free Pan prints going around of some free spore ring....

oh well wishfull thinking. 8]

Braski~

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCubies4Me
Child of theShroom

Loc: Another Realm
Re: Questions of the following vendors I found recentl [Re: braski]
    #853029 - 08/30/02 11:25 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i dont know about those vendors but y not jus order from some of the vendors here on the boards. I dont know which one off hand but i know at least one or a few vendors have pans for sale.

--------------------
:tongue:
  Livin comfortably numb, always and forever.

InvisibleMushroom_Madness
enthusiast
Loc: Quaint New England Villag...
Re: Questions of the following vendors I found recentl [Re: braski]
    #853164 - 08/30/02 12:38 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Poster: braski
Subject: Re: Questions of the following vendors I found recentl

Are these vendors for real? are they seriously selling what they claim to have or should I stear clear?

Yes, I'm real. If you wish to see a list of vendors and Mycological Liaisons like myself who support the shroomery, simply look at the facts page under supporters of the shroomery (I believe).

As for selling what we claim... We operate an honest business, and we stand behind our products and our word. You can reference this thread if you wish. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Vendor&Number=641593&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=

2. http://mushroom-madness.com/spores.htm
This guy claims to have a Psilocybe Subcubensis species, I don't think I have ever heard of this, is it real?

Yes it's real. See for yourself: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Pictures&Number=637964&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=

and has anyone heard of it's growth habits?
You can reference this thread in regards to people who have had experience with this strain.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Vendor&Number=617885&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=

They also sell something called a Terradome, anyone hear of this before? Does it work like the pod?
The TerraDome and the pod are totally different. Just like any growing chamber, they all achieve the same objective, but they are totally different products.

So, does it work? Yes.

Does it work like the Pod? No, the pod and the TerraDome are two different types of growing mechanisms.

OfflineKaliedoscopEyes
entheogenicexplorer

Loc: South Cackalakie
Re: Questions of the following vendors I found recentl [Re: Mushroom_Madness]
    #854577 - 08/31/02 09:19 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i got my first ever kit from the spore trading post ($120) and a "rare, lab hybrid strain syringe" named GOLDEN NUGGETT which looks just like a golden teacher for about $80
so to make it simple, yes hes a GIANT rip off

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: Questions of the following vendors I found recentl [Re: Mushroom_Madness]
    #854603 - 08/31/02 09:41 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I dont know about the other "vendors" but Mushroom Madness is definetly a real vendor, lol! He even advertises here, how could you miss it?

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
Re: Questions of the following vendors I found recentl [Re: Fd3000]
    #855649 - 08/31/02 09:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Mushroom Madness = Reputable.  :grin:

If not, they would get "flamed" to burnt - black -  toast -- here  :smile:.

Nuff said.........SixTango  :tongue:   

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum