Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
Re: 4 Finds in 4 Hours in the same 400 sq. yards. ID? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #850605 - 08/29/02 06:20 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

no, two days ago was the first time it rained since that happened, and i went out there...and there were none. i've looked up quite i few mushrooms since then, and to my knowledge, it looked and resembled in every way...a cube, but it stained red. scarlet, should i say. (shrug) strange. but mycology is a young sience. i won't be around next year to find more of them. but i'm sure somebody will someday. i think mushrooms are evolving faster than anything else on the planet. ever hear of the mushrooms that grow on bugs and then takes control of their brains when they are ready to spore, making the insect climb up a plant then die? that indicates some intelligence right there, to take control of a brain. i think fungus is moving up the evolutionary ladder. my friend got a fungus growing in his brain. at first it just gave him headaches...then he thought he was john the baptist and started doing the weirdest things...then he passed out.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck