Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Nothing really matters...to meeeeee
    #800388 - 08/06/02 03:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I flew into a higher world, without a body. That down on earth, all that shit didnt matter "What happens to my body?" i asked "Does it die? Or live? Coma?" they responded "It doesnt matter." I was in this new world, and I had a mission. I was there for one reason, and one reason only. To be. Everyone there was there because of me. My world finally revolved around me. "This is your eternal holding tank of the mind" they said.
"If there was a heaven, this is where it would go for a vacation." This whole new world was heaven, it was eternal bliss. "How did I get here?" I asked. "You found the answer" they said. "What answer?" I asked. "THE ANSWER! ECSTACY, ETERNAL BLISS!"

It was quite simple really, bliss is a simple question, and a simple answer. Its just not comprehendable to most people. When you get to this bliss it will last forever. Nothing else will matter, and it doesnt matter how you got there, or why you are there or what you are doing there.
All these questions asked were easily answered by _THE ANSWER_ . You do not have to push a button to get here, you dont need to take a pill to get here, nor do you have have ID to get in here, you dont need to be rich, nothing. All you need is the answer.
Stuck in this eternal bliss, i felt as every instant that passed i would think billions of things, not billions but infinate numbers of things, and each time i would have a question. Every question was a deep worry that i could just not handle, it was the ruin of me. I flew by "Instances" and each time this awful understanding/question was answered. I dont know what hte answer was, i dont even remember the question.
I dont remember ANYTHING. I COULD NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING. You would think it would suck not to remember anything, but you dont remember that you cant remember anything, by the time you relize it you have forgotten. What the fuck is happening! WHAT THE FUCK! "You are in eternal bliss" says the voice, as each "instant" flashed by projecting my insanity, then just as fast wiping my memory clean and projecting a new insanity.
I am not gaining some type of memory. I dont know whats going on but i do contain this certain something through all this bliss. A drop of who i am, the only thing that is left of me. What was this thing that was left of me? It was bliss/insanity/infinity/life/nothingness/everything/my mind/fear/love in an overwhelming blob staring me in the face. "it" was sitting in front of me, showing me clips of my life. This is where you grew up, this is you doing this. This is you doing this. They were all planned. My whole life was fake, a stage and I was being shown the truth in the form of "it." Well after being shown all this, i was entitled a question, wasnt i... I racked my brain, but as it seems i knew everything. Every question was an answer in itself. Then it came to me "If it(representation of all infinate, etc.) is, then why is IT?" simply answered "doesnt matter" Humm.. "Then do we exist, or simply not exist?" i asked. "Both, neither, whatever you want, it doesnt matter." Uh oh! "Does anything really matter?" i said, getting the reply "It probably doesnt, but whats that matter anyways?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Nothing really matters...to meeeeee [Re: tak_old]
    #800629 - 08/06/02 04:51 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i rate this a one cuz it had too many words

Offlinemunchi
******phfyl******

Loc: nm
Re: Nothing really matters...to meeeeee [Re: ]
    #800655 - 08/06/02 05:00 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

man i tried to read it , i did . but i got lost in all the damn words that all seemed to be the same . so i would go back to the top of the paragraph and be like wtf where was i , dude your a crazy ass thats all i have to say . but then again who isnt , here i mean . weeeeeeeeeeee. im all wuzzy inside .

--------------------
What dreaming does is give us the fluidity to enter into other
worlds by destroying our sense of knowing this world.

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #800659 - 08/06/02 05:01 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

LOL!!!

--------------------
Namaste.

Anonymous

Re: Nothing really matters...to meeeeee [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #800663 - 08/06/02 05:03 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
    #800771 - 08/06/02 05:46 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

LA LA LAND

Invisiblephobos00000
enthusiast
    #800780 - 08/06/02 05:51 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I liked it tak! I understand it too. I'm glad you could put into words what I could not.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #800815 - 08/06/02 06:01 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hehehe awesome tak! experiencing the passing of the moment in the mind. always forward moving concious observing all its input can allow, but when there are no inputs and the mind is left to use its entirity, you can feel the progression from moment to moment in time. and it is only our bodies that ground our minds.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #800885 - 08/06/02 06:33 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #800923 - 08/06/02 06:58 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

awesome post tak!

The Answer: Mushrooms?

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Nothing really matters...to meeeeee [Re: pattern]
    #800942 - 08/06/02 07:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

yes, yes. i get there sometimes and then i forget how i got there, i try to remmeber but then i lose it. awareness is a beautiful thing, nowhere to go nothing to do except exactly what i am being right then. my life is a reflection of this, its shit but its beautiful cause i just sit there climbing my way to mastery. i dont care about nothing but mastery and teaching people but i get really fuckin upset when i cant, mybe i shouldnt care, but i do. i wish you could have seen the picture, it is beautiful and true. it shows everything from the light at th end of the tunnel to god at the centre of the universe to the 8 demensions of remmeberance. i saw into infinity and it looked like infinte cosmic wheels being lit up like a prism by white light. funny thing today i was reading a masters book and he described the buddah seeing the same thing. it was all god and the universe is a disk with humanity as reflections of its centre.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (08/06/02 07:22 PM)

OfflinePaleE
journeyman

Loc: Who are you? And why do ...
    #801212 - 08/06/02 10:44 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hahaha!
I've remembered asking those questions!
I love the ironies of this All thing!

i rember being in the state of mind when i could at last get THAT ANSWER!
and to be reminded that it doesn't matter...
priceless!
How boring this illusion would be without that transcendent humor of the universe!

haha!

Seriously though...what else could we ever expect other than this moment (like any of the rest of it xists) hahaha!

Have fun!

thx,
the pale e

OfflineShroomalicious
You may say I'ma dreamer...

Loc: The Shire
    #801305 - 08/07/02 12:48 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Excellent post!

--------------------
Shroomalicious - :smile: I love you and in doing so I love myself, because we ARE all one :smile: - "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole world blind and toothless". - Mahatma Ghandi

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Nothing really matters...to meeeeee [Re: Shroomalicious]
    #5405472 - 03/15/06 07:53 PM (18 years, 17 days ago)

I am familiar with that place.. seems like a dream now!  IT's definitely weird

Reminds me of the Cosmic joke.  There was a link I got off here a while back but I just checked it and it's offline :frown:  It worked like a month ago?  Basically it just says that you already get it.  This is it.  If you want bliss, it's here just do it.  Get the joke, laugh at life, don't take things too seriously or personally, cuz in the long run it doesn't matter.  :mushroom2:

So some dude cut you off in traffic or stole your pen, in the blink of a universe it means squat! 

You have an amount of time here on earth, being conscious, why not enjoy that time.  Make the most of it, laugh at it, and get through it happily.. or not but it doesn't really matter unless you make it.  :rasta:

(which is not endorsing making nothing of your life..or hurting others, which are yourself experiencing the cosmic joke on the other side, don't hurt urself)  :crazy2:

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Edited by sheister (03/15/06 07:56 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #5407190 - 03/16/06 06:55 AM (18 years, 16 days ago)

"I do not have the answer, but what I do got, is an answer!"
-Unknown :smile:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinenivek33
Stranger
Re: Nothing really matters...to meeeeee [Re: Gomp]
    #5436547 - 03/23/06 11:20 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

yes! i hit this state of everything is a joke. i felt like i can do anything and nobody would care...yes well i did that and i got arrested that night :frown: but that's ok because i realized that i'm god so fuck it. can't tell if this is heaven or hell, but i am trying to enjoy it.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #5436678 - 03/23/06 11:52 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

that first post makes total and complete sense to me

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder