gluke bastid said:
zappaisgod said: Governments suck at running things and I don't give a fuck how much your medicine costs I don't feel like paying for it.
You don't pay for my medicine, but you do pay for the hundreds of thousands with chronic conditions who are more poor than me but no less sick who have to go to the hospital to receive treatment for preventable complications, even infections run amouk. And I'm talking about children, Zappa. Fucking 11 year old parasites.
Yes, I do pay for those more poor than you. And their children. And what the fuck were their parents doing having children they can't support? Don't give me a line of shit that they didn't know they were losers when they got preggers. They were almost all already clearly failures. Very few are episodically unfortunate. You just can't seem to follow a point. You would make a lousy hunting dog.Quote:
Quote: Pay your own way, slacker.
I do. And have. My entire life. I work hard. I am currently insured. I plan to always work hard.
Didn't you just whine that you didn't want to pay for your insulin? Why yes, yes you did. I applaud your independence. I also despise your panhandling. Quote: I like working hard, unlike you, who obviously hates work but loves huge piles of money. I adhere to Gandhi's notion that one of the seven social sins is wealth without work.
I inherited nothingQuote: However when I look at other countries and see them uniformly better off, I ask "why?"
They aren't.Quote: Why are western countries with socialized medicine spending less on health care than the US?
Because we carry them and their care sucks.Quote: Why is the US ranked so low in terms of overall health? Why are there 50 million uninsured citizens here?
Because the rankers are socialists.Quote:
You keep giving me the same crap over and over. You keep telling me that I should support this dumb system that has failed so many of us, because you are offended by a system in which your precious tax money goes to health insurance. I don't care if you are offended. That is not a good argument. I don't care if you perceive me as being lazy, which is wholly inaccurate. Also a bad argument.
I'm not offended. I don't care if you are lazy. I don't care if you are poor or rich. All I care about is that you not be a burden to me. I don't know you, I'm not related to you and I probably wouldn't like you if I met you. All your arguments amount to a transfer of funds from me to you and losers of your ilk. I'd rather not.Quote:
Quote: Points 4&5 are about patient abuse, and by that I mean dumb ass patients who think they are entitled to the best of everything compounded by their idiotic flooding of the services for nothing. Selfish parasitic morons.
Hey Zappa's "target audience," if you continue to seek medicine or treatment when you are sick than you are a selfish parasitic moron! Welcome to American Health class 101!
You really are out of touch. When a service is "free" it gets abused. This is beyond obvious. You are beyond obtuse.Quote:
Quote: In my entire life I never saw a doctor for a cold or flu or small cut or bruise or sprain.
Why do you even bring this crap up? I'm talking about real illnesses here.
Because I am talking about how health care costs become inflated through abuse. Holy fucking shit, it's like talking to a rock.Quote:
Quote: I despise the health insurance companies. They are hardly better than the government but at least you can sue them.
But I thought you said that assholes who sue them drive up the costs.
Spurious torts do. Real malpractice doesn't. Real malpractice will be unadressable when the gummint does it. Also, and this is a serious conceptual failing you have, I wasn't making a case against socialized medicine in my post. I was addressing the question of cost factors for health care. They are two different things.Quote:
Quote: You are NOT why I write these things. You are my opponent, not my target reader. You are clearly invested in taking money from me so that you don't have to pay your own way.
Get over yourself. This isn't about YOU. I am not interested in taking your money away. And socialized medicine is paying my own way. I will be taxed.
Politics is always about "me". Will you be taxed enough to pay your own way? Then why on earth would you want to put the gummint in charge of the care you get? You remove all choice. You will get what they say you will get or you will get nothing at all. Somehow I think you are more full of shit than two Christmas turkeys about what you pay for.Quote: Probably pretty significantly. I don't care. I am already taxed to support the dumbest war in history, and no child left behind, and all of the other neo-conservative spend-happy bullshit that Bush has shat out over the last years. Might as well spend some of my money so I and my neighbors and homeless people and yes even you Zappa lord of assholes can benefit from healthier life and preventative care. I am interested in doing my part. I am interested in paying. Sign me up.
No Child costs almost nothing and is a call FOR wealth redistribution. It isn't a neo thing at all you incredibly ignorant cipher. Co sponsor, Ted Kennedy. Some neo-con. You want preventive care? Stop smoking, drinking, toking, tooting, shooting, riding motor cycles, skydiving, mountain climbing, etc. etc. etc. No more fried foods for you. No. Fucking. Nothing. Your interested in paying? No one is stopping you. Pay. I pay too. I pay for me and my wife and my kids. The rest of you can pay for yourselves. What the hell, sport that I am, I'll even chip in for truly unfortunate people. The rest of you? Nothing.Quote:
Quote: And to that I say, fuck you. With all due respect, as in none.
Someone should ban your fat ass.
Nobody on this forum gets flamed more than me and that isn't a flame.
--------------------
|