Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
2012 * 1
    #7368590 - 09/04/07 07:47 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

edit:see rest of thread.

Edited by Rebirtha (11/14/10 10:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My life as a human to help evolve consciousness for 2012 [Re: Rebirtha]
    #7368608 - 09/04/07 07:52 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I wanted to add that a great place to learn about these prophecies is Earthdance in Laytonville California which gathers nearly 70,000 people every year at Hog Farm where Wavy Gravy, Ken Kesey, Abbie Hoffman and others started it and has been a magical place ever since. Earthdance also takes place at over 350 locations World Wide and in over 60 countries simultaneously. On Saturday there is a Global OM meditation for peace where thousands participate around the world at the same time.
www.earthdance.org

Here is one of the programs:

Quote:

Elders Wisdom Council:
Prophecies revealed from Ancient to Modern

Featuring: Oren Lyons, Agnes Baker Pilgrim, Woody Vaspra,
Mercedes Barrios Longfellow, Bob (Bubbunj) Weatherall,
Patrick Flannagan, Zorigtbaatar Banzar, Nicky Scully
and other guests....
Please see Elders Page for more information
on these honored guests.

We are now in the time of prophecy, a time of great change. For the second year at Earthdance we welcome the "elders council", as they share their views on the alignment of prophecies from around the world. This panel will explore "prophecies" from an ancient to modern (scientific) perspective.

Topics that will be explored include:

* What do the prophecies predict?

* What do they say about the world today, the situations that are occurring on our planet and the time we are living in?

* What gifts and messages do the prophecies have for us, individually, collectively and for our Global family?

OfflineJoseLibrado
return

#7369330 - 09/04/07 10:37 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I dont know what to make of all of this - can you summarize what you came here to express?

I do love you. I do, I do!

K. See you there!

--------------------
The mind is a creative tool. It searches to protect you, through message sensations(feelings). It is no different than a computer, you need to make sure its anti-virus program is in check and that it doesnt have a script that limits your experience, because of to much precaution.

And remember the computer does not appear to respond to words of anger and frustration - just give it input, in the form of new meanings that you know to be true and its messages to you and the limits it lays out for you, will change.

Guilt is an outcome of believing you are the cause of the problems.

Yet, we are not a cause to something, we see is negative or bad - Unless you believe your intentions are directed towards a bad outcome....

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My life as a human to help evolve consciousness for 2012 [Re: JoseLibrado]
    #7370844 - 09/05/07 01:23 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I came to express what has been happening to me because some of this is happening to others and it helps give them more of an understanding. I'm sure somebody on here has had similar experiences and maybe something to add aswell.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #7372527 - 09/05/07 09:12 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

According to the Mayans the world will end on 12/21/2012.

Please reference the original Mayan source for this.

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#7372551 - 09/05/07 09:21 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Crop circles are real. People also make crop circles, but they can't immitate the ones made by the 'Circlemakers'. Anybody who does any kinds of real research will come to this conclusion.

Uh huh, so when three of the top 'cereologists' declared a 100% man-made crop circle (filmed in its entirety from beginning to end) as "genuine" (meaning NOT man-made) what are we to make of this?

--------------------

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#7372560 - 09/05/07 09:24 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for sharing Evan.
i enjoy reading about folks' experiences in this realm..

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My life as a human to help evolve consciousness for 2012 [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7372596 - 09/05/07 09:35 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe I should have said that differntly. Its the end of their long count represented 13.0.0.0.0 when converted to the gregorian calendar converts to December 21, 2012, there is still some controversy some say in October 2012 and some say December 23 2012. It is not neccisarly or at all that the world will end. Their calendar represents that path of humanity as described. Here are some sources that you can look through (the ones you have access too) These sources are form John Major Jenkins one of the leading experts on Mayan Cosmology.

http://alignment2012.com/biblio.htm

Edited by Rebirtha (09/05/07 10:07 PM)

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My life as a human to help evolve consciousness for 2012 [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7372622 - 09/05/07 09:40 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

Crop circles are real. People also make crop circles, but they can't immitate the ones made by the 'Circlemakers'. Anybody who does any kinds of real research will come to this conclusion.

Uh huh, so when three of the top 'cereologists' declared a 100% man-made crop circle (filmed in its entirety from beginning to end) as "genuine" (meaning NOT man-made) what are we to make of this?

We don't trust cereologists... We trust physicists and the acedemic community.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#7372668 - 09/05/07 09:49 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

So despite your lengthy bibliography, there is no original source for the Mayan 'end of the world'. You just sort of borrowed this idea from someone else who made it up and used it as the basis for your opening idea from which you have already back-tracked.

OK. Then you add more 'stuff' upon this and expect thinking people to take this as profound?

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7372743 - 09/05/07 10:06 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

The original source comes from the Mayan heiroglyphic texts, which has been studied in those sources. You are right maybe that wasn't the best answer.
There are only a few mayan texts. I'll edit that text to make it a link to make the topic less cluttered.

http://alignment2012.com/mayan2012statements.html

This talks about the direct evidence.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#7372769 - 09/05/07 10:13 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I don't suppose you have a single causal or evidentiary link between the Mayans, crop circles in England, helicopter lights in the night sky and a constellation a zillion miles away.

I am sure you can work Nessie and Bigfoot into the 'equation'...

--------------------

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#7372858 - 09/05/07 10:32 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Forum Rules said:

Attempting to disprove or discredit an idea will not be tolerated. If you wish to debate and argue a position, the Philosophy & Spirituality forum is your alternative.

Why do you even bother posting your flippant BS Orgone?

GTF out of here! :heart::crankey::heart:

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7373007 - 09/05/07 11:07 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
I don't suppose you have a single causal or evidentiary link between the Mayans, crop circles in England, helicopter lights in the night sky and a constellation a zillion miles away.

I am sure you can work Nessie and Bigfoot into the 'equation'...

Now what kind of evidence would I have to show you for that kind of link? What kind of person of a high enough degree of education or whatever has the money and time to study this connection? A cereologist? hmmph

MOD: I don't mind it, just puts more info out there. But do what you deem appropriate

Edited by Rebirtha (09/05/07 11:18 PM)

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#7373028 - 09/05/07 11:13 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Right on, good attitude Evan. :thumbup:

Like I've said in other threads, there is actually nothing wrong with debate in this forum.

Although belittling, biting, captious, carping, cavilous, censorious, censuring, condemning, cutting, demeaning, derogatory, disparaging, hypercritical, or sarcastic posts will not be tolerated! :sun:

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#7373029 - 09/05/07 11:13 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

most of the aluminati are very well paid only as long as they avoid these subjects. although writing about them does seem to be an increasingly profitable strategy for selling books.

Edited by Clean (09/05/07 11:23 PM)

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My life as a human to help evolve consciousness for 2012 [Re: Clean]
    #7373148 - 09/05/07 11:51 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting Crop Circle Facts

In total, over 10,000 crop formations have been documented worldwide. Over 700 of them appeared in 1991. Of the 229 formations reported from around the world in 2004, 33.9% of them appeared in England, where crop circles tend to cluster around sacred megalithic sites such as Stonehenge, Avebury and Silbury Hill. Other countries with crop circles included Germany (13.2%), the USA (9.2%), the Czech Republic (8.4%), and Italy (8.4%).

Some of these crop circles are made in minutes check out these pictures with people inside them. Take into consideration most are made in the middle of the night on private property. How long and how hard would it be to make this in the middle of the night? How about hoaxing 10,000 of these?

Circle 1

Circle 2

Notice the person inside

Circle 3
This is without doubt a Julia set. This design has 151 circles forming it and has a height length of 385ft at a north/south run. Crop is wheat and the rotations are all clockwise.

http://whereismyhead.com/albums/Triple_Julia/7july96.sized.gif

Crop Circle 4

Crop Circle 5

Anomalies

Quote:

The work of the BLT research team (consisting of John Burke, William Levengood, and Nancy Talbott) has placed crop-circle research on a firm scientific footing. Of the 300 or so crop formations sampled and examined since 1990, more than 90% showed anomalous effects in plant tissues and/or the soil. During this period, three research papers have been published in peer-reviewed scientific journals, establishing that the creation of many crop formations involves something much more intriguing than human pranksters with planks and boards. Sceptics have objected that much of the BLT’s work has not been conducted in a double-blind manner (so that experimenter bias might have influenced the results), but they haven’t been able to show that the anomalous effects in question can be produced by flattening crop by mechanical means.

Link to Scientific Journals ------> http://www.bltresearch.com/published.html

Quote:

Stalks of flattened crop are usually enlarged and stretched, as if they have been heated from the inside. Sometimes this effect is so powerful that the node literally explodes, blowing holes in the node walls and spewing sap outside the stalk. Node expansion is not always entirely confined to plants within the flattened area of crop, as if some spillover of the energy involved has occurred. There are known mechanisms that explain an increase in node length after a crop is flattened, such as gravitropism (whereby a plant tries to straighten itself after being pressed down), but some studies suggest that this mechanism cannot account for node-length increases of more than about 20%, whereas increases of up to 200% have been measured in crop formations.

Comparison of nodes within a crop formation (left) and from 75 feet outside it (right).

Node elongation and expulsion cavities have been induced in plants in the laboratory by placing them in a microwave oven for 20 to 30 seconds. Microwave radiation heats the moisture inside the stem which, as it turns into steam and expands, either stretches the more elastic fibres at the top of the plant, or blows holes in the tougher nodes farther down the stem.

Expulsion Cavities in Wheat

Balls of Light, The Questionable Science of Crop Circles .pdf file
http://www.cicap.org/crops/jse_19_2_159-170_2005.pdf

More to come, wait until I get my scanner hookedup

Also here is an interesting article from the BBC about crop circles and 2012.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/3552168.stm

Edited by Rebirtha (09/06/07 12:04 AM)

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: My life as a human to help evolve consciousness for 2012 [Re: Middleman]
    #7373190 - 09/06/07 12:07 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Why do you even bother posting your flippant BS Orgone?

What part was bullshit?

We are talking about the allegedly most important event in the history of mankind and a meager attempt to verify this data brings trembling and quaking?

OK...

--------------------

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#7373217 - 09/06/07 12:16 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

DUDE it is not what you are saying but HOW YOU ARE SAYING IT that is the problem here.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#7373224 - 09/06/07 12:18 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

How long and how hard would it be to make this in the middle of the night? How about hoaxing 10,000 of these?

Apparently, ANY RATIONAL ANSWER AT ALL is inappropriate, so your questions are merely baiting.

Perhaps if you post on S&P where there is less fear and trembling and ACTUAL discussion going on rather than merely responding, "Hey - that is so cool!"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies