Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineUnder_the_Stars
Stranger

Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: Shroomism]
    #6560472 - 02/12/07 09:28 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

:1up:
THANK YOU.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: Shroomism]
    #6560496 - 02/12/07 09:31 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

hell yeah. it cracks me up how many people post shit that try to debunk this shit.

what are they afraid of? their government is lieing to them?

how you anyone logically say that 100% natural foods and vitamins/herbs/minerals are bad.

You can't listen to AMA approved doctors because they have only been educated in drugs and surgery. Nothing else. I have never been to a doctor that said I get rid of a illness without drugs.

hell I haven't take antibiotics in years. anytime I get a cough/cold/soar throat/anthing I increase the amount of vitamins and decrease synthetics chemicals/toxins.

I drink a shit load of vitamin c. whether it be grapefruit juice or orange juice.
I drink assloads of organic green tea. btw... green tea + honey is a the ultimate cure for a soar throat.

there are very simple easy and tasty things to do that will eliminate all need to take antibiotics.

In fact antibiotic kill all digestive enzymes in your body that help fight infection. it kills bad one too but it ALWAYS comes at a cost.

I never take prescription drugs and I am a lot healthier than people that do. That right there tells me something.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: daytripper05]
    #6560530 - 02/12/07 09:37 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Amen brother. Fucking amen.

Modern medicine can do some amazing stuff (compared to the civil war, lol)
But I'm doing just fine without pharmies. And I haven't been to a doctor in many years.

Remind me again.. how many deaths are there per year directly due to people taking PRESCRIBED medicines? A fucking lot. I don't feel like looking up the number. But I knew two people PERSONALLY, that DIED due to medicine they were PRESCRIBED.

My uncle's late girlfriend had carpal tunnel syndrome. She had a basic surgery on her wrist, the doctor fucked something up with her nerves during the surgery and she developed a VERY serious condition (can't remember what it was called).. that effected her nerves all over the left side of her body, and her lungs. She could barely walk and move her arms after, and she had to be put on a oxygen respirator. She was on a plethora of prescibed medicine, and died in her sleep because of it (at the age of 32).

--------------------

InvisibleDexter_Morgan
Towlie's Mentor
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: higher than you
    #6560617 - 02/12/07 09:56 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

first off, your argument imho is very skewed. The govt already regulates most of the shit we consume. So this is not new to anybody. What is new is the TOTAL forced compliance.

you cant get European type cheeses here, the beer can only be so strong, and so on, and so forth.

The vitamin aspect seems weak too. Some countries dont consider vitamins 'food' so the real problem seems to be the ambitiousness of the topic.

Pesticides on food? Well dont you think there are already limits set by the FDA? There is a certain amount of black fly wings and other body parts allowed in black pepper. The gov't already regulates all kinds of crazy shit, and arguing against it here dilutes your point.

[/rant]

--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

OfflineTamadragon
Stranger
Male

Loc: CAN
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox *DELETED* [Re: Dexter_Morgan]
    #6560709 - 02/12/07 10:14 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Tamadragon

Reason for deletion: ===

--------------------
~Tama

Peace

I get real lonely

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: Dexter_Morgan]
    #6560736 - 02/12/07 10:20 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ShroomDr said:

Pesticides on food? Well dont you think there are already limits set by the FDA?

Obsolutely not.

This is going sound like a conspiracy theory but I will say it anyway. This is based on
information that I read surrounding the FDA.

It is my personal belief that the FDA would allow anything that will make you more sick
Not intentionally. But they suck the dick of Big Pharma and eat up all the "science"
surrounding these claims. The science is paid for by Big Pharma. Why would they
fund a study that doesn't go in their favor. ANYONE that is smart enough can prove
whatever they want with "science" on paper. They caan and in some cases straight up lie.

The FDA and people of congress...both dem and rep....take multi million dollar hand outs
to keep quite about the truth. WHY does the FTC(Federal Trade Commission) censor what
people say about natural cures. The drug companies make whatever claims they want.
There are legitimate doctors that get sued by telling their patience natural substances
can cure their disease. It all come down to money. FDA gets millions and so does congress.

I have used this example many times before. In the 50's Big Tobacco has the best
scientists "proving" cigarettes didn't cause cancer. They knew for years that it did. But
now it is common knowledge cigarettes are the #1 cause of preventable death in the country.

#2 is obesity. Both things drug companies make BILLIONS off of. Cancer business is the
#1 more profitable medical field ever. 80% of all cancer treatments are profit. You get
chemo then you get drugs to combat the side effects of chemo. Then you get more
drugs to combat the side effects of the drugs treating the chemo side effects.

But like shroom said above. There have been major breakthroughs in the medical industry.
In emergency situations like your about to die and car crashed and any other emergency
modern medicine saves lives. There have been breakthroughs in sugery and anatomy...ect..ect..

But there has not been 1 single study to prove that natural substances can cure disease. Not 1.

Why? Because you can't patent them. There isn't a billion dollar business for doctors
to prescribe oranges and grapefruits instead of antibiotics.

/end of my rant.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6560908 - 02/12/07 10:52 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I am willing to go ahead and say that in two years our food supply will not be controlled like this. In fact, I'd be willing to bet money on it. Large amounts of money.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: Tamadragon]
    #6560928 - 02/12/07 10:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tamadragon said:
go organic. no chemicals

Not neccessarily. The standards for most organic food is extremely low. In the US, organics are allowed to have a certain amount of pesticides used on them, and even some organic farms use growth hormones and antibiotics.

And Redstorm.. this isn't a bet.

--------------------

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6560935 - 02/12/07 10:58 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

doesn't that defeat the purpose of organic?

i think this year I am going to start a big ass garden and actually use my pressure cooker for what it was designed for...canning.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: daytripper05]
    #6560942 - 02/12/07 11:00 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yeah it sort of does.. but like I said the standards are already low. Organic farms can get by with labelling their food as "organic", as long as the pesticides, chemicals, etc used are below a certain number. Your best bet is getting it from a trustworthy organic source or growing it yourself.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6560943 - 02/12/07 11:00 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

It's also not going to happen.

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #6560950 - 02/12/07 11:01 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

That's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard. No one's heard of it, but it's going to take over the world! Look out.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: Redstorm]
    #6560952 - 02/12/07 11:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yep, thanks to the work of people like Rima E. Laibow.

--------------------

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: Brugman]
    #6560957 - 02/12/07 11:03 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

it doesn't mean it's not true though. this is a very serious issue. and you should be looking out. it's your health at risk.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6560967 - 02/12/07 11:04 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

From everything I've read about it, 99% or so of vitamins and supplements will be entirely unaffected by this.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #6560973 - 02/12/07 11:05 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Are they going to make every organic farm in the country stop producing of force them to use chemicals and pesticides?

Don't you think that might cause a little scene?

Do you guys understand how huge the health food market is and how volcal people are here?

Tell me Whole Foods is going to close up shop in 2009.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: Redstorm]
    #6560975 - 02/12/07 11:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Someone take this guys bet.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #6560985 - 02/12/07 11:07 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

They're too busy stockpiling food and supplements to be able to afford a bet.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
    #6560998 - 02/12/07 11:10 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Here are the books that came up on Amazon for Rima E. Laibow.

[http://www.amazon.com/s/103-3195405-6597431?ie=UTF8&tag=mozilla-20&index=blended&link%5Fcode=qs&field-keywords=Rima%20E.%20Laibow&sourceid=Mozilla-search

Here is how it works:

You hype up some conspiracy, skew the evidence, and sell your books.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of tox [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #6561028 - 02/12/07 11:16 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

uh, those aren't her books. Did you bother to look at the authors?
They just have references to her, as she is a respected physician..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag