Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
goddamn life is gay!
    #6542990 -

i just had to say something about how much life sux! not for any particular reason(other than being stuck in the basement of my girlfriends parents house for ever and not being able to do shit about it) just to see if anyone agrees i guess. sometimes i wonder what the point of living is, obviously to eat, sleep, shit and fuck but 2 of those things are (if you ask me) grossly overrated, and if you cant do the other 2 then....whats the point? i guess the only reason im still here is because of my kid. im not suicidal im just a realist who hates living with a scary group of evangelical christians...speaking of which has anyone seen jesus camp? thats what they are trying to do to my 3 year old, and i have no say...i guess thats why i hate my life.

wah wah sniffle sniffle!


--------------------
The mind is a bright blue sky
Clouds are thoughts and feelings floating by
You have them but you are not them
Whatever you do
Don't let them have you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: fetalscab]
    #6542994 -

You're gay.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: fetalscab]
    #6543007 -

fetalscab said:
...and not being able to do shit about it



Why not?


--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: nunciate]
    #6543029 -

nunciate said:
fetalscab said:
...and not being able to do shit about it



Why not?




--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: eligal]
    #6543034 -

cause he needs to grow shrooms to survive probably and he cant do it at his parents so why not his girl friends duh it all adds up. He also cant fuck because he doesnt want a 2nd kid wich sucks.

Nah I am just stoned and when I thought that I busted up laughing so if ur stoned maybe you can laugh to.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: nunciate]
    #6543039 -

lost my house and have nowhere to go...plus my daughter is there and i will follow her to hell. ive been trying to get a job to move out but its kinda hard w/no education, work history, and 2 drug crimes!
plus having my panic issues exploited and taken advantage of as a means to keep me down here and make me as worthless as they say i am.


--------------------
The mind is a bright blue sky
Clouds are thoughts and feelings floating by
You have them but you are not them
Whatever you do
Don't let them have you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: fetalscab]
    #6543048 -

well liveing in a basement does fit the profile.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: budmanman]
    #6543051 -

budmanman said:
cause he needs to grow shrooms to survive probably and he cant do it at his parents so why not his girl friends duh it all adds up. He also cant fuck because he doesnt want a 2nd kid wich sucks.





mostly true except the fucing thing...10 year relationship...im only 23...we hate each other...at least 90% of the time...plus cant go to my moms cuz she is marrying a con man who is trying to take her house on lake michigan...but i do need to grow mushrooms to survive,that part is very true.


but enough of the pity party now i feel like an ass


--------------------
The mind is a bright blue sky
Clouds are thoughts and feelings floating by
You have them but you are not them
Whatever you do
Don't let them have you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: fetalscab]
    #6543067 -

lmao I always hit the nail on the head.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: fetalscab]
    #6543072 -

Ask yourself...



--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: Hanky]
    #6543081 -

wow hanky you do still chizzle here like an emo thanks for pointing it out  :thumbup:


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: Hanky]
    #6543089 -

does an emo kid traditionally listen to swedish death metal?
and dont i have to like cut myself because my daddy didnt pay enough attention to me or something?

no, definately not "emo"

emotional at times? yes
"emo" fuck no!


--------------------
The mind is a bright blue sky
Clouds are thoughts and feelings floating by
You have them but you are not them
Whatever you do
Don't let them have you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: fetalscab]
    #6543091 -

True emo people get upset when others call them out on being emo. Stop being so emo, you're bleeding on me.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: jewunit]
    #6543097 -

:rofl2:


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: Hanky]
    #6543101 -

hankey maybe you did not notice that this isnt the otd?


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: jewunit]
    #6543102 -

ill stop bleeding on you when my daddy hugs me


--------------------
The mind is a bright blue sky
Clouds are thoughts and feelings floating by
You have them but you are not them
Whatever you do
Don't let them have you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: fetalscab]
    #6543108 -

Clever.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: jewunit]
    #6543115 -

this thread has given my life a new meaning a


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: jewunit]
    #6543131 -

my other post about indoctrinating religion kind of explains why i wrote this one in the first place...not so much feeling sorry for myself as being pissed cuz my kid is being brainwashed


--------------------
The mind is a bright blue sky
Clouds are thoughts and feelings floating by
You have them but you are not them
Whatever you do
Don't let them have you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: goddamn life is gay! [Re: fetalscab]
    #6543132 -

your kid may be laughing when ur soul is burning in hell wile hes fucking 44 christan angels hard core anal style

thats what they think anyway and your daughter now thinks that but hey I mean i cant say that it aint true though but I cant say it is either like I can write a book about god to and say hey man it could be true so base ur life on it.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (02/08/07 02:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* not atheist not agnostic not nothin' but i HATE christianity
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TheFakeSunRa 8,147 89 05/24/11 10:26 PM
by shroomer33
* Americans seem very christian????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
polantis 8,356 120 09/24/08 12:28 PM
by sirbojangles
* .
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 1,922 30 04/25/08 08:15 AM
by blewmeanie
* anyone been to a christian rock concert?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Jenny 14,532 115 10/04/06 12:39 AM
by Konnrade
* Christianity!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 10,262 82 02/01/08 09:01 PM
by Atheist
* A Discussion on Christianity.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Innominate 9,327 80 05/16/07 11:11 AM
by evolprim
* The real goddamn LNC for tonight...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
andrewss 10,240 213 03/04/09 03:53 AM
by chobumms
* Openminded Christians? phi1618 1,123 4 03/18/04 07:21 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,315 topic views. 5 members, 28 guests and 145 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.