Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
When is the last time you had sex?
    #6502842 -

And by sex I mean at least two people, resulting in you reaching orgasm.
.
When is the last time you had sex?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 01/27/07 06:19 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Asante]
    #6502846 -

Last nite, and the nite before, and the afternoon before that. :P


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Asante]
    #6502851 -

About 3 years ago.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Asante]
    #6502852 -

prostitutes count, right?


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Muppet]
    #6502855 -

*Checks thread title to see if he wrote "made love" by mistake*

Nope, prostitutes do count!


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Asante]
    #6502858 -

January 10th, and I won't have sex again until May 8th.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Jadian]
    #6502860 -

Quote:
January 10th, and I won't have sex again until May 8th.



Sounds like there's a story behind that.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Jadian]
    #6502862 -

Dude I only have sex every 116 days too! how weird is that?


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: mr_kite]
    #6502868 -

:rofl:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Asante]
    #6502879 -

Twice this morning. Well, more like once later last night and once this morning. I'm wondering if I should have sex soon, as well. Maybe I'll have to be convinced. :wink:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Asante]
    #6502881 -

well, if that's the case - then I'm a one yearer  :smile2:



don't even ask about 'making love' on this one  :nonono:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Muppet]
    #6502888 -

I haven't had sex since before I broke my head in July.

and then it was with a fat bitch.... I like to fuck a fat chick every now and then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: daytripper05]
    #6502902 -

not counting the prostitute...

the last time I had sex was with a dude
the time before that was a dead chick
the time before that was a woamn that killed herself shorty thereafter

I'm apparently batting a thousand on this one  :tongue:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Muppet]
    #6502931 -

Batting 1000 in what? sexual experiences that are fucking weird?


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Muppet]
    #6502963 -

You know, Muppet, I may not be the right guy to say this, but there are some things we really don't need to know(particularly those of us who are going to see you at the AZ gathering).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #6502966 -

I dunno...maybe I used the wrong phrase, or something



all I know is I tend to strike out a lot in the sex category  :nonono:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Muppet]
    #6503071 -

Strike out.... or strike in? :naughty:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: eligal]
    #6503144 -

A couple hours ago...

But it wasn't my choice.  SOMEBODY handcuffed me to the bed, so I really had no say in it.  *tsk*

Hmm... now I'm thinking about it again, and I want more... maybe it's someone else's turn to get handcuffed..............  :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Apis]
    #6503155 -

I told you man, its a one way street, I handcuff you, you dont handcuff me!! Got it...
Dont make go over there again and teach you another lesson!


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When is the last time you had sex? [Re: Asante]
    #6503227 -

year and a half...but
Quote:
resulting in you reaching orgasm.



if that's a requirement...then never :blush:


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i would rather masturbate than have sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
tak 15,951 75 08/07/09 12:58 PM
by Razzl3Frazzl3
* Oral Sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Aninator 10,528 92 03/06/06 11:24 AM
by Muppet69_420
* sex tips
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SixCee 12,248 63 11/03/10 11:31 PM
by stimpson
* Sex toys go mainstream (Walmart)
( 1 2 all )
motamanM 6,564 20 09/24/05 03:40 PM
by Worldbridger
* no more sex for me and my girlfriend
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Mickalopagus 11,057 87 07/20/07 03:58 PM
by Mickalopagus
* Why can't we all have sex? Story + Question The_Hobbit 3,514 17 03/31/05 04:05 PM
by Phluck
* My ex had sex with my best friend. Fucking fuck!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Gumby 34,404 203 06/20/12 07:04 PM
by xbloodwhipx
* Your sex life?
( 1 2 3 all )
PDU 5,549 53 09/19/06 11:15 AM
by loopin20

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,045 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.033 seconds on 23 queries.