Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledoublecrossed
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I may have discovered something... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #4929314 - 11/13/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

# What liquid are you using?
Fresh Lemon/Lime Juice

# How much liquid did you drink the powder with? (oz)
2Lemons + 2Limes + 3,7 g Mexican Powder. clones from a growbox

# Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen")
~10 Minutes. it was very strange. it started with the nasty side effects i normaly get after serveral hours (hurting legs, dehydration,
hurting eyes, dull feeling all over the body). after this (~30 minutes) the regular effects started (talking turkey, laughing your ass off, strong demand to smoke pot, curiosity)
# Time to onset of visual disturbance
~30 Minutes. and they became incomprehensible strong. i didnt even know, that you can that strong OEV from mushrooms.  ~4 grams are my regular dose. normaly im able to do normal things like going to a bar,
buying food or cooking something 

# Time to peak (rough estimate)
~50 Minutes. holy shit. its really hard to describe what happend. i think this was the famous level 5 trip. i smoked a large bowl and started to cough really hard. with every cough something in the room exploded and contracted again. than i started a single, fluently motion for like... 1-2 hours i guess. after this i took all the cushions i could find and stuffed the floor with them. to roll around
like a cat in the heat on them. i couldnt find any rest
# Time to first sign of diminishing effects
~3 Hours. but it still was VERY strong. 60 Minutes after "dropping" my friend asked me, if we go outside and buy something. After 3 hours i was finaly able to THINK ABOUT/imagine going outside. after 3,5 hours i found the words to tell him :laugh:

# Time to baseline (indiscernable effects)
A Whole Night! i still had some visuals after waking up.

summing up:
this was way too strong for placebo effects. beware. this is hot shit. but try it, if you dare :laugh: you wont be disappointed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlue Helix
bold hand
Male User Gallery

Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #4931754 - 11/14/05 09:45 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I tried 0.4 grams of Ausi Pan Cyans soaked 10 minutes in a warm shot of lemon juice from a bottle. Now, I have determined that this batch of Ausi Pan Cyans were extremely strong already (see log). That 0.4 gram dose of Ausi Pan Cyans dried with lemon juice was AT LEAST as strong as 2.5 grams (closer to a full 1/8th) of cubensis without lemon juice. That's at least 5X as strong for me personally as cubensis normally. For those who are saying Pan Cyans are only 3X as strong as cubes, they must be talking a different strain because it's wrong for Ausi for sure. I am not sure how much effect the lemon juice added, but I can't believe how hard I tripped off that 0.4 grams.

InvisibleNoTiC
Dissociated

Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Asante]
    #4932145 - 11/14/05 12:16 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I love the taste of lemons. In fact I have the craving to chew on lemons to the point where my teeth were starting to dissolve. Went from 1 to 22 cavities in 6 months! Now I just have to rely on the sweet memories...

--------------------
-"Freedom in America is nothing more than an illusion created by the government to keep it's people pacified as it takes away more of our rights." -`NoTiCRusH

Offlinejackal1317
Stranger
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: NoTiC]
    #4933286 - 11/14/05 04:51 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

On Saturday night a friend and I tried this.

Each of us had different mushrooms, we put 1.5 grams into a bag and crushed the mushrooms up as much as possible. We used the juice from one fresh lemon and one fresh lime mixed into a cup and added the shrooms. After they sat for 5 minutes we drank them as shots. Twenty minutes later we both felt a little weird but nothing crazy happened, it was just onset.. A few minutes later we ate another 2 grams each and we tripped, but not hard at all. What gives? Oh yeah, and my friend had a completely empty stomach, I had eaten a little bit 4 hours before the shrooms..

OfflineLiQuidSlim
Chillin

Loc: Houston, TX
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: jackal1317]
    #4939324 - 11/15/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

There could be a whole lot of reasons why you didn't get a good trip.
But I have been reading about these posts with the lemon, lime, or cranberry juice, and I believe also that it increases the intensity of the trip.....It's great!

Offlineaustin_powers
Wash uffitzedrive me tofirenze

Loc: The Mushroom Spotted Plai...
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: LiQuidSlim]
    #4942431 - 11/16/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I am a huge fan of tea, and not much of a fan of straight lemon juice, do you think it would produce the same effects if I soaked the powder in lemon juice, and then poured the lemon juice into a cup of tea?  Has anyone tried this? :coffee:

--------------------
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." ?George Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: austin_powers]
    #4944044 - 11/16/05 09:46 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

ground 8g dried psilocybe seilanceata into dust.

split into 2 4g piles

some newbies wanted a no nonsense, meaningful first trip....

put the piles into separate glasses of cranberry juice.

let sit for 15 min.

made myself up same dosage.

we went out to smoke a joint. by the time it was done i was well aware of the mushrooms kicking in (25 min after ingestion) i could tell it was comming in a hurry.

we came in and i sorta stumbled around, spilled some beer, the other two were acting retarded but claimed no "trip"

soon they were talking funny and breathing like they felt as though they made a mistake.

about 1 hr after ingestion they were vomiting. i NEARLY vomited too. but the two of them were in a twisted mess around the toilet so i just ignored the urge and realized it was only a mental suggestion anyway, brought on by anxiety.

their vomiting was short, but the thought loops kept them in the bathroom focusing on the discomfort. i tried to geth them into a better setting to little avail, keep in mind, i was having a hard time differenciating between mental imagery and reality.

the girl soon was lying propped limp against the bathroom door, letting out occasional mournful wails from behind a slack gaping toothy maw and glassy black eyes, not the call of a human, but some wild thing in a state of tracendental confusion.... like thin plastic drawn tightly across a desicated skull, she grinned overly potent, and tumbled over flopping into the folding door closet accross the hallway.

her boyfriend just stared at the going-on with a simmilar disdain, "mitch" he asked me "is this normal?"
"hmm normal?" i hesitated, normally a question i would give a cryptic double-talk non-answer to. but under the curcumstances all i could do was try to assure him that i could guarentee his survival and that the horror would certainly pass.... of course his confedance in me was shaken at this point. his girlfriend had developed reddish patterns on her neck and torso. and was complaining about dificulty breathing. now i KNEW that wasn't normal....

moving along, people arrived. and they immediately panicked, they saw the mess, they saw the trippers, people were acting wrong and nobody was able to communicate...
i seriously began to worry. who were these people, will they call the cops? theres several oz of shrooms and weed around, and i cant summon the will to work the lightswitch.

what if they call the medics? the girs was clearly showing signs of an allergic reaction, and although her inability to breathe seemed merely an illusion due to the fact she was actually hyperventhilating, hospitalization would be an uncomfortable and messy nightmare. and moreover unnessisary, dispite evryones apparent insticts.

i think the only thing that saved us is that we couldn't stop smiling so it was obvious we had dosed on something crazy.

they gave up and left thank god.

the girl by this time was unable to will her body to move. she could talk, and cry, and laugh, and make sounds in-between those extremes, but not move.

she began to shiver from lying on the cement basement floor, so i proceeded to try to move her, talking calmly and asuringly as possible, i hoisted her up. now i could barely carry a drink at this point, and theres little so cumbersome as a limp human body. her boyfriend wasn't able to help much, but i kept him out front. i felt it was important for their relationship for him to feel dutied in this instance.
i also felt that she felt alone in this twisted chaotic hell... so i made sure, by physically moving people around, that evryone was in the best position possible to get the bad vibes beaten off.

before long she was well covered and stopped shivering, then, with a refreshing laugh of tormented madness she announced she had to pee.

i told her i could help her to the bathroom but the rest is up to her. suddenly she could move quite well. tho it was not long before evryone was back in the bathroom.....
that dirty, mildewy bathroom, you know, isn't it funny how mildew grows in layers of shadowy pentagrams? it was like evil was comming out of the mildew.
The guy at this point was a little more stable but still flabbergasted. i assured him that only an hour had passed, this surprised the hell out of him, it seemed like forever.

he was mostly incommunicado, but i did hear him clomplain about how mushrooms are a shitty drug, he said it was the "worst thing ever" and "why would i want to take this? why would i want to see triangles? how can someone sell this?" that was sorta funny.... because really, how COULD people sell it? it's not that sorta thing now is it? it should be given freely and in this case, it was.

anywho, in about 3 hours from ingestion, evryone was down to afterglow. a delightful and refreshing tingle.... and we were able to rest, i apoligized profusely and sincerely for the greif and torment they endured for my folly. but they assured me that it was theior choice and i DID warn them about the intensity rather graphically, none of us really expected how real it was going to become.

in those moments where we had broken egos and i took care of them with all my muster, breaking through walls of personal dignity to help the injuries in their hearts by giving all of mine. thats apparently what they remembered.
they saw the gift i came offering for what it was, beneith the darkness it made visable. naked wisdom. thats what i offered. and thats what they got, and in the end they understood.
still, i will be more careful with dosages in the future.

i can say for quite certain there is little possibility of them considering a second journey.

they really were beer and pot sorta people.

somehow in the darkness, i made greater allies of them.

still, be careful with that "juice" thing.

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4944894 - 11/17/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

What exactly was the dosage? Did you take 4g and split the other 4g between them two, or did all 3 of you have 4g each? If it's the latter, you fucked up bigtime. 4g with juice is already more than I would do (and I'm not the sensitive type), but you have to remember semi's are a little more potent than cubies. And those people were newbies??  :eek:

Try to talk them into acid next time, and give them 10 hits each...  :rolleyes:

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Aldous]
    #4945787 - 11/17/05 09:45 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

4 grams of liberty caps does not, and has never even REMOTELY equated 10 hits of LSD.
ive had trips from 2 hits of acid that were more intense than these particular 4.

but hey, thanks for the positive observation.

Edited by Mitchnast (11/17/05 10:22 AM)

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
    #4946223 - 11/17/05 11:56 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

e was mostly incommunicado, but i did hear him clomplain about how mushrooms are a shitty drug, he said it was the "worst thing ever" and "why would i want to take this? why would i want to see triangles? how can someone sell this?" that was sorta funny.... because really, how COULD people sell it? it's not that sorta thing now is it? it should be given freely and in this case, it was.

That line made me laugh (all around good trip report, sorry to hear of your friends discomfort). But, I remeber almost a year ago, going to a club and doing mushrooms with my friends - and my one friend trying to explain the triangles he was seeing. Neither me or my other friend was seeing it, and he tried so hard to explain the triangles.

OfflineUnderhillmaster
The LemonProphet

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: kaniz]
    #4947976 - 11/17/05 05:55 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Be careful with the juice :smile:  As I have said from the first post in this thread, cranberry and lemon juice can drastically increase how high you get off a given dosage.  Although it has not worked for 100% of the people who have tried it(probably around 90%+ at this point though), caution should be used when using these juices.  If this method does work for you, you will agree with me that this is the way to get to 'level 5'.  However, as always, some people may not really want to go there, and are vastly unprepared once they get there.  It can be very difficult to have an enjoyable level 5 trip, especially the first time you get there.  So again, dose responsibly and keep the experiment rolling.

--------------------
If you cut off my head, what would I say? Me and my head, or me and my body?

Invisibleinfinitedot
Stranger
Re: I may have discovered something... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #4949663 - 11/17/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

*** Check updated post in the main forum ***
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4949877/page/0/fpart/all/vc/1

*** BLACK CURRANT JUICE is a MAO inhibitor ***

*** The Gummiberry ? juice experiment ***
*** Gummihuasca ? : psilocybin potentiation with a MAO-A Inhibitor + psilocin accelerator = 10X Potency ***

Try this ONLY if it *IS* LEGAL for you to try this. I don't take any responsabilities for this. This MIGHT have unexpected effects. PLEASE be VERY careful about this. If you have got ANY mental/health issues, please do NOT get involved in such a test.  If you are on medication please DO NOT try this! This is a serious warning. Under NO circumstances mix MAOIs (Black Currant juice) with any other drugs, specially MDMA [Extacy, pills], MDE, MDA, Cocaine, Crack. Please, be responsible, this HASN'T been properly tested yet to conclude it is totally safe. If you test it, be conscious and totally aware that you ARE taking a risk.

Please, make sure you read this whole post before attempting anything or deciding to take part on this test.

Those considering self-induced exploration should be aware of its complications and make an informed decision. The restrictions here delineated are not meant to be all-encompassing but, rather, are meant to provide general guidelines. Further questions should be directed to your physician.

Keep in mind that I'm *NO EXPERT* whatsoever. Only a curious guy interested in exploring the amazing realms of Consciousness. Like you.

Credit for initial discovery of lemon/lime juice as an enhancer of the strength that lead me to research further possibilities goes to Underhillmaster. He is experienced for more than 20 years and 100 trips and did trials on 20 acquaintances for 6 months and the responses were uniform. :thumbup: :thumbup:

DANGEROUS COMBINATIONS!!
READ THIS!! VERY IMPORTANT. IGNORING THIS WHOLE FIRST POST COULD LEAD TO SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEMS (like death...)

** FIRST REPORT by incubaby_421 - Confirms 10X expectations **

incubaby_421 has been the first person to test this.
He is an experienced tripper, 250-300 trips.

=============================================================================
yes, it did work that AMAZINGLY WELL...
when i posted wow and the weird bird thing, i proceeded to melt into my computer monitor, wall paper flowers were growing, carpet was turnign into worms, im talking about fear and loathing shit, NEVER in my history of being bemushroomed have i hallucinated like that, NEVER
anyways

Black Currant Juice brand: CurrantC
Juice Quantity: 16 oz.
Mushrooms species: Psilocybe Cubensis
Mushrooms Quantity: 4 gr. dry
Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes, ate from the same crop thrice before.
Hours since last meal: 7 h.
Description of effects compared vs. no juice:umm... these are relativly potent shrooms, but, god damn, that was more like 6 hits of acid than an eighth of shrooms
Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: i have never done shrooms with only lemon or lime, but i did this time, plus the juice, id say that 10x would be a pretty accurate multiplication of the effects... at one point in time i went across the dark house to get some rainbow sherbert, the darkness was just one big ass hyallucination... amazing...
Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N): yes
Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 4X-5X
Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: 1.5X-2X
Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 45 mins.
Time to onset of visual disturbance: 60 mins.
Time to peak (rough estimate): 4! hours
Time to first sign of diminishing effects: 4 1/4 hours
Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 7 hours

i just want to say this is by far the hardest i have ever tripped off of anyhting, newbies BE CAREFULL, i have been there, ive ate ounces that didnt do that much before, this could definitly take someone to a very bad place

=============================================================================
dingleberrysalad's report on Lemon/lime Juice:

I agree 100%! I tried this method out for the second time on friday and it kicked my ass again! It was totaly amazing! I will problably never eat a full eight of shrooms again in my life because there is no need for it! If there is anyone out there who hasn't tried this yet, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

I took one lemon and one lime and juiced them and mixed well with only 1.7 grams of dried shroom powder and let it sit for 5 minutes and then drank it. I normaly take 3.5 grams of shrooms, but with only 1.7 grams and 1lemon and lime I had the most vivid visuals I have ever seen!!! I was laying on my trampoline after smokein a bowl topped with kief and staring at the stars. The whole sky was covered with a hallucination of red, yellow, and orange all swirling and twisting together and the stars were twinkling through. I have never seen an open eye visual that amazing and vivid and real! And from only 1.7 grams! It blew my mind.
This really works people so be carefull. You could end up tripping hard than you even imagined possible!
=====================================================================================================

GUMMIHUASCA ? recipe with Gummiberry ? Juice without vomiting nor nausea in 7 easy and gummimagic STEPS:

STEP 1 - Brain, 1. Common sense, 1. Read the whole post, >=2.

Get 1 liter bottle of Ribena Really Light Blackcurrant Squash.

Apparently this brand is only sold in 22 countries, including: Caribbean, UK, Eire, Denmark, Greece, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yemen, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Kenya, Nigeria, Mauritius, China, Hong Kong, Japan.

ANY Black Currant Juice brand should work. The difference is the concentration of pure juice. If you cannot find the following ones in your country, check the labels and look for the most concentrated one.

Member incubaby_421 is the first person to have tested it, and he has found this brand, CurrantC concentrate, to be successful, available in the USA, sold at Tops:

Store locator:
http://www.currantc.com/index.php?submenu=WhereToBuy&src=directory&view=RetailLocater
incubaby_421: "couldnt find suggested brands, so i bought the only one i found, after traveling to three different cities in search of, its called CurrantC, its a 16oz. bottle and is 37% juice, pretty fucking tasty, i might add..."

STEP 2 - Empty stomach, at least 8 hours before intake, 12 h. better, ideally 24h. It *IS* very important to have an empty stomach, AT LEAST 8 hours before intake, as some food combinations might be dangerous with MAOIs and, in rare cases, even might be fatal. Please read on the whole post.

STEP 3 - Drink the 750ml. of Black Currant 37% concentrated juice. (= 3/4 of a liter = 24 oz.). It is preferable to not have drank water within 1:30 hour prior to dosing as water affects the pH.

STEP 4 - Wait for 1 hour.

STEP 5 - If you want to test this with lemon/lime juice too:

- Put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while.
- Squeeze 1 lemon and 1 lime, or use some lemon/lime concentrate, but do not add water, to keep the acidity.
- Leave the mushrooms soaking in the lemon/lime juice for the last 10-15 minutes of that 1 hour waiting after you drank your Black Currant juice.

If you haven't got lemon/lime handy, you can do the same but soaking in Black Currant juice, as it is highly acidic as lemon.

Since heat speeds up chemical reactions, it's easy to assume lack of heat would slow them down. So do NOT refridgerate your juice or fresh fruit if you're going to try this method. Or at least take them out of the fridge a few hours in advance so they have time to reach room temperature.

STEP 6 - Eat the mushrooms (or drink the lemon/lime or Black Currant juice mixed with the mushrooms).
After 1-1:30 hours a light snack and fluids can be taken to dilute the acidic stomach contents, for instance a glass of milk or a sandwich with a glass of water.

STEP 7 - Relax. Breathe. Turn off. Tune in. Drop out. Enjoy. Write report.

=========================================================

Please report like this, for instance:

- Days since last trip on psychedelics: 8 weeks ago, 1 hit LSD. 6 weeks ago, 4 gr. dry Psilocybe Cubensis
- Black Currant Juice brand: Really Light Blackcurrant Squash
- Juice Quantity: 750 gr. = 24 oz.(cc. if we assume 1 gr roughly = 1 cc.)
- Mushrooms species: Psylocybe Cubensis
- Mushrooms Quantity: 3 gr. dry
- Did you know the potency of the mushrooms beforehand? (Y/N): Yes, ate from the same crop twice before.
- Hours since last meal: 12 h.
- Did you put your mushrooms in a coffee grinder for a while? (Y/N): Yes
- Did you soak the mushrooms in lemon/lime or BC juice as in STEP 5? (Y/N): Yes, for 10 minutes, squeezed 1 lemon and 1 lime.
- Description of effects compared vs. no juice:
- Description of effects compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice:
- Are you positively sure that there IS definitely an improvement in potency? (Y/N):
- Estimated potency compared vs. no juice: 4X-5X
- Estimated potency compared vs. Lemon/Lime juice: 1.5X-2X
- Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen"): 20 mins.
- Time to onset of visual disturbance: 45 mins.
- Time to peak (rough estimate): 2 hours
- Time to first sign of diminishing effects: 5 hours
- Time to baseline (indiscernable effects): 7 hours

=========================================================

EXPLANATION

Background Data
Black Currants are the king of berries with more than twice the antioxidants of blueberries, 4 times the Vitamin C of oranges, more potassium than bananas, and a cache of iron, calcium, magnesium and manganese...

- Psilocybin          - pH 5.2
- Psilocybin breaks down in the body to form Psilocin (the good stuff).
- Psilocin is unstable in solutions, ESPECIALLY alkaline (Base)ones.
- Psilocin is obtained by dephosphorylation (bonding of Phosphate) of psilocybin under strongly acidic or alkaline conditions.
- Acidic foods are retained in the stomach for a longer period than non-acidic foods
- In a solution when the pH is changed to acidic, the alkaloids will dissolve in water in a salt form.

WHY IT WORKS

1 - The work hypothesis is that fruit juices would break down psilocybin into psilocin when the mushrooms are soaked in the juice for some time before eating them:

Water - pH 7.00
Orange juice - pH 3.30-4.19
Prune juice - pH 3.95-3.97
Plum Nectar - pH 3.45
Apple juice - pH 3.35-4.00
Kiwi juice - pH 3.30-3.80
Pineapple juice - pH 3.30-3.60
Grapefruit juice - pH 2.90-3.25
Pomegranate - pH 2.93-3.20
Vinegar            - pH 2.40-3.40
Black Currant juice - pH ~2.7 - with Pectinex BE-3L Enzyme: 2.45
Cranberry juice    - pH 2.30-2.52
Lemon juice        - pH 2.00-2.60
Lime juice          - pH 2.00-2.35

FLUIDS - ACID STANDARDS
Ascorbic acid 5% pH 2.0 (MERCK)
0.1N Citric acid 2% pH 2.2 (MERCK)
0.1N Tartaric acid 1.5% pH 2.2 (MERCK)
0.1N Ascorbic acid 1.75% pH 2.3 (MERCK)
0.1N Acetic acid 0.6% pH 2.9 (MERCK)

pH of Foods: http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~comm/lacf-phs.html

pH of BC: www.vtt.fi/virtual/maxfun/buchert_et_al.pdf

Vitamin C  (L-enantiomer of ascorbic acid) per 100 gr.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C

Billygoat plum 3150
Camu Camu 2800
Tibetan Goji berry 2500
Rosehip 2000
Blackcurrant 200
Guava 100
Kiwifruit 90
Loganberry 80
Redcurrant 80
Papaya 60
Strawberry 50
Orange 50
Raspberry 30
Lemon 40
Lime    20
Raspberry 20
Pineapple 10
Grape 10
Apple 6
Bilberry 1

Manninee:
There are several different ways that ascorbic acid/vit c and the chemicals in fruit juices might enhance the passage and/or activation of psilocybin:

(i) The Vitamin C transporter molecules in gut cells: People know that ascorbic acid is transported 'actively' in the gut (ie - by cellular machinery... specialised proteins) but as I understand, nobody has yet identified these molecules in gut, although they have been found elsewhere in the body. Many transporter molecules absorb more than one molecule simultaneously, and some chemicals enhance the absorbtion of others. Maybe Psilocybin and Vitamin C are co-transported, with the ascorbic acid facilitating the uptake of psilocybin?

(ii) The ascorbic acid functionally interferes with the detoxifying enzymes - Monoamine Oxidases and the family known as cytochrome P450. Citrus flavonoids enhance the absorbtion of vitamin C as well as blocking some aspects of the P450 enzymes (many health food chains sell Vit C/Flavonoid combination pills). These enzymes are in gut cells, the liver and elsewhere.

(iii) The other mechanism for prolongation could be the anti-oxidative properties of vitamin c interfering with the dephosphorylation of psilocybin to psilocin somehow - possibly making it a more gradual process.

Which would yield higher contents of psilocin ready to be ingested.

2 - ...and a MAGIC hidden secret gummicompound: Quercetin and Quercitrin, responsible for the MAO-A inhibition, present also in ST. JOHN?S WORT, the popular Hypericum and GINKGO BILOBA. This might lead to further experiments with Mushrooms + St. John's Wort tea, Ginkgo Biloba, ascorbic acid and other juices. Stay tuned.

Consumption of black currants, lingonberries and bilberries increases serum quercetin concentrations
European Journal of Clinical Nutrition (2003) 57, 37-42. doi:10.1038/sj.ejcn.1601513
http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v57/n1/abs/1601513a.html

Chemtech June 93 page 63: 50 grams of black currant juice concentrated 5.5 times inhibits 92% of MAO action (ref European patent application 0531155)
PATENT: Cerebral-Activating Compositions
http://register.epoline.org/espacenet/regviewer?AP=EP19920308053&PN=&CY=ep&LG=en&DB=REG

QUERCETIN is also the most POTENT bioflavonoid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quercetin

Quercetin is a flavonoid that forms the "backbone" for many other flavonoids, including the citrus flavonoids rutin, hesperidin, naringin and tangeritin. Quercetin is found to be the most active of the flavonoids in studies, and many medicinal plants owe much of their activity to their high quercetin content. Quercetin has demonstrated significant anti-inflammatory activity because of direct inhibition of several initial processes of inflammation. For example, it inhibits both the manufacture and release of histamine and other allergic/inflammatory mediators. In addition, it exerts potent antioxidant activity and vitamin C-sparing action.

On another side of things, Albert Hoffman suggests taking CHOCOLATE in order to speed up and accelerate LSD effects.

"Albert Hoffman [the discoverer of LSD] told me about it with reference to LSD, and he said that there are some receptors that it speeds up, and now we do it with MDMA and it seems to me that it works. They always have to take their orange juice, their pills and the chocolate. I think it has something to do with endorphines."
http://ecstasy.org/books/e4x/e4x.ch.09.html

"In pre-Columbian M?xico the mushrooms were served and eaten with chocolate and/or honey."
http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_article6.shtml

"Dark chocolate derived from the plant (Theobroma cacao) is a rich source of flavonoids. Flavonoid-rich dark chocolate improves endothelial function and is associated with an increase in plasma epicatechin concentrations in healthy adults."
http://www.chocolate.org/flavonoids.html

Chocolate improves digestion and elimination where cacao/chocolate countered the effects of stagnant or weak stomachs, stimulated kidneys and improved bowel function.
http://www.chocolate.org/history.htm

CONCLUSION

This magic and unbeatable combination of high acidity, MAO-A Inhibition and potent bioflavonoid in relation to certain enzymes which would a allow a greater absorption of active compounds in the stomach is what makes of Black Currant juice the Gummiberry juice.

=====================================================================
IMPORTANT links. Further information about MAOIs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_inhibitor - Wikipedia
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois.shtml - MAOIs, Erowid
http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v06n1/06158mao.html - MAOI Contraindications
http://peyote.com/jonstef/maois.htm - Harmala in Syrian Rue as MAOI
http://www.acacialand.com/syrian.html - "Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo both claimed that, owing to rue's metaphysical powers, their eyesight and creative inner vision had been improved."

------------------------------------------------------------
Thought you might find this information interesting.

"Dr. Frescas also mentioned that black current juice is a MAO inhibitor, and when one bottle (diluted) is drunk with MDMA or amphetamine the effect can be felt with increased blood pressure and heart rate."

As published on the book E is for Ecstasy, with contributions from Sasha Shulgin [discoverer of MDMA].
http://ecstasy.org/books/e4x/e4x.ap.01/e4x.ap.01.141.html

Incidentally, this book was seized by Australian customs in 1994, and at last check (May 2000), the official ban on the book was still in force in that country.

Chemtech June 93 page 63: 50 grams of black currant juice concentrated 5.5 times inhibits 92% of MAO action (ref European patent application 0531155)
PATENT: Cerebral-Activating Compositions
http://register.epoline.org/espacenet/regviewer?AP=EP19920308053&PN=&CY=ep&LG=en&DB=REG

Abstract of EP0531155
"The use of an effective monoamine oxidase-inhibitory amount or portion of black currant juice (Ribes nigrum L.) or concentrate or dry extract thereof to activate the brain and central nervous system, in a living animal, especially a human being, in need thereof, and thereby to increase the general cerebral performance, especially in healthy and elderly people, and for the prevention, treatment, and alleviation of neurodegenerative diseases associated with reduced cerebral performance, such as Parkinson's disease, dementia, and mood disorders."
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?IDX=EP0531155

Claims of EP0531155

1. Use of blackcurrant juice or a concentrate or dry extract thereof for the manufacture of an orally administrable medicament for promotion of monoamine oxidase inhibition and/or cerebral stimulation.

2. Use as claimed in claim 1 for manufacture of a medicament for increase of cerebral performance and/or improvement of state of mood and/or prevention or treatment of neurodegenerative diseases in a human subject.

3. Use as claimed in claim 1 or claim 2 wherein said medicament is presented for administration of from 100 mg to 50 grams, preferably 1 gram to 20 grams, of blackcurrant juice or concentrate or dry extract thereof per day.

4.Use as claimed in any of the preceding claims wherein said medicament is presented for administration of from 10 mg to 10 grams, preferably 100 mg to 5 grams, of blackcurrant juice or concentrate or dry extract thereof per unit dosage form.

5. Use as claimed in any of the preceding claims wherein an at least two-fold concentrate of blackcurrant juice is employed.

6. Use as claimed in claim 5 wherein a four-fold to eight-fold concentrate of blackcurrant juice is employed.

7. Use as claimed in claim 6 wherein an approximately 5.5-fold concentrate of blackcurrant juice is employed.

8. Use as claimed in any of claims 1 to 4 wherein a dry extract of blackcurrant juice is employed.

9. Use as claimed in any of the preceding claims wherein the blackcurrant juice or concentrate or dry extract thereof is formulated as a pharmaceutical, food or dietetic food composition.

10. Use as claimed in any of the preceding claims wherein the blackcurrant juice or concentrate or dry extract thereof is formulated as a tablet, coated tablet, syrup, tonic or drink mix.
http://v3.espacenet.com/textclam?IDX=EP0531155&QPN=EP0531155

"The invention thus relates to use of black currant juice and concentrates and dry extracts thereof in the manufacture of medicaments for the inhibition of monoamine,oxidase and/or for stimulation of the brain and central nervous sytem, e.g. to increase general cerebral performance, especially in healthy and elderly people, as well as for the prevention, treatment, and alleviation of neurodegenerative diseases associated with reduced cerebral performance, such as Parkinson's disease, dementia, and mood disorders.

Such medicaments may contain a pharmaceutically or orally-acceptable carrier or diluent together with the black currant juice or concentrate or dry extract thereof to facilitate oral administration of such a composition which may, for example, be in the form of a pharmaceutical, food, or dietetic food composition. The diluent or carrier may be adapted for the particular type of composition, which may, for example, be a tablet, a coated tablet, a syrup, a tonic, or a drink mix.The amount of black currant juice, concentrate, or dry extract present or employed is conveniently between 10 mg and 10 g per unit dosage form, preferably between 100 mg and 5 g per unit dosage form, and the black currant juice, concentrate, or dry extract is conveniently administered in an amount between 100 mg and 50 g per day, preferably in an amount between 100 mg and 50 g per day, preferably between 1 and 20 grams per day. The black currant juice is advantageously present in the form of an at least 2-fold concentrate thereof, preferably a 4-fold to 8-fold concentrate thereof, and most especially an approximately 5.5-fold concentrate thereof, or in the form of a dry extract thereof."

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v06n1/06158mao.html
Contraindications to the use of MAOIs include severe liver and kidney impairment, severe or frequent headache, uncontrolled hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, and cerebrovascular diseases.(6) Of course, those with psychiatric preconditions, especially prior psychotic breaks, should avoid entheogens, except when mediated by a professional.

Test 5 - Demonstration of cerebro-activating effect in humans

"In a single-blind controlled study the pharmaco-EEG, duration of spiral after-effect (SAE), profile of mood state (POMS), MAO activity (cf. 2), and blood pressure were assessed after the administration of 50 g black currant juice concentrate (5.5-fold) in comparison with orange juice as placebo."

http://v3.espacenet.com/textdes?IDX=EP0531155&QPN=EP0531155

"Ribena is a brand of uncarbonated soft drink made by GlaxoSmithKline GlaxoSmithKline, containing blackcurrant juice. The blackcurrant is a temperate shrub which produces small edible berries with a high natural vitamin C content, which are very dark purple/blue in colour?almost black?hence the name. The drink was launched in the 1930s and it was given the name Ribena, from the botanical name for the blackcurrant, Ribes nigrum in 1938. Blackcurrants are a rich source of Vitamin C.

Today Ribena is sold as a cordial and also pre-diluted and marketed in a large variety of flavours (e.g. Blackcurrant, Strawberry and Apple)."
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Ribena
Ribena Concentrate:

Ribena: http://www.ribena.co.uk/

# MAOIs in Combination with Psychedelics
Generally increase the effects of the psychedelic significantly. Be extremely careful.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info8.shtml

Mushrooms Dosage calculator multiplies 2X the effect when using MAOIs.
http://www.shroomery.org/index.php/sty/print/spl/0/par/12195/

Are we talking now of a 5X effect with lemon juice plus 2X with Black Currant = 10X EFFECT??

Has anybody tried BLACK CURRANT juice yet? Now THIS together with lemon juice might be THE thing.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION. DO the test with an EMPTY stomach.
As per http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info2.shtml

FOODS TO AVOID with MAOIs

# Alcoholic beverages Avoid Chianti wine and vermouth.
  # Consumption of red, white, and port wine in quantities less than 120 mL present little risk (Anon, 1989; Da Prada et al, 1988; McCabe, 1986).
  # Beer and ale should also be avoided (McCabe, 1986), however other investigators feel major domestic (US) brands of beer is safe in small quantities (? cup or less than 120 mL) (Anon, 1989; Da Prada, 1988), but imported beer should not be consumed unless a specific brand is known to be safe.
  # Whiskey and liqueurs such as Drambuie and Chartreuse have caused reactions.
  # Nonalcoholic beverages (alcohol-free beer and wines) may contain tyramine and should be avoided (Anon, 1989; Stockley, 1993).

# Banana peels A single case report implicates a banana as the causative agent, which involved the consumption of whole stewed green banana, including the peel. Ripe banana pulp contains 7 ?g/gram of tyramine compared to a peel which contains 65 ?g/gram and 700 ?g of tyramine and dopamine, respectively (McCabe, 1986).

# Bean curd Fermented bean curd, fermented soya bean, soya bean pastes contain a significant amount of tyramine (Anon, 1989).

# Broad (fava) bean pods These beans contain dopa, not tyramine, which is metabolized to dopamine and may cause a pressor reaction and therefore should not be eaten particularly if overripe (McCabe, 1986; Anon, 1989; Brown & Bryant, 1988).

# Cheese Tyramine content cannot be predicted based on appearance, flavor, or variety and therefore should be avoided.
  # Cream cheese and cottage cheese have no detectable level of tyramine (McCabe, 1986; Anon, 1989, Brown & Bryant, 1988).

# Fish Fresh fish (Anon, 1989; McCabe, 1986) and vacuum-packed pickled fish or caviar contain only small amounts of tyramine and are safe if consumed promptly or refrigerated for short periods; longer storage may be dangerous (Anon, 1989).
  # Smoked, fermented, pickled (Herring) and otherwise aged fish, meat, or any spoiled food may contain high levels of tyramine and should be avoided (Anon, 1989; Brown & Bryant, 1988).

# Ginseng Some preparations have resulted in a headache, tremulousness, and manic-like symptoms (Anon, 1989).

# Protein extracts Three brands of meat extract contained 95, 206, and 304 ?g/gram of tyramine and therefore meat extracts should be avoided (McCabe, 1986).
  # Avoid liquid and powdered protein dietary supplements (Anon, 1989).

# Meat nonfresh or liver
  # no detectable levels identified in fresh chicken livers
  # high tyramine content found in spoiled or unfresh livers (McCabe, 1986).
  # Fresh meat is safe, caution suggested in restaurants (Anon, 1989; Da Prada et al, 1988).
  # Sausage, bologna, pepperoni and salami contain large amounts of tyramine (Anon, 1989; Da Prada et al, 1988; McCabe, 1986).
  # No detectable tyramine levels were identified in country cured ham (McCabe, 1986).

# Sauerkraut Tyramine content has varied from 20 to 95 ?g/gram and should be avoided (McCabe, 1986).

# Shrimp paste Contain a large amount of tyramine (Anon, 1989).

# Soups Should be avoided as protein extracts may be present; miso soup is prepared from fermented bean curd and contain tyramine in large amounts and should not be consumed (Anon, 1989).

# Yeast Brewer's or extracts - yeast extracts (Marmite) which are spread on bread or mixed with water,
  # Brewer's yeast, or Yeast vitamin supplements should not be consumed.
  # Yeast used in baking is safe (Anon, 1989; Da Prada et al, 1988; McCabe, 1986).

The foods to use with caution list categorizes foods that have been reported to cause a hypertensive crisis if foods were consumed in large quantities, stored for prolong periods, or if contamination occurred. Small servings (? cup, or less than 120 mL) of the following foods are not expected to pose a risk for patients on MAOI therapy (McCabe, 1986).

FOODS TO USE WITH CAUTION
(? cup or less than 120 mL)

Alcoholic beverages - see under foods to avoid.

Avocados - contain tyramine, particularly overripe (Anon, 1989) but may be used in small amounts if not overripened (McCabe, 1986).

Caffeine - contains a weak pressor agent, large amounts may cause a reaction (Anon, 1989).

Chocolate - is safe to ingest for most patients, unless consumed in large amounts (Anon, 1989; McCabe, 1986).

Dairy products - Cream, sour cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, yogurt, or milk should pose little risk unless prolonged storage or lack of sanitation standards exists (Anon, 1989; McCabe, 1986). Products should not be used if close to the expiration date (McCabe, 1986).

Nuts - large quantities of peanuts were implicated in a hypertensive reaction and headache. Coconuts and brazil nuts have also been implicated, however no analysis of the tyramine content was performed (McCabe, 1986).

Raspberries - contain tyramine and small amounts are expected to be safe (McCabe, 1986).

Soy sauce - has been reported to contain large amounts of tyramine and reactions have been reported with teriyaki (Anon, 1989), however analysis of soy sauce reveals a tyramine level of 1.76 ?g/mL and fermented meat may have contributed to the previously reported reactions (McCabe, 1986).

Spinach, New Zealand prickly or hot weather - large amounts have resulted in a reaction (Anon, 1989; McCabe, 1986).

DRUGS to AVOID with MAOIs. If you are on medication please DO NOT try this!
As per http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info3.shtml

To be as safe as possible, avoid the following drugs while you are taking an MAOI antidepressant and for two weeks after stopping it.

* All SSRIs (prozac, zoloft, and several other anti-depressants)
      SSRIs block the reuptake of serotonin in the brain. Because MAOIs inhibit the breakdown of serotonin, the combination of MAOIs and SSRIs can lead to dangerously high levels of serotonin in the brain (serotonin syndrome). Symptoms of serotonin syndrome include nausea, vomiting, blackouts, memory loss, increased blood pressure and increased heart rate.
    * Demerol
    * Cold preparations (tablets, capsules, or liquids such as Comtrex)
    * Cough medications containing decongestants, Dextromethorphan (DXM)1, or Demerol
    * Sinus medications
    * Nose drops or nasal sprays
    * Nasal decongestants
    * Hay fever medications
    * Diet pills
    * Amphetamines --- speed
    * MDMA --- Ecstasy
    * MDE, MDA, and other "MD" compounds
    * Cocaine --- crack

MAOIs can and will dramatically increase the effects of some of these drugs to the point of becoming dangerous. Other plants and chemicals are intentionally combined with some reversible MAOIs (plants such as Syrian Rue or Banisteriopsis Caapi, or their primary active chemicals the harmala alkaloids) to intentionally increase the effects of chemicals such as DMT (as is done in many forms of the ayahuasca brew) or sometimes phenethylamines such as Mescaline or 2-CB. All of these "potentiating" combinations can be dangerous if used improperly.

** Further studies related with Black Currant juice **

Effect of blackcurrant-, cranberry- and plum juice consumption on risk factors associated with kidney stone formation.
Kessler T, Jansen B, Hesse A.
Division of Experimental Urology, Department of Urology, University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany.
Eur J Clin Nutr. 2002 Oct;56(10):1020-3

Blackcurrant juice increased the urinary pH and the excretion of citric acid. The excretion of oxalic acid was increased too.

CONCLUSION: It is concluded that blackcurrant juice could support the treatment and metaphylaxis of uric acid stone disease because of its alkalizing effect.
http://www.anti-aging-guide.com/41fruits.php

Also, the concentration of juice has to be known beforehand and before measuring the amount to drink.
As per http://www.ribena.ie/about_ribena/products.html,

Ribena Concentrate
(400ml, 600ml, 1 litre, 2 litre): Original Blackcurrant
"At our recommended dilution rate, you can get around 33 servings from a 1 litre bottle ? so a little Ribena goes a long, long way."
I don't know what's the dilution rate they are recommending.

I'm taking as the typical serving 1 glass of juice = 300 cc. of juice.
that means, at their recommended dilution rate, I'm guessing:
1000 cc / 33 servings =  30.3 cc. recommended / glass = a 10X concentrate?

Anybody can please check this and see if we are talking about a 5.5X, a 10X concentrate or what.

Ribena is recommended unless anybody finds a stronger concentrate.

Really Light Blackcurrant Squash 1 litre should be the strongest one (name is due only to lower sugar content).
It's Blackcurrant Juice from Concentrate (7%) (once diluted on 5X water)
Product before dilution contains 35% juice.

50 gr. of 5.5X concentrate used in the Patent equals = 275 gr. of Pure juice.
To get 275 gr. of Pure juice, diluted 35% we need:

350 gr. pure per 1000 gr.
275 gr. pure -> (1000*275)/350 = 785 gr. of concentrate.

That's 3/4 of a liter needed, unless someone finds a stronger concentrate.

http://www.ribena.co.uk/accessible/our_drinks/index.html

If it cannot be found, another brands found are:

Ribes

http://www.schilcherland.at/english/products/juice.htm#Ribes

Edited by infinitedot (11/28/05 02:10 AM)

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: I may have discovered something... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: infinitedot]
    #4950555 - 11/18/05 06:16 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Wow thats just too much, thats crazy...  first lemon juice now cranberry - and the latter was in fact studied to show MAO-I properities in humans.

But black curant (BC) juice with mdma? isnt combining maoi and E dangerous?

Anyway BC juice with mushrooms sound like next experiment  :smile: and to put lemon juice on top of that, thats just insanity if that works... :eek:

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Edited by Psiledehysp (11/18/05 06:18 AM)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: I may have discovered something... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #4950886 - 11/18/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

double damn.

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
    #4951401 - 11/18/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
4 grams of liberty caps does not, and has never even REMOTELY equated 10 hits of LSD.

I meant 4 grams with cranberry juice potentiation (x2 or x3, according to the thread starter). I guess you could say 4 grams of semi's roughly equal 5 grams of cubes. The usual newbie dose... :rolleyes:  WITHOUT juice.

Still, you didn't answer my question: did you give them 2g each or 4g each?

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Aldous]
    #4951991 - 11/18/05 02:25 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

4, but it was HARDLY potentiated to the equivilant of 10g,
ive had 10, it wasnt NEARLY that insane.
secondly, it was also not potentiated to twice the effects of the dosage (as dosage ammount and potency arent nesisarily parralelle measures)
if anything, the psychadellic effects were slightly higher, and the body-load was intensified mightly.

also, 4 g libs is a little more than a USUAL newbie dose, it was clearly a risky one. i just figured with my GD music, emersive video games and trip toys, and experience in smoothing out situations, i could overcome intensity. and i COULD have. if not for the bizzare seemingly-allergic reaction the girl had. i mean, technically she could have had an allergic reaction from one gram.
the trip had its good points for evryone, the real clinch was the non-trip effects. the stuff that diddn't relate to potency factors, IE, indigestion and possible anaphalaxis.
the guy was so close to having a good time, but for the worry he had for possibly poisoning his GF, a little paranoia can go a long way.

yes it was a high dose. no, its not like a 10 strip of LSD, not even 5.
2 hits of lsd hits me about as hard for 4 hours as i was for the 30 min peak of these libs.

now that i think about it, id like to do that again (not dose the newbies, but myself) i missed out on the fun while tending to them.

Invisibletony8404
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4952125 - 11/18/05 03:02 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

hey guys, i have 2.5 grams of mushies. i wanna try this with cranberry tonight. is there a certain kind of cranberry juice to use or will anything cranberry juice work? also, is 2.5 grams to much to use with cranberry juice? i wanna buy a cranberry juice drink from the gas station you know the small glass bottle ones at gas stations for like 2.00 dollars... i am gonna then grind 2.5grams into powder and place into the glass bottle seal and shake and let sit for half an hour to soak in good. how does that sound... oh yeah i have tripped alot in my times just as an fyi for dosages ...what ya guys think?

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: tony8404]
    #4952195 - 11/18/05 03:15 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Why are you guys using cranberry juice? UnderHillMaister got much higher potentiation wih lemon juice and this whole thread and experiment is just about that: using lemon juice - its more acidic than cranberry.

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Invisibletony8404
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #4952245 - 11/18/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

hey guys, i have 2.5 grams of mushies. i wanna try this with lemon juice tonight. how much lemon juice do you guys recommend? and is 2.5 grams to much to use with lemon juice? i am gonna then grind 2.5grams into powder and place into the glass with lemon juice and let sit for half an hour to soak in good. how does that sound... oh yeah i have tripped alot in my times just as an fyi for dosages ...what ya guys think?

OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: tony8404]
    #4952521 - 11/18/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I am trying this tonight too. perhaps in an hour or so. I will be using Lemon juice from real lemons. I am taking 1.5 grams based on my experience with an MAOI and mushrooms. I think 2.5 grams is a little high tony8404. I have read most of this thread and it sounds like most people have been taking around 1 gram and tripping balls.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale