Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72
OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Devoswitch]
    #26307336 - 11/08/19 01:28 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I've tried this once with only a out 1.4g. The come up was really fast. Within 15min I was feeling them rising fast. About 30min later I was under the effect s of the small dose. And yeah it only lasted about 3-4 hours.

It's hard to imagine a high dose swelling up like that. I usually dose +5g. I think a tea would be better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRonsonD
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #27380166 - 07/09/21 07:25 AM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Been lemon tekking about 10 times with liberty caps and cubes.

# What liquid are you using?
Lemon juice

# How much liquid did you drink the powder with? (oz)
As little as possible, just to make the powder barely swim. Less liquid makes for faster comeup and stronger peak.

# Time to "first alert" (aka, "whoa, something's definitely going to happen")
2-5 minutes.

# Time to onset of visual disturbance
10-15 minutes

# Time to peak (rough estimate)
1-2 hours

# Time to first sign of diminishing effects
1.5-2.5 hours

# Time to baseline (indiscernable effects)
6-8 hours

The mushroom amount was 0.6-0.8grams of dry liberty caps. Or 0.8-1.3 grams of dry cubes. Tolerance break was about 10 days in most cases. The typical trip level descriptions would match level 4-5 with concepts, time and reality seizing.

Taking a small amount of weed edibles 15 minutes after taking lemon tek makes for longer and more intense peak. The weed edible amount I use is about one third of what I would eat for an intense weed-only trip. The weed edible peak takes about 1 hour so waiting 15 minutes syncronizes the peaks approximately. The intensification can be VERY strong, do not go into weed + mushrooms lightly.

Using less lemon juice makes it come up much faster and stronger! Just add a little juice until mushroom pieces are swimming.

There has been at least one case where it went for more than an hour without any significant effects. It did eventually hit but it took "forever". Probably due to being too active physically during comeup.

--------------------
Remember that you may have chosen to not remember :wink: Do not try to realize the truth, that is impossible. Instead look at who is realizing it, that will take you out of the who ever it is that is trying to realize.

Edited by RonsonD (07/09/21 07:28 AM)

OfflineJSTEW22
Stranger
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #27482078 - 09/25/21 06:18 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I will try this again to see but I didn't notice a difference.

We both did 2.2 grams soaked for 25 mins in about 2oz of lemon juice.

Took around 45-60 mins to start noticing any signs. Peaked around 2.5hrs. Was able to go to town without much thought on tripping 5 hours after 1st indications.

I had slight waves of nausea that were easily controlled but were more than expected after ready the rest of these reports. My ol lady threw up her entire guts twice and was nauseated the entire time. 

Overall it was a 2 gram trip with no noticeable improvement for me... my ol lady said she won't ever do lemon tek again. Lol

InvisibleRonsonD
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: JSTEW22]
    #27484922 - 09/28/21 09:45 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

My friend took 20 fresh liberty caps, squished, covered with a little bit lemon juice. Stayed in juice for 30 minutes. He smoked some weed and drank raw cocoa with honey, then drank the lemon tek. He was blasted out of this reality 10 minutes into the trip and looked couple minutes later like he had just returned from heaven, practically crying and completely stunned. For next couple of hours he was more blasted than ever before, at one point I almost called ambulance because he was choking on laugther and hadn't taken a breath for quite some time already. Anyways, good stuff.

Couple weeks later, I took 14 small dried liberty caps with tiny bit of lemon juice. It was very little by weight, only around 0.4 grams. Didn't use anything else in combination. It took about hour to hit but when it hit it I went in and out of the language-based reality and looked at if from afar like it was a morphing entity or a creature that I'm interacting with.

Liberty caps this year from this spot are very strong, not saying everyone will get same milage. Lemon tek is great.

--------------------
Remember that you may have chosen to not remember :wink: Do not try to realize the truth, that is impossible. Instead look at who is realizing it, that will take you out of the who ever it is that is trying to realize.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom