Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMartianman420
Strangerdanger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Tejas
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #24883993 - 01/01/18 09:27 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

lemon extract noms

--------------------
Thinking is not an option

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDocVapes
Stranger

Loc: Washington Flag
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Martianman420]
    #24982598 - 02/10/18 12:37 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Well, here we go. Semi-experienced psychonaut experimenting with Lemon Tek for the first time.

That was last night. My lady copped 7g of some good cubes.

She chose to eat her doses normally, and as for me I took 2 separate doses of 2 grams, and ground them up into separate glasses and waited. I don't think anything was off about it. I had a new weed grinder a friend bought for me, unused mind you, and I decided in lieu of a coffee grinder I was going to use this, and it worked.

Ground 2g of cubes into a glass and hand squeezed 1 1/2 lemons into it. I let it sit for 15 minutes stirring whenever I looked at it, probably every 2-3 minutes. Immediately the lemon juice got a murky greenish tint to it.

BOMBS AWAY.

First noticible onset of a body high came at 5 minutes. First signs of "oh fuck, this is gonna be a big one" happened at exactly 10 minutes. It put my head into my hands and I could feel the motionless air in the room.

20 minutes: Walls are breathing, and they look watery. Everything is curved. I have the maps from the "The Elder Scrolls" series on my wall, and they were dancing.

I don't know when it was, probably 40-45 minutes into it, but I was getting full blown color distortion, vibrations, shape morphing, the whole nine. Probably a level 3 with close level 4 hallucinations when I concentrated.

I don't know why I decided to drink the other 2 grams, but I did anyways. Don't get me wrong, I sat there and contemplated it for what felt like an eternity. Round two, FIGHT.

Maybe 15 minutes after taking the second glass, I went into my room, put on some chillstep, turned on my Himilayan pink salt lamp, and closed my eyes to receive the most intense CEV I have ever had. I felt my body fly through space. I was connected to everything and nothing all at once. Truly indescribable. Don't underestimate the power of the Lemon Tek. I saw all the parts of my soul, even the ones I had buried and thought were gone forever.

At one point I contempleted the idea of sentience. I was petting my kitty who was obsessed with me at this point, and just as I wondered if there was any sort of sentience behind this animal, or if it was indeed just a pet when I saw her skull crush into itself, teeth sticking out everywhere, and a crack down the front. That only lasted a split second, like a subliminal message. Very cartoony, cartoonish sound effects, truly mystifying. Now before you say anything, both my cats are fine and could not be happier. I will say however looking at my cat's fur with the shroom breathing, her breathing, and her already beautiful fur color patterns, I couldn't stop staring.

So the important data: Onset: 5 minutes. Oh fuck: 10 minutes. Blast off: 20-45 minutes. Redose: 1:15(One hour and fifteen minutes). Everything after that is a magical colorful blur. I went to different cities and skylines, and even a place I don't know how to describe. Bedime: 4:00(4 hours). Asleep: 4:30.

One note worth mentioning would be my girlfriend seemed to be rather easily trapped in thought loops, where as those seemed trivial to me. I could help her out of her thought loops rather easily. Probably Lemon Tek.

DO NOT GO INTO LEMON TEK LIGHTHEARTEDLY. RESPECT THE TEACHER. Probably going to be the way I eat my shrooms every time from now on, minus a little experiment here and there. I've eaten 7g with my girlfriend, and this 4g Lemon Tek really annihilated my world. Good luck fellow psychonauts.

--------------------
I am an aspiring shaman getting in touch with my spiritual roots.

OfflineAsuraS
Cyantist

Loc: Texas
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: DocVapes]
    #24982652 - 02/10/18 12:41 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Another Lemon Tekker in the fold. Welcome!

OfflineDocVapes
Stranger

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Asura]
    #24983539 - 02/10/18 03:58 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Asura said:
Another Lemon Tekker in the fold. Welcome!

Thank you! I made the account specifically to start posting here, and evolve through the forums. I miss good forums. The community here seems to be mostly positive mentalities, so I feel this would be a good community to step into.

--------------------

Offlinephenomeno
Benny

Loc: Europe
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: DocVapes]
    #24983656 - 02/10/18 04:56 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

The only time I didn't do lemon tek was my first time doing shrooms. What I didn't like about eating shrooms was the taste, feeling sick while the shrooms were digesting and how long it took to get me high. So next time I decided to try lemon tek, I've read about it and decided to give it a go.

So this is my procedure :

- Grind the shrooms with a normal plastic grinder, mostly used for tobacco or weed. Dry shrooms are easy enough to cut / chop up with a knife or scissors if you don't have a grinder.

- Put the powder in a glass, a cup or whatever you are using and squeeze some lemon/s in the cup. Normally its enough if the lemon juice only covers the powder, but i tend to use 1 lemon per 2grams of shrooms.

- Leave the mixture in the glass for as long as you want but half an hour should do the trick. Stir every 5 minutes.

- Add some water just to make it easier to drink and thats it. It's a bit like drinking lemon juice with dozen of froglets in it. IMO still better than eating them.

Why i prefer lemon tek over eating shrooms :

- Makes my high shorter but stronger

- No nausea feeling :thumbup:

- Easier to ingest

- Longer comedown but its easier for me to handle it

How lemon tek works on my trip :

- It takes somewhere from 30 to 45 minutes to start climbing

- I reach my peak approximately 90 minutes after drinking it

- The peak is very strong, but it lasts maximum for about 45 min (marijuana extends it)

- Coming back to earth is the longest process , it takes me about 2 hours to fully come back(marijuana extends it).
I kinda parachute my way down instead of hitting the ground with the speed of light.

The whole trip lasts for 4 - 5 hours :thumbup: (It's closer to 4 hours rather than 5). I am functional after 6 - 7 hours and I am fully sober 9 hours after drinking the lemon tek.

In my case im using 3 - 3,5 grams of dry mushrooms. So all the effects above are with this dosage. I get a solid lvl 3 trip from it.

So long story short :

I advise lemon tekking for people who like to get punched in the face , kicked in the nuts and then getting comforted by their mom/gf for the rest of the trip.:laugh:

No, but seriously .. it's good if you like your trip to be short, strong , and if you want your trip NOW !

OfflineDocVapes
Stranger

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: phenomeno]
    #25016866 - 02/23/18 06:36 PM (6 years, 25 days ago)

OKAY FELLOW PSYCHONAUTS. After that night, my roommate and my girlfriend and I decided to just have at it tonight. We're acquiring an ounce of these bad boys, and are getting a bunch of lemon juice. You already know what it is. <3

Anyone care to join us tonight? My roommate has ate with us once, last week was his first time. My girlfriend has tripped plenty before, but she hasn't tried the lemon tek. These two are about to lemon tek for the first time ever tonight.

--------------------

OfflinePokepoler
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: DocVapes]
    #25030207 - 02/28/18 09:27 PM (6 years, 20 days ago)

Can I make a tea and store in the fridge the night before I plan to trip? What about making a tea and adding the lemon juice and keeping in the fridge overnight? Will 2 grams of psilocybye cyanescens made into a tea be a manageable experience for a solo experience?

Invisiblethelanzii

Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Pokepoler]
    #25039416 - 03/04/18 10:39 PM (6 years, 16 days ago)

:fasted:

OfflineMadcapper144
Drummer
Male User Gallery

Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: thelanzii]
    #25040438 - 03/05/18 01:06 PM (6 years, 15 days ago)

I have found apple cider vinegar and kombucha to work well in lue of lemon juice with very similar results. I like drinking kombucha while tripping cause it trips me out that I just ingested a fungus, bacteria, and yeast and thier all synergistically working together inside of me lol. I've try'd boiling it but have found just letting it set for 15-30 min before drinking works well enough. I usally don't filter it though.

--------------------
Buy the ticket, take the ride!! :fearandloathing:

Offlinesinubrius
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Underhillmaster]
    #25330954 - 07/17/18 04:47 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Aussie here, this is my experience.

I'll go into this saying that this was my first ever proper trip with mushrooms (I have microdosed once before), though I am an experienced Psychonaut (At least by my own account). For reference, my preferred dosage of LSD is upwards of 600ug in a single hit.

I found some P. Subaeruginosa not long ago and dried them out.

I took 1.1g of dried material (I wanted to be cautious for my first trip, especially seeing as the subs are considered one of the stronger - if not THE strongest - in the world) and ground them up thoroughly with a mortar and pestle. I then ran the grind through my old herb grinder just to make it a bit smaller, and then lightly scissored the rest until most of it was an even consistency of small flakes with some powder.

I put this flakey-powder in a cup and soaked it in just enough lemon juice to suspend the organic material entirely, stirring at 5 minute intervals for 15 minutes. Added a tiny bit of water and we were away.

Noticeable effects (particularly the body high) at around the 20 - 25 minute mark, and within the hour I was in the grips of a proper trip, that I'd probably rate around the 200ug mark in LSD terms.

Lots of emotions, lots of thoughts. Ended up calling my Mum and fixing a massive hole in our relationship that's been building for about 10+ years.

Powerful stuff. Everything looked very cinematic, and the body high was just as intense as the rest of it. Very drunk feeling, very off balance, very giggle, generally a good time. The trip lasted around 5 hours, and I was very suddenly sober, much to my own dismay.

I'm going to do this again and up my dosage. I tried to do this again after my initial dose with another .5g of P. Sub, however the effect was not as noticeable unless I closed my eyes. Had some pretty interesting dreams though!!

I would definitely recommend this to someone who is new to mushies, but only if they have experience in other areas of the psychedelic experience.

So glad I found this thread!

Offlinecaptmarc
Noob
 User Gallery
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: TerenceMcKennaii]
    #25623927 - 11/18/18 06:56 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Tried this tek last night, had phenomenal results.  I put 2g powdered shrooms into a mint tea bag (left the tea in as well), soaked the bag in lemon juice for 20 minutes, and then added hot water to the mix to make tea.  I shroomed the night before so I wasn't expecting much but it worked beautifully.  No nausea whatsoever.  Great way to get em in!  Thanks

OfflineSclerotium
Stone Thrower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: captmarc]
    #25624094 - 11/18/18 08:40 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Does lemon tek work well with fresh fruit?

--------------------
scle·ro·ti·umˌskləˈrōSH(ē)əm
The hard dark resting body of certain fungi, consisting of a mass of hyphal threads, capable of remaining dormant for long periods.
http://www.sterilite.com/

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Sclerotium]
    #25624103 - 11/18/18 08:44 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sclerotium said:

Anything acidic.

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Offline2in1
Pineapple
Male

Loc: England
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #25624173 - 11/18/18 09:22 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

Sclerotium said:

Anything acidic.

I think he means mushrooms.
Yes it works better because there's more drugs and it doesn't need to rehydrate.
Probably not as easy to grind fresh shrooms though and you would have to eat ten times the weight in shrooms.

On lemon Tek, I've done it a few times and it's 100% stronger and more intense.
I prefer a slow drawn out trip so it's not for me. I find it fun to eat shrooms like potato chips while already tripping.
Messy.

Whole shrooms = powdered cocaine.
Lemon Tek = crack injected in your dick.

--------------------
I only read PGP encrypted emails.
Public PGP key

Offlinecaptmarc
Noob
 User Gallery
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: 2in1]
    #25643512 - 11/27/18 07:15 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Whole shrooms = powdered cocaine.
Lemon Tek = crack injected in your dick.

Ha!  Funny!!

InvisiblePsyduckMonkey
witch
 User Gallery

Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: captmarc]
    #25644196 - 11/28/18 05:06 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I've tried lemon tek with both fresh and dried mushrooms. The effect was surprising. Really, 1g with lemon is quite equivalent to 2 to 3 grams without. Nice stuff.

As for drinking separately, I find that less likely... Though with grapefruit juice (which, aside from being acidic, deactivates a detoxifying enzyme in our metabolism), I have a really interesting experience...

I took 1g of dried cubes for a party, and on my way bought a bottle of grapefruit drink, hoping it would potentiate the shrooms.

After drinking it, and only within 30 minutes of taking the shrooms, I was coming up heavily, but primarily in a way more reminiscent of amphetamines. By the time I was at the party, I felt as if I had snorted too much speed, and was having a low-key serotonine syndrome (alternating waves of heat and cold, dilated pupils, gnashing teeth, racing pulse...) I also had psychedelic effects from the shroom, but not a lot more spectacular than what I'd expect from a single gram.

I had a good time, but also got asked several times if I'm okay. I apparently did also look like someone who OD'ed on speed.

--------------------
Do you believe in the Third Summer of Love?

OfflineAsuraS
Cyantist

Loc: Texas
Re: The Lemon Experience... [now a community experiment - please contribute] [Re: PsyduckMonkey] * 1
    #25651587 - 12/01/18 10:25 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Did 4g of APE and aborts in cranberry. Let it all soak for 20 minutes, then down the hatch.

If you have ever wondered "why the heck do people call 911!??", this would give you really good idea why!

After getting stuck is several alternate time lines, navigating thru some childhood trauma, and resisting complete ego death.
I finally let go and was blasted into infinity to swim in the One Mind (Overmind? God stuff?). It was
rad!

Then riding a wave of pure light and love and lots of afrobeat, funk and jazz....made my way back to planet earth.

My eyes were open the whole time. Brain does some weird stuff at these doses. It's like being in VR, but it feels
like your brain just leaks out into the real world. No boundary between mind and the world.

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Asura]
    #25651601 - 12/01/18 10:34 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Lemon juice.

Found too much on body causing bad to blood.

Think if looking for idea for quicker absorption or more digestion percentage, a alcohol extract to crystal mushroom active be the way to go.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

OfflineMushalicious
Learning
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #26306792 - 11/08/19 09:05 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

about to try it in a hour. I usually do 1.5 with tea and its almost too intense the anxiety lol. Ho much as a guess would you suggest/?
I am working with a brain injury so phycadelics are harder for me but I REFUSE to quit and refuse to use my benzos to escape the hell loool

--------------------
I Did Not Count The Days Or The Weeks Or The Months. Time Is An Illusion That Only Makes Us Pant. I Survived Because I Forgot Even The Very Notion Of Time. ~~~Yann Martel~~~

InvisibleDevoswitch
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tasmania Flag
Re: I may have discovered something... [Re: Mushalicious] * 1
    #26307290 - 11/08/19 01:00 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

About 5 years ago I Lemon tekd 7g of subaeruginosa because I thought it would be a good idea. It was not. I spent the day pissing myself on the bathroom floor unsure if I was still alive. I had the shower spraying on me on the floor and had no drain.
I did however never get depression again. Completely fixed until this day. I do not recommend doing a dose this high however unless you’re very experienced.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | Next >

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag