Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelissa
Loc: Ohio (sucks!)
messages from "something" out there??
    #459443 - 11/15/01 03:10 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

ok, i have been having some pretty weird dreams lately, and i'm beginning to think that someone/something is trying to send me a message. maybe i'm crazy, but i don't think so. i just wanted to say something about the dream i had last night - just one of many like it.

i was on this beach and there were all these people running around just generally being obnoxious - yelling at one another, throwing their trash onto the beach, and not appreciating any aspects of the natural beauty of the place. it was as if they could not see me, but i could see them. anyway, i had still had a physical body because i had to avoid stepping on all the trash... there were even dirty syringes sticking out of the ground. the sky looked yellow the air was so polluted. because of the way things looked, i believe this dream was set in the not so distant future. anyway, out of this crowd of people i had to pick certain people out to go with me... even though i didn't even know why or what we were going to do.

i managed to find a few people to go with me on my "quest" and we walked to the one spot on the beach where there weren't any people. we stood there waiting and a dolphin swam up to me. the dolphin didn't speak in the traditional sense, but he looked into my eyes and communicated to me a message of peace and love. he then asked me with his eyes to ride on his back, which i did. on the ride it was like he was communicating telepathically with me.... he said that the world as we know it is about to end, but that something greater is out there for those of us that choose to accept it. he then took me back to the shore, where i suppose i was to communicate the message to the people i had chosen to go with me. however, i was awakened at this point.

now... i usually dream in black and white, this dream was dvd quality color. also, my dreams are usually very broken up and confusing, this was as though i was actually there. so... i'm just curious to know what everything thinks about this. i'm not quite sure what to make of it myself. any comments are welcome. :)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: messages from "something" out there?? [Re: lissa]
    #459467 - 11/15/01 03:28 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

cool.

This dream of yours fits in extremely well with a lot of the things that have been discussed on this board over the past couple of months. In case you didn't know, a lot of people believe that the world as we know it WILL end (or start over), sometime in 2003...the same people believe that aliens live amongst us on a different vibrational frequency. These people would tell you that your dream was without doubt a message from a benevolent entity, and that you will be a "leader" of sorts through the interesting, and perhaps troubled times ahead.

Others would tell you that all this is simply Coincidence. I think you know what you believe, so go with it.

http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p00.htm
http://www.paoweb.com/firstime.htm

--------------------

Offlinelissa
Re: messages from "something" out there?? [Re: Revelation]
    #459899 - 11/15/01 10:20 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

thanks for your reply, i really liked what you had to say. i've been trying to spread the word to people about the terrible condition our world is in right now.

according to some ancient calendar (i read about it in "mushrooms and mankind" by james arthur) we are entering into a period of enlightenment (moving out of an age of darkness). somehow it feels like it's exactly the opposite, but i guess we will just have to wait and see. anyone else know what i'm talking about? it would be nice to have actual details about that calendar.

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
    #460174 - 11/16/01 06:01 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

we are entering into a period of enlightenment (moving out of an age of darkness). somehow it feels like it's exactly the opposite,

we either learn the most from our mistakes, or we choose to ignore what they suggest and end up repeating them

--------------------
---

InvisibleMy Third Eye
old hand

Folding@home Statistics
    #460188 - 11/16/01 06:21 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

it may feel like the exact opposite now but you can take that a number of ways..it could be a good thing in the end..or beggining..however you want to look at it.

--------------------
suddenly a flaming stealth banana split the sky
like one would hope but never really expect
to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime
and stopping right at my Birkenstocks,
and me yelping...Holy fucking shit!

OfflineNextGenHippie
enthusiast
Loc: MD, USA
Re: messages from "something" out there?? [Re: My Third Eye]
    #460326 - 11/16/01 10:15 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

If there are any beginnings or ends

--------------------
[pot]Think left and think right[pot]
[pot]and think low and think high[pot]
[pot]Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try[pot]
-Dr. Seuss

OfflineThe AntiChrist
enthusiast

Loc: Holland
Re: messages from "something" out there?? [Re: Amoeba665]
    #460577 - 11/16/01 03:05 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

To enter the light, you must come out of the darkess :)

But i think its weird you see it as the opposite, we dont quite live in an "enlightened" time.

--------------------
the lightswitch on the wrong side

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
    #461230 - 11/16/01 06:30 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

The dark energy or whatever will have some obvious influence on things up to a certain point...but, times of light and rememberance are coming....very soon.
I think you can interpret that dream you had pretty literally.

I have two strong recommendations for you to absorb.
"Nothing In This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are" by Bob Frissell
and Tool's last album Lateralus.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Offlinelissa
Re: messages from "something" out there?? [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #461422 - 11/17/01 03:03 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

strangely enough, i have read that book.... and i also had a bootleg copy of that album before it was even out. but, good advice nonetheless!

InvisibleIshmael
enthusiast

#461749 - 11/17/01 10:31 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Things are always changing, just that the kind of change that dreams seem to be screaming of late is not something we can expect to push off into the 'future' for much longer. Our unwillingness to accept the mistakes that we've made as animals, as human beings, and as a collection of individuals are quickly coalescing into a razor's edge over which the whole world will be passed. It is good to feel and see these things in dreams, but it is more prudent to see the messages that lay in front of your waking eyes - the messages that your subconscious condenses into these batches of thick symbolism. The precipitation of this absolute change that everyone seems to feel like a lump in the throat has already begun. It's anyone's guess or prediction as to how long it will take to mature exactly, how long the whole drama will build before reaching some sort of climax. Perhaps the 'climax' of events is just a point inside each one of us - a point where the gravity of events finally forces us to accept reality without delusion lingering in around the corners of our vision. I know that whatever lays ahead will not be easy. To borrow metaphor, it is easier to stand on the beach watching the sun set than it is to put trust in the world and ride off into the water. Most will stay on the beach, continuing to befoul it, and if popular opinion is all that defines 'right' and 'wrong' then they will most certainly be 'right' in doing so. Those who would seek, who desire change, they will be demonized. We...will be 'wrong' in our movement outside the lines - outside the walls and bars.

So...know yourself, know what you need to subsist, and then remove the excess. The fear is as real as your own ignorance. The excess is what we use to subdue it, to push it away. Enjoy the water...

Ish

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: messages from "something" out there?? [Re: Ishmael]
    #461832 - 11/18/01 12:17 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Fear is the mind killer. I will let it pass through me. And when it is gone only I will remain.

A favorite, and butchered quote.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: messages from "something" out there?? [Re: Ishmael]
    #462461 - 11/18/01 03:16 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Well maybe you can think of the difficulty of the coming times as the buddha's journey sorta.....difficult while on the path....."damn! it's so simple!" upon realization.

As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract