Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: ELECTRIC]
    #4493724 -

lol


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: FreedomFight]
    #4494074 -

I personally enjoy life, its fun. 
_________________________
:thumbup: :heart:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Swami]
    #4494697 -

Quote:
I think, therefore I am.



and God exists...hmm, that's all I got.


--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Swami]
    #4494714 -

What I would like my sons to learn from my "style of living":

Life is beautiful, interesting, mysterious and FUN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Veritas]
    #4494823 -

i think of quotes ive heard

how life is such a mystery because of the death that stalks us

how something that can seem so dark and hopeless on the surface can actually help reveal the magic that we carry all our lives but just forget about from time to time

how angels and devils are so difficult to distinguish


that might be the manic depressive in me talking though :smile:



i think the real truth is sunlight, fresh food, and excitement about something great

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Veritas]
    #4494830 -

Veritas said:
What I would like my sons to learn from my "style of living":

Life is beautiful, interesting, mysterious and FUN!




sounds good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Grav]
    #4495333 -

My truth?

To understand.

Driven by curiosity, I seek to understand the mechanisms of the universe.

I think this is what you're asking, but I could have misunderstood. :wink:


--------------------
Last night I had a dream that we went to Disneyland,
Went on all the rides, didn't have to wait in line.
I drove you to your house where we stared up at the stars
I listened to your heartbeat as I held you in my arms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: buddhamind]
    #4495784 -

My truth is that the angels are peeping out through our very eyes.


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: eve69]
    #4495933 -

We are all from the same origin.


--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... *DELETED* [Re: Droz]
    #4495990 -

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: dorkus]
    #4496045 -

Duality is the enemy of will. without limitation, our souls wander the planes of duality without focus. One must choose a direction. By placing limits on ourselves, we direct our efforts according to our will. The path does not matter, only that we embrace it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Swami]
    #4496307 -

Quote:
quietly without fear of rejection nor anticipation of praise.

One need not shout nor draw attention. Your life and your being speaks volumes to those around you



My truth: I lack substance and depth. I speak of humility as though I know it. I speak of modesty and blow my cover: I am arrogant.

I have been called incourrigable. This is not my truth. Others will speak, and I will confuse their truth for my own.

My truth is by nature dishonest: I have a refracted sense of self.

I have no concept of self-transcendence. I have a hard enough time buttering my toast.

I have no truth to speak of. The sun will rise??but how can I be sure? I think therefor I am. But do I really think? I'm still not convinced that I exist. However, I'm forced to take it for granted. This is known as abduction. Consensual reality is the real flying saucer. And that shit's the truth.

But then again...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alien Abduction
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 6,994 79 12/10/02 04:42 AM
by Glacius
* Alien Abduction Prevention Device Swami 1,544 16 01/29/05 04:30 PM
by Swami
* Glossary of New Speak- humor gettinjiggywithit 599 0 08/20/04 07:36 PM
by gettinjiggywithit
* The Official Truth Thread - No jokes please!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
World Spirit 20,270 178 10/31/02 12:23 AM
by Strumpling
* Truth is a pathless land
( 1 2 all )
chodamunky 2,309 20 11/22/03 09:55 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Truth is a pathless land SkorpivoMusterion 781 4 12/28/04 10:29 AM
by Gomp
* Truth?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Anonymous 18,087 205 10/21/02 02:08 PM
by Anonymous
* True Truths
( 1 2 all )
Ravus 2,109 23 08/01/04 04:18 AM
by exclusive58

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,602 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.