Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Swami]
    #4488814 -

The truth is, I don't know.


--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4489088 -

The truth is that I am trying to tune my guitar right now, but my tuner has apparently ceased functioning in a correct manner, and now considers every single string that I pick as being between a small range of microtones somewhere between Bb and B. :grin:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #4489099 -

The real truth of the situation, as I just discovered (even though this is rather embarassing :wink:), is that I unplugged the cable from my guitar and plugged it into the tuner, instead of the more... functional method of leaving my guitar plugged into the cable and plugging the other end of the cable into the tuner.






:smirk:  :blush:



:grin:




:lol:

Also, the truth is that was in absoultely no way, shape, or form scripted. You were all subjected to a portion of the process I undergo known as reality, and I have apparently displayed some truth to you. :grin:

:mushroom2:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #4489114 -

:hairmetal:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #4490565 -

I unplugged the cable from my guitar and plugged it into the tuner

Looks like I'm not the only one in need of coffee today.  :wink:


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Diploid]
    #4490755 -

I like your advice Swami. When I say something with no intentions, it's easy. I can keep going, too, elaborating on my point, rather than expecting a reaction. Getting caught up in an emotional exchange rather than focusing on what I'm saying makes me lose my line of thought.

My truth is to accept death and live every moment. This is it. The key is to remain calm and focused.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Swami]
    #4490769 -

Cogito ergo sum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: spud]
    #4490898 -

speaka de englas


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4490900 -

:thumbup: :confused:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4491000 -

Literal translation: "I think, therefore I am"

Or more accurately: "I am thinking, therefore I exist"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: spud]
    #4491084 -

"I think, therefor I am. I think?

Of course you are my bright little star, your miles and miles of files, pretty files of your forefathers fruit. And now to suit our Great Computer, you're magnetic ink.

I'm more than that. I know I am. At least, I think I must be.

There ya go man, Keep as cool as you can. Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free"


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Icelander]
    #4491190 -

*deff trembles before the audience* :undecided:

*click* *click* "Is this thing... *quiver*... is this thing on?"

*clears throat*

"I.. I would like to expose to.. to.. all of you... o-one t-truth of mine..."

*nervous shakes kick in* :discodance:

*drops cue cards over stage* :foreheadslap:

"Uh.. I.. can't go on!"



*audience abruptly boo's deff off stage...*

:lame: :omg: :hitit:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Icelander]
    #4491220 -

Your age is showing again, Icey. How many others besides me, Hue and Markos know the reference?


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: deff]
    #4491234 -

Poor ol deff,  Lets give him a hand anyway :thumbup: and something to calm him.:pill2: :twitchy:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Icelander]
    #4491275 -

oookayyzz so dis one time.. haha.. ya, diiiis ooone tiiime *drool* :imslow:

i realllized thaaat consciousnesss was the creator aaannnd observvver of alll existannnccce, annnd allll eminated frooommm a single source, wheerrrin neeurroloogical pproccessess accted as fillters tooo this, givvving riise to subbbjjecctive relllativiity, alll in thheee quuessst of thiis sinnngle sellf to reaalllizze it didnnnt exxxisstt...

*pukes*  :puke:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: deff]
    #4491367 -

Fuckin shit. Thats right.. :zoom: :scrambled: :sonar: :eyeball: :psychsplit: :foshizzle:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Icelander]
    #4491782 -

Your desires lead to your suffering. Deal with the suffering or deal with your desires.

Either way you are still going to die so try to keep yourself happy and for the sake of all the other prisoners here be friendly about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: FreedomFight]
    #4491801 -

Your desires do not lead to suffering. :shake:

It's addiction to having your desires fulfilled that brings suffering. Preference VS addiction.

Prisoners? :shake:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (08/03/05 08:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Icelander]
    #4491814 -

Addiction was what I was getting at with the whole dealing with your desires.  Addiction is the wrong way to deal with your desires--it leads to suffering.  Therefore, if you deal wrongly with your desires then you are forced to deal with your suffering.

"Prisoners" probably brings bad thoughts but one mans prison could mean freedom for another; I guess it is all relative. 

I personally enjoy life, its fun.  :smile:


--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Speak your truth... [Re: Swami]
    #4493568 -

If 'real truth ' incorporates all that there is, then somewhere within the truth, exists a lie.

:eek:


--------------------
Nos confido phasmatis occultus in vicis postulo nostrum tutela donatus futurus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alien Abduction
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 6,994 79 12/10/02 04:42 AM
by Glacius
* Alien Abduction Prevention Device Swami 1,544 16 01/29/05 04:30 PM
by Swami
* Glossary of New Speak- humor gettinjiggywithit 599 0 08/20/04 07:36 PM
by gettinjiggywithit
* The Official Truth Thread - No jokes please!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
World Spirit 20,270 178 10/31/02 12:23 AM
by Strumpling
* Truth is a pathless land
( 1 2 all )
chodamunky 2,309 20 11/22/03 09:55 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Truth is a pathless land SkorpivoMusterion 781 4 12/28/04 10:29 AM
by Gomp
* Truth?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Anonymous 18,087 205 10/21/02 02:08 PM
by Anonymous
* True Truths
( 1 2 all )
Ravus 2,109 23 08/01/04 04:18 AM
by exclusive58

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,602 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.