Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Hello, Pub
    #4446428 - 07/24/05 10:27 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

How is everyone doing today?
Yeah I know, I suck at making original creative threads lately. I think someone drained all my juices while I was sleeping.

what is mind? no matter.. what is matter? never mind..

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Hello, Pub [Re: Shroomism]
    #4446512 - 07/24/05 11:10 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

All I see is tiny dots...some are smeared and some are spots...

I feel charged up...and it's pretty intense.

Err...I'm doing good. Part of me really wants to take acid right now and trip alone with nothing to do today. But then I remember that my girlfriend would get all upset about it when she got back. Sigh.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#4446532 - 07/24/05 11:16 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm fucked. My life as I knew it is over. I'm half homeless. And I don't have internet connection anymore. That's all for now :grin:

Nevermind.

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Hello, Pub [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4446538 - 07/24/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:

Err...I'm doing good. Part of me really wants to take acid right now and trip alone with nothing to do today. But then I remember that my girlfriend would get all upset about it when she got back. Sigh.

Thats why you need to keep your business life and your love life seperate.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hello, Pub [Re: Jim]
    #4446546 - 07/24/05 11:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:grin: Indeed..

ivi - change is good.. be aware of strangers!

--------------------

Male

Re: Hello, Pub [Re: Jim]
    #4446548 - 07/24/05 11:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Heh, it's much more complicated than that..

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4446557 - 07/24/05 11:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It always is.. but also be wary of chicks that get pissed at you because you went on a vision quest..

--------------------

Male

#4446565 - 07/24/05 11:27 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ha. I mean I love the girl to death, you know she's my best friend...has been for 2 and a half years. We're at different points in our lives as far as psychedelics go..I'm more interested right now than I have been recently, and she's scared.

At the same time we're having definite space issues...I dunno, I feel like I need time to myself more than ever lately, like we've become too much of a UNIT, the DannyLucy monster that can't separate back into two individuals. And I'd love to acid alone...but I feel like she would be hurt by it, like I went out of my way to "leave her out" of a great experience.

It's a shitty situation. I wish LSD was not a big deal to her.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblewapwap
Pictish TexasStyle...

#4446575 - 07/24/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Be wary of women you picked up on the beach...especially if they have a jailhouse tattoo on their upper arm that says "Sunshine" :cool:

--------------------
Well I'm the mighty Bonecrusher, now don't you get saucy with me
I got no concept of tenderness, I know that's hard for you to believe,.
some call me Gair...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4446581 - 07/24/05 11:33 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Oh.. so she feels like she's missing out or something? I thought you meant more like her getting angry at you for tripping alone I dont know.. my ex was like that sometimes. But that sucked, totally drove a wedge into the whole thing. If everyone isn't free everyone isn't happy.

--------------------

Invisiblewapwap
Pictish TexasStyle...

#4446585 - 07/24/05 11:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I think she cares a lot for you and thats why she doesnt want you tripping to much...Do you love her?

--------------------
Well I'm the mighty Bonecrusher, now don't you get saucy with me
I got no concept of tenderness, I know that's hard for you to believe,.
some call me Gair...

Male

#4446592 - 07/24/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah..it's like at some point she became dependent on me, too much, and she's become totally aware of it...and it's like, I'm making us spend time alone just so that we remember what that's like. And it's like she's really afraid of life right now and feels kinda useless. And so if I have this experience, it's like, in her head, me growing away from her, and she wants to share it with me.

But...psychedelics scare her right now. She's ready to try acid a second time, but wants it to be the woods or something, not the city. But she and I haved tripped like ten times together on shrooms.. But damn I could just so easily eat a tab right now.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

Re: Hello, Pub [Re: wapwap]
    #4446593 - 07/24/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Unflinchingly.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4446606 - 07/24/05 11:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

dependency in relationship = very bad IME
so yeah trying to show her time apart is a good thing.. she has to be a confident whole person in her own right just as you need to be in order to have a healthy relationship

--------------------

Male

#4446620 - 07/24/05 11:44 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, and right now since I finished school and I'm trying to really start writing again, it's really important for me to have time alone to get back into that writerly mode...well because for me at least writing is a lonely lonely thing and you need to be alone to do it in the end..

And it sucks if I go off to do something, knowing that she's just sitting in her apartment waiting for me to come back. That's no good for either of us!

And then beyond all that, like I said, I wish it wasn't a big deal for me to just eat a hit...because I make it not a huge fucking deal in my own brain but to her it would be epic..

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4446670 - 07/24/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah I know the feeling man. guilt-trip-o-rama land. I wish I could give you some better advice, but I didn't exactly succeed with it myself. She needs hobbies, and friends, or else it can get bad.

--------------------

Male

#4446689 - 07/24/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Dang, here I was literally sitting thinking the wisdom of the Shroomism was going to pour down upon me like a clear light..

But I guess there are some things we all have to figure out on our own in our own ways just by letting the shit roll on...it's like a healthy challenge, balancing love and Love. I just smoked a huge bowl, now I'm rambly brambly.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4446700 - 07/24/05 12:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah man some things we just got to learn on our own.. as experiences differ from person to person and your mileage may vary..blah blah blah.. I cant think of very many examples of 'healthy' relationships that I have witnessed.. I can tell you all about hamrful and manipulative ones though. :grin:
but all in all, it's a really good learning experience no matter what happens. long as you remember that, everything is cool.

--------------------

Male

#4446702 - 07/24/05 12:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Everything's a good learning experience, it's just so hard to step back at the time, sometimes..

Dang, and as much as now I'm like "well I could take half a hit, and then just never mention it" I know I'm just being silly. I think I need to go for a headphone equipped walk soon.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4446708 - 07/24/05 12:15 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah I used to think that way too. Actually did it quite a few times. Of course that hurts the whole trust and honesty thing on your behalf. Even though you have free will and can do whatever you want.. and what you might want to do may be completely harmless.. if she considers it to be a threat then it is one. So yeah my advice is to trip with her in the forest. :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag